Duterte

I've seen very mixed opinions on this guy. What does Sup Forums (primarily Filipinos) think of him?

Doing a great job against druggies
Doing a shit job on economy

He knows that only third world tier justice works in a third world country. So yeah red pulled af

But if he gets rid of all the cartels and shit, the country will become safer, which will bring in more tourists and foreign investors, which will boost the economy.

this. He's pretty retarded with social policies too

I'd say he is better if he was just a mayor than a fucking head-of-state. What the fuck was he thinking about making education """"free""""" and freezing prices? For the love of god he is worsening inflation rates

He let the biggest drug lord slip the net

Hint: they're buddies

Also, he promised to solve the worsening traffic problems but as of today, what cabinet can only come up with is to convince people that the idea of traffic is nothing but "a state of mind".

Do you consider India third world or not? Because third world justice is the only thing who could save India.

He's quite an effective boogeyman during his first few months in office for lowlife crooks tho.

all the stuff he does seem justified in the state of his country

Good cleaner.
Of course, our economy is a little bit shit at the moment, but hey. It's been a while since I saw a "The president is an american dog" rally.
Let's see how the next years will go.

Sup Forums loves murderous dictators just because "they aren't cucks" and try to project that on to Trump

gtfo shitskin.

idk he's a bit of a hypocrite, his son is a known drug user, not an addict I suppose but he defo gets fucked up on all kinds of shit. Probably less so these days, but he 100% smokes weed in high roller hangouts here in Manila

this is post election too

found the degenerate muslim flip diaspore

Hes a shit. I voted for miriam, rip in piece madame

>throw street shitters into the ganges

> he doesn't know about Trump's Ethno-virus
SAD!

All the hostesses at my local love the guy.

God among men, the devil among liberals

Well that's not good, but judging by the way he looks sometimes, I suppose he has to get his weed from someone.

>Relinquish claim on your own territory to appease China
>Islamic militants explode your home town and behead several foreign hostages, do nothing
>Spend all your time and effort cultivating hired murderers who spray bullets around and regularly kill innocent people
>Prison system isn't fit to deal with your drug crackdown
Flips are retarded.

oh look, it's a shitskin pretending not to be a shitskin. Thanks Merkel!

He's planning to invest in infrastructure rather than gibs me dat programs and brings the fear of god into druggies. He's okay in my book since I'm in the construction biz.

What about China South Sea? Is he going to relinquish Phillipines claims?

I think not

he made some agreements to them.

you mean the 30++ billion dollar loans

yup.

the end game is we're still going to get fucked by those east jews

How safe is it to travel to flip land?

dont go to mindanao to avoid terrorists and commies. davao is relatively safe.

manila is still shit but has improved, visayas is pretty decent. avoid tourist traps like bars and clubs. just go to beaches and shit.

it's safe considering you're a flip diaspora

all you need is speak fluent Filipino and you are good to go. Get those lessons to your mama