We will remember him

I don't know if you saw this, but its either my fellow aussies at their shitposting best, or this cunt is actually dying
so i got brain cancer. Its stage 4 and i've only got about 13 months left. you can choose to believe me or not, its your choice. I don't really give a damn, but I'm going to write this anyway.

i just want to thank the lot of you gents for the good times you've given me through the years. i've been on this board for about 3 years now, and you know i haven't had much else in my life. you might laugh at me, sneer at me for saying that, go ahead, i don't give a fuck, that's one of the things i love about this board. but i don't really have a social life, never really had much, just a small farm in the back of western Australia, a couple of beers and a couple of smiles

sometimes it gets lonely around this place, i'll be honest with you. sometimes i hear the jittering of the windows as the wind batters the place and it puts me to sleep. sometimes i don't hear anything at all. but i've always loved this place, because i know that while most of you don't give a fuck about me, i give a shit about you. you know i actually care about it, because i come here and all my worries subside, i don't have to think about the impeding storms, my parents, my brothers, i don't have to. i lose myself in your humour, and sometimes i entertain the thought that just maybe, somewhere on this board there's someone just like me

i know you think this is all a bunch of fun but know that you've at least changed one bloke's life for the better, okay. i just want you to remember that. and don't stop. there's a lot of fucking things taking place that i might not be there for. do it, win it. win the French election for humanity, the dutch election next week, focus and meme because you guys can change the world. and maybe you don't think that's true, and that's alright too. but know that you did change a world, you changed mine

i love you all

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=grbSQ6O6kbs
youtube.com/watch?v=ceWKrsJX9N4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

don't go gently into that sweet sleep OP fag. That was a beautiful read. If it makes you feel better we'll all die inevitably and our lives are all equally meaningless.

At least you won't live long enough to see your daughter sexually liberated by a refugee.

You'll be shitposting with Kek soon.

I love you too user, please, collect the little money you have and have fun these last 13 months, you have served your time and we are all grateful for your contribution to the site.

Go do something degenerate, bang hookers and do mushrooms in amsterdam, go backpacking through europe, just do something, do it for us.

You earned it, best of luck fellow lonely aussie.

start smoking weed now lmao

I'm sorry you have to go through that. I wish you nothing but the best.

same feelings here thanks you bro for making this board great

Ask Jesus to come into your life, be baptized with the holy spirit and you will be saved.

Don't listen to all the fedoras out there, you need to take my post very seriously.

God loves you.

you'll be shitposting in hell soon cunt, you won't even be able to tell the difference

say gday to steve irwin

The eternal emu claims another cunt.

Now that you know you have 13 months left, not one of those days should go to waste.

pre emptive F

Here cunt!

I think a lot of people here can sympathies with your message here, from a Papist, wish you the best of luck *salutes*, straya always!

love you too brother, I feel the same. you're all cunts but you're family and you cant get rid of family.
hope it all runs smooth and as pain free as possible

F

Love ya too ya fuckin faggot.
You helped make a change, which is more than most could ever hope to achieve. Punch an emu while you have a chance and have a beer for us Aus fags.

I love you aussie bro, may the eternal darkness of oblivion lay good peace on your soul. Hope we can shitpost together some other time

See you, space cowboy

youtube.com/watch?v=grbSQ6O6kbs
come back as digits

The blood of the covenant is thicker than the water of the womb.

You are my brother and we are your brothers.

We are the shitposting brethren. The 21st century fight club.

You don't talk about time on the chans, but it's liberating all the same.

I wish you all the best, from the way you write I have no doubt you are facing your life with a conviction of honour. I hope i will do so when it is my time.

I'm sorry to hear that dude. Thanks for sharing the laughs with us. May you rest easy.

You gonna go out in style or what?

Load up on whatever drugs you can, shit ton of booze and launch yourself head on into death.

Take out some shitskins on the way if you feel like it.

ey, my uncle died a couple of months ago from brain tumor and my grandmother fromthe same about 15 years ago too.

Not something I'd wish on anyone except a Canadian, but at least it gives you time to get your shit sorted out first.

I'll see you shitpost in valhalla, bruce.

also, if I were you I would be smoking a shit ton of cigars everywhere I go. Just walking down the street blowing cigar smoke in people's faces.

Fuck all kinds of filthy sluts too. WHo cares about the STDs. You're dying bro, no consequences!

Witness!
You shall shitpost with Kek, shiny and chrome.

Hope the best for you dude, really
Sadly, I don't think Marine Le Pen will win the french elections

rolling to cure cancerr

You'll finally be at peace, Aussibro.

I'm kinda jealous of you.

godspeed user

love you faggot

Save a beer for me in Valhalla lad

Enjoy your days OP. Make a bucket list and try to fulfill it, hope you have a hell of time for the upcoming 13 months and when you reach heaven, you can say to God that you did everything you wanted to do in my life with a smile on your face.

I'm sorry to hear that. I'm glad you were around to see the glory and horror of the Trump victory, and that participating in this scene made your life better.

witnessed

Fucking faggot you better find out if they have beer in heaven cunt.

God bless you friend.

Although I forget about most threads here as soon as I've closed the page, I always remember posts like this one. I love you too and hope the rest of your life, whether it's gonna be 13 months or 60 years, is gonna be a good life. I won't forget you

Are you my brother from another mother?

Just die already.

F

love you fello west aussie... whereabouts you form exactly? bunbury?

GG aussie-bro

We'll see you on the other side of the wall.

God speed shit cunt, it's a better end than most of us will get.

quick reminder that killing a muslim shitskin the pope has said is not murder it is the path to heaven, something to think about before you check out bud.

kys faggot, fuck off

Wish you the best cunt. Enjoy your last 13 months as much as you can. May you shitpost for eternity in the afterlife.

Not going to lie boys, but Australian shitposting is the absolute best, take British shitposting (second best in my opinion) and make it way more rowdy an the posters themselves give less of a shit because no one of them live anywhere near each other, its the bloody dogs bollocks in my opinion....CUNT!

There is a myth that cancer can be cured with stringent exercise and extremely healthy eating. My only request is that you put this myth to the test. If it works, then you may be able to live without the threat of cancer hanging over your head.

Wait you can still use hemp oil, it is know to cure etc etc etc.

Sorry, I just wanted to make fun of the obligatory hemp oil posts. Take care of yourself, OP.

love you aussie boo

See you on the other side space cowboy!!!! May you ride through the gates of Valhalla shiny and chrome you glorious shitposting bastard!!!

I said it was a myth, what does op have to lose from trying it? If he's dying anyways, he might as well make an effort to save himself instead of accepting his death. It would be a shame if you could live but you chose not because you thought it wouldn't work. All he has to do is put the myth to the test.

Aussie Aussie Aussie

I will pray for you, aussie bro.

Don't forget early sleep, early meaning 6PM to 8PM latest; hafta let your body recuperate after all that intense shitposting.

They expect one of us in the wreckage, brother.

Also OP if you want an alternative, this stopped my fathers testicular cancer.

1. Liposomal vitamin C

2. Ketogenic Diet

3. Light exercise

4. Weed

5. Chemo

Give it a try if you can, if you pass away send us a message from heaven!

hollands answer to everything.

All the best friend.

youtube.com/watch?v=ceWKrsJX9N4

Good luck and I hope you die in peace. The sentiment is real, even if the post is not. Peace, son and I'm glad you enjoyed us

You'll be shitposting with kek soon enough. Oh and don't forget; the ride never ends.