Achievable natty?

Achievable natty?

psst... wanna get sorted out?

Who here /selfauthoring/?

>Achievable natty?

For the top 10 percent of geneticially gifted individuals. And only if they started training in youth and kept at it their whole life.

Be honest with me, how are my foreams looking? I've been using grippers since december and sorting myself out since november. I need to save my father from the crocodile.

Is he sick? Has he ever mentioned his health? I know he's said that the past two years have been stressful...

JUST

>Is he sick?

He has the ideal male body according to historical records and military requirement. 6 foot 165 is the ideal soldiers body too.

Men aren't supposed to be fat or even a little chubby, not past their youth.

Fat makes you low test and increases your estrogen.

I really like the way he dresses. You can tell it's good clothes, great fabrics, but really subdued, he keeps it subtle.

pls redpill me on /selfauthoring/

> being a lanklet and a manlet at the same time is ideal

6'5 245 at 12% bodyfat is ideal

he would be too close to God

FIND YOUR DAMN PLACE IN THE HIERARCHY. I'VE SEEN THE BLOODY THINGS CHIMPS DO TO EACH OTHER AND BELIEVE YOU ME, WE'RE JUST CHIMPS WITH AUTOMATIC WEAPONS. DONT BE AN IDEALOGUE BECAUSE WHEN YOURE ON THE TRAIN TO THE GULAG, BEING A CARD CARRYING MEMBER OF THE PARTY WONT BE WORTH THE PAPER ITS PRINTED ON.

I am the dragon in your village

>6'5

Is that doable natty?

retard. you know nothing of the requirements of modern warfare

being a hulking beast is useless, and the army doesn't give a damn about your gains, you will lose a lot of unnecessary muscle.

you are a great target, you cost a lot in clothing and food, in short you are useless.

read that in a thick leaf accent, eh

i see this a lot and in my brain it makes sense but every military guy i see in the states looks roided

I'm so relieved that this man has stood up. We need people willing to speak the truth really badly right now. Most who are willing and capable of doing so are dead or silenced.

Stop posting this on every JP thread.

Considering it, how is it?

hey kid, wanna see my dragon?

I'm just saying he hasn't looked well in some videos recently. I'm just hoping the good doctor is ok.

You thinkbhe doesn't look good now?

No, he clearly has doped to achieve those sweet sweet gains.

I'd start with a regimen of a mescalin dose week 1, week 2 a phycobilin hit, and week 3 a tab or two of LSD, and finally week 4 a protein+greens shake everyday. Make sure you properly dose and be aware of the side effects, such as hunger, running around naked, and becoming woke as fuck.

Hope this helps. Good luck becoming thick. Solid. Tight.

Hes looking better and more enthusiastic in his most recent videos, looks like he sorted something out.

T. Glyn T Davies office.

It's weird, you see pics from the selous scouts, or viet era US SF, they were mostly wiry guys. Pic related is a MACV-SOG team

That's because they're welfare Queens with nothing better to do than work out and acquire STD's.

Thanks Joe

looking pretty good. but you need to groom the paunch a bit.

>someone should really keep an eye on that dog in the backyard
>mountain lion might eat it

kek'd