#OBAMAGATE

How fucked is he?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yuhF-Ok3djI
youtube.com/watch?v=XBw-Q4-slqI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Isn't it extremely illegal for an incumbent president to in any way be partisan in the election?

can i get a quick rundown? wtf is going on? at least post some sources or references in your threat, OP, you fucking autist. newfag or not

HOL UP

It's on Fox News right now.

Trump tweeted about Obama wire tapping his phone lines prior to him winning.

Not at all. First off he's not that stupid to actually do that considering the implications and how there was a microscope over every politican during the election, and Trump has also presented no evidence. Let's see what happens though

Not at all. Obongo and his wife actively participated in multiple fund-raisers aimed at collecting money for Hillary's campaign. Don't also forget the multiple media apparitions Obama undertook in the last months of the election - in which he campaigned for Shillary.

The President is also the acting ruler of the Political Party. It's not like in some countries of Europe, where the President needs to be a mediator for the parties, therefore he needs to be neutral and not affiliated with any party.

Look at Trump's twitter or at least lurk a little bit you lazy sheepshagger

no.

Realy? I've not heard of this >.....

Are you shitposting 4-D-TrippleDec-chaning me ??

it's not illegal but it's unprecedented for the president to campaign. obama is a leftist died in the wool.

it probably is illegal for him to campaign and also use the government intelligence to plot the destruction of the other candidate, but we know he already did this with the irs.

He can campaign but he can't use any state apparatus- that's what the Hatch Act is about.

Obama is fucked. This is rich.

but i want instant red-pills. You should post a thread assuming people know about something based on other threads which may not be on the main page.
Cmon guise, not rocket science..

And personally if you called me a maori, it would be more offensive than sheep shagger. We have heaps of delicious lamb... hardly offensive. and hardly any arabs to fill the lamb with cum so not really a problem.

Not fucked at all. He's a free slave.

sorry i meant to say you SHOULDNT post*

Forgive me, too many bourbens and coke. Im a westie degenerate tonight ;P

>first black president
>steals taxpayer dollars to fund democrat candidate campaign
>taps republican candidate
You cant make this shit up.

Correct. The First Amendment strictly forbides people having political opinions

JUST

If trump was thought to do something illegal during his campaign, then why wouldn't the White House tap his phones?

>First off he's not that stupid to actually do that

he's exactly that brand of stupid

this guy is a petty drug dealer from Chicago who got lucky

I bet the media will spin it the same way when Trump was saying the polls are rigged.

$0.05 has been deposited into your account.

The media won't even bother to run the story. Don't underestimate the power of the leftist deep state. Nothing will come of it, because leftist politicians are above the law.

>then why wouldn't the White House tap his phones?

because thats exactly what killed Nixon's presidency

Beyond fucked. Trump wouldn't do this if he wasn't 1000% sure.

I hope I can live in the US after Trump abolishes cultural marxism.

I know it's Obongo we're talking about, but would he really be this reckless and stupid?

>Obama has become the biggest liability of the democratic party

Well when you look at the shit he did with the middle east for example he's basically another Bush.

His birth certificate was proved to be a complete forgery. No one gave a single shit.
No one will give a shit about this either.

Not even Sup Forums gave a shit about 100% proof that Obongo faked his birth certificate.

yeah, just as he claimed millions illegal voters. We still don't have any proof of that

It got drowned out by shills

depends since there could also be some of them super secret warrants and shit that allows tapping into us citizens calls and shit no matter their rank or stature.

so naw partisan or not shit aint illegal as long as proper paper work is in check so its up to the accusers to prove that essentially that their was no warrants and shit out there which is a tad difficult since its high level shit and trump is lazy as fuck and easily distracted so he would just rather whine than do the work to prove shit.

Is this how you kids distract yourself from the growing Russia scandal? With accusations that Trump tweeted without evidence or proof? Comically desperate, I don't even feel the need to wait for (you)s on this one, I'll go follow real news.

THIS

dont you need some kind of evidence before you can wiretap a private citizen? and if not what stops trump from tapping his next oponent in 4 years? just make up accusations and go ahaead.

*SMACKS LIPS*
SO YOU BE SAYYN

going against obama is like going against superman

drumpf fucked up

It's not that he's stupid, it's that Obama seems to be pretty fucking wreckless and power hungry. A lot of things are coming back - his comments about "fundamentally changing America", his plan to make a private army in the us (“We cannot continue to rely on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives we’ve set. We’ve got to have a civilian national security force that’s just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded.”), now his "command center" and the shit he pulled just before leaving office...it's a combination of two things, to me - his ego and lust for power and his agenda, and that they were obviously caught completely unguarded when Hillary lost, and they made no plans for it, because she was expected to win. This kind of thing would have never seen the light of day, if she'd won. It kind of smacks of "Oh, shit...we need to cover up ALL that shit!" from Team Obama.

His changes to the AG line of succession that's being reported, right before he left the White House is a major red flag that he KNEW shit was coming.

I think all of this is gonna get a lot worse, before it's over.

>but would he really be this reckless and stupid?

if you were afraid of bring brought to justice for various crimes you would act rashly, also Obama hasn't exactly been a master strategist, he's just a puppet, no brains

what a shitshow

Fake news, all hearsay, no proof.

Keep grabbing at straws

>Not even Sup Forums gave a shit about 100% proof that Obongo faked his birth certificate.

we did but how was that supposed to help us with a completely corrupt judiciary sitting on the bench?

since the first Clinton white house FBI whistleblowers state that any judge with a criminal history was more likely to be appointed

so they could be easily blackmailed

That was before The Emperor. This time it might be (I really hope), different.

>dont you need some kind of evidence before you can wiretap a private citizen?

no but you need to prove you had a warrant ahead of time if you expect to use whatever evidence was gathered in court

Prolapsed

>going against obama is like going against superman

how is a street level homosexual drug dealer from Chicago in any way like superman? first off he's not even jewish although both had their lines written by jews so fair play

I bet the media will praise him and call Trump a fascist, racist bigot as always.

>His birth certificate was proved to be a complete forgery.
[citation needed]

where is the proofs?

Probably not fucked at all. Trump is a likeable guy, but he's never had much luck suing people. I doubt that will change just because he's President - his justice department is rusted on communist-tier. Give them a job to do and they'll either openly rebel or deliberately run it off the rails.

Checked. Praise Kek. Don't forget there is an Obamas appointed prosecutor to head up the Seesions investigation. A theory I have is the Dems are doing this and anything to hamper forward movement on Trumps polices. Basically
obstruction. And then say well he didn't get anything down in his first 100 days. Obama is extremely reckless ( look at his presidency ) and very power hungry. He's also a delusional psychopath. Makes sense they are scrambling as fast as they can, but there is just too much coming out too fast. The Dems and the Left will either be completely destroyed after this or will never have power again. In The ShareBlue threads, a lot of info was coming out about colllusion and sedition from Obama and Hilary. Their egos are too big to think they will get caught. If anything, hopefully this will be the spark America needs to right itself or all is lost. They are Communists, and we need to kill a Commie for mommy.

>there is an Obamas appointed prosecutor to head up the Seesions investigation

well that guy needs to go,

name him, let's meme him out of there, he's probably a fucking pedophile

it won't take long to make him leave once the memes start flowing

Obama used IRS for political reasons, met with Bob Creamer weekly, had Gaddafi killed, worked openly with Al Nusra, had Ukraine pro Russian president ousted etc. I am leaving out tons. I hope this finally gets him but I have been disappointed by the stupidity of the people in this nation too many times before to think it's a sure thing.

>>has become

L O C K H I M U P
O
C
K

H
I
M

U
P

Ignorant faggot. People like you are why things are fucked.
How can you faggots miss something like this? And then when you've missed it you don't ask for proof, you go passive aggressive

youtube.com/watch?v=yuhF-Ok3djI

Well he already got away with spying on journalists and using the IRS to go after conservative groups, so you do the math. This guy is black Nixon.

Anyone shocked that Valerie Jarrett is living in Obama's new house?

he is new influx from reddit. don't waste your energy on him.

> dominance
> incompetence
pick one

The new SecState is reportedly firing entire floors of Obama legacy workers, to squash leaks.

I honestly think they need to do the same to the Justice Department. Just clear the slate, start over.

Nope not at all. Anyone else shocked that Obamas OFA was instructed to infiltrate town hall meetings last week?

It's more for people who lurk. These passive aggressive faggots aren't going to care even if it turns out Obama rapes kids every day. He is just going to go ''hurr durr citation needed''.

It's Watergate 2.0, discount abbo

This. Holder and Lynch spent years putting people into place. Makes sense why Sessions was targeted. Government purge when?

>It's more for people who lurk.
That's fair enough, I agree.

It's surprising how they disappear after you cite them some proof, and even if they return they'll be like 'hurr durr this isn't even proof."

If Obama actually wiretapped Trump as a political move this is bigger than big... its HUGE!!!!

we have no idea who this guy is, some manchurian candidate shit

youtube.com/watch?v=XBw-Q4-slqI

Naah don't think those are random lurkers but ctr shills.

Niggers gonna nig

That chimp may not hang from a tail but sooner or later, he'll hang by his neck.

He literally flew to Hillary campaign stops on Air Force One.

So many shills. Is it now that they have concentrated their effort on Sup Forums or what?

I remember pre gamer gate pol was different, now it's been infiltrated.

What Obama did was fully legal under intelligence gathering rules he passed. Drumpf illegally deleted tweets, breaking record keeping laws. Sessions illegally contacted Russia and lied under oath about it. Pence used an insecure email to share state secrets, jeopardizing our safety.

>It's Watergate 2.0, discount abbo

How fucked are the people who live in the apartments adjacent to mine? 10/10 maximally fucked is my estimation.

Styx talked about shills in his latest video. He is pretty spot on.

The shills aren't going to win.

>Hillary received 6 million more votes
>First woman to lose twice
>Lost to a nigger
>Lost to a non-politician/entertainer/real estate mogul
That must hurt.

True but they'll never take it over, they'll just be annoying.

Sup Forums was going crazy over this when it happened but we were at the cusp of the election so it got drowned out pretty quick.

I can't fucking believe that people are pretending and/or have no idea that this happened. Obongo is literally a fucking illegitimate president but it's more newsworthy to analyze Trump's pussy tape. American capitalism was a mistake.

I hate the McCarthyism meme because its wrong.

McCarthy was a true patriot sniffing out Jew Commies who had real ties wit Russia..

Currently everything is reversed-- what's happening now is paranoid Jew Commies persecuteing patriots over false connections with Russia.

Will Michelle Obama be put in a male or female prison?

Monkey brown
Pants pulled down
By Trump and Kek
He gon get rekt

obama's ears hear all. dude's got big ears. he cant help it

Not very without evidence of wrongdoing.

>over an hour since Trump's tweets
>Obama still not in jail

This is true. We had one or 2 big threads laughing about it but normies didn't give a fuck and everyone forgot about it.

He's not fucked. If what Trump is saying is the case then Obama has insulated himself from it. It will be framed as "Obama didn't do this, the NSA (or whoever) did this because of the alleged Russian connections." You have to remember that the deep state is Obama's ally here.

He'll get away with it. Everyone's mouth is wrapped around his dick, and any action against him by Trump will be seen as him getting rid of his opponents and there will be be riots.

I like it when it's him speaking on video even if half shirtless (no homo) instead of the podcast. he has been spot on about many things.

Yea you're right, it's annoying as fuck.

>will be seen as him getting rid of his opponents and there will be be riots
So, just exactly like its right now? What is there for Trump to lose?

I don't understand this cuck mentality. I've witnessed dozens of regimes fall with exactly same pattern. First they dismiss opposition as laughable non-threat, then they keep not using any efficient methods to remove problem because "b-b-b-but we will be branded as totalitarian if we enforce law" (while MSM already brands them as totalitarian), then their own allies give up on them, and military doesn't interfere when "protesters" together with "parliament" finish coup and remove old regime from power, and, often from life.
They see Miloshevich, Saddam, Kaddafi, Mursi, etc etc being executed live, but somehow never connect the dots that EXACTLY SAME thing will happen with them if they don't learn how to counter globalist schemes.

I believe he can use Air Force One but there's an FEC penalty (something like $157.000 per hour). They may decide that Air Force One with the penalty included is still the best option to get Obama from A to B. As long as the Clinton Campaign pays for it, it's not really an issue.

Wrong. Enough evidence will be dragged out into the light of day around his corruption to commit treason and sedition, that the action will be fully justified. His name will be mud--there won't be enough common support for him beyond paid protestors to even make a difference, and the huge weight of the masses against him will counter balance it. WE would crush opposition against this. Obama is trying to destroy the Republic, and we will NOT stand for it.

How fucked up is shit when a white man can't trust a black man from not spotting on him

can someone please link me something to fill me in on this, seen it a bit but im not up to date

no, he can say what he wants but he cant spy on his opponent or use any of his power as president to intimidate the other side ect.

NUH UH WITE BOI OBAMA HAD A FISA WARRANT TO WIRE TAP TRUMP'S ORANGE RETARDED ASS YOU ALL FUCKED NOW WITE BOIS