/nu/pol hate thread

ITT we drive out lazy degenerate Reddit scum from /r/the_donald that worship e-celebrities such as that Varg faggot and Molyneux instead of making any meaningful contribution to a meaningful conversation

You r9k faggots can fuck off as well. Go get laid and stop basing your entire political identity off of the fact that you can't get any.

That's right! Sup Forums is a Stormfront board!

>Sup Forums is a stormfront board
So?

Anyone who is complaining about r/donald instead of shareblue is shareblue. But yes Vargposters are faggots.

Sage

Why not both

Sup Forums is not stormfront, retard.

"hurr durr anybody who disagrees with me is a shariablue shill :-D"

kys child

Nobody said it was Stormfront Hans. Maybe lurk more.

I can tell you this was made by some MGTOW biased chuck by afar.
>kys
So you're from discord?

>So you're from discord?
wym?

Just because I'm not a mindless cocksucker and I can see that Trump is fallible ( we all are, we are human ) doesn't mean I'm some subversive kike. Fuck off.

That is some top tier bait, truly lovingly crafted memery there, a lot of work went into that with the intention of triggering "genuine Sup Forumsacks", 10/10 effort good sir

>I can tell you this was made by some MGTOW biased chuck by afar.

And why not? Sup Forums is redpilled.

It's pretty obvious bait to me personally but then of course you have droves of retards that would fall for it despite it being out there

I'd love to make reddit nu/pol/ fags squirm and yelp, this isn't your board and you're not welcome here, you never will be.

OP is a faggot who is

1. Trying to create factions within /pol

2. Trying to set the natsocs against the Trump people

3. Denies or minimizes the existence of Shariahblue.

If you are not working for Shariah blue why are you missing out on the 2 cents a post they will give you?

We should start a new board.
One that forbids degeneracy and dissolution.
We will discuss the future of mankind, space travel, actual fucking politics.

Not worshiping the manchild Trump, and shitty memes... Time to get serious, amiright guys?

I mean, hell, there was even a ROBLOX group "SPQR" back in like 2014 that had more redpilled people than you guys.

Confused you with another guy
:)

No!
Sup Forums is an anime board

"manchild Trump"

We have another "not Shariah blue" poster here.

Well, if you worship a man that can't spell simple words like a God, then he must be paying you big time to shill for him.

>Hey guys. Its time for you all-I mean us all to stop being Sup Forums. We should make a new board, I mean you guys are idiots amirite?

>2. Trying to set the natsocs against the Trump people

You fucking kike shill. Trump is not natsocs. Your puppet is not out candidate. The fight is not over.

I am registering your IP right now and I'm telling you, on the day of the rope you will be hanging.

Faggot kike sub human.

stormweenies shoot yourselves
hitler would exterminate you degenerates in a heartbeat

Do you actually think Trump is NatSoc or something like that? You're fucking delusional. I don't even need to turn NatSocs against Trump because they don't support him in the first place. He's a Zionist.

There are other boards that exist supposedly that aren't as infested as Sup Forums, but of course I have no idea where to find them.

Based

Well fucking said. Sup Forums is a natsoc board with Ron Paul memes.

Cuckservatives like trump supporters can go to hell.

I want to add that the only reason this shitty shariablue meme even exists is because you retarded /nu/pol queers bite even the most obvious bait and add gasoline to the fire. Raids never lasted more than a week at the absolute most before because people weren't dumbasses that would feed (you)'s to obvious trolls

Stormweenies are faggots.
Commies are faggots.

Sup Forums is for memes and shitposting/int-tier bants only edgier.
This is how it is, regardless of how you think it should be.

Reddit users browse this site constantly, like it or not, and probably won't go away because taking material from here is what makes them popular over there.

Sup Forums is not a serious business board or an actual discussion board, it is on the road to becoming like Sup Forums where 99% of posts are posted with the aim of annoying or baiting another poster.

Taking Sup Forums super seriously is just as retarded as coming here from tumblr to try and teach people why they're racist.

t. shariablueballs

"I am registering your IP right now and I'm telling you, on the day of the rope you will be hanging."

I'm terrified.

Fuck off to reddit you insufferable newfag

Get the fuck off the board. The fourth Reich will take place and you will not stop it

t. Drumpf Internet Defense Force

>Get the fuck off the board. The fourth Reich will take place and you will not stop it

>bread is pushing the neurons into overdrive

Nice projecting but if anybody is a filthy pseudo-Nazi cunt it's you

Why are you pretending that Sup Forums isn't for shitposting?

People constantly spout "muh redpill" and all this stuff as if Sup Forums is some last bastion of truth when in reality if you didn't already have the views that Sup Forums "gives" you then you're likely exactly the kind of person who doesn't belong here.

You don't come to Sup Forums to be educated, you come to fuck around and have a laugh, and to shitpost with everyone when world events are happening.

Anyone who gets their opinions-political or otherwise-from fucking Sup Forums is a retard and probably underage.

All the kids here who pretend they didn't just show up for babbies first election/the buildup to it likely belong here more than the faggots trying to pretend that this board is anything more than bants.

Madw me think

Sup Forums was never some "last bastion of truth" and I agree with you. Anybody who lets this board shape their political views is a child.

This board always had rampant levels of shitposting. But now it's just fucking God-awful. There's nothing worthwhile to read and even the bants are fucking terrible. This board is a reddit-tier hugbox complete with subreddits ( daily general threads ) and upboats ( fpbp :-D ). Anybody who disagrees with this is a libtard shill.

Sure, but the answer is to ignore and not reply to those faggots. Everyone just wants to be the next big epic screencap/they want to be mentioned when there's a happening.

Look at all the namefags in brit/pol/. They serve no purpose, almost all of the time there is no reason for them to be namefagging, they just use the thread as a social chatroom so everyone knows who they are.

Just hide faggy threads, ignore faggy posts. Accept that Sup Forums has lost the stigma that kept "normies" out and will probably always be rife with them unless hiromoot finds a way to stop this, which he has 0 incentive to do.

There is an argument that there are many other chans which people left for when this place became shit and everyone is welcome to go there, but acting like this place is anything other than a containment board for more edgy int-memery is utter denial.

When people on other boards see Sup Forums-tier posts and get mad it isn't because they're kikes or niggers or-as the faggots here would call it """bluepilled"""-it's because you go to each board for a reason, and crossposting without changing the content you post is what shits up the site in the first place.