Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bkt1vAX0MRM
nytimes.com/2017/03/02/world/europe/sweden-draft-conscription.html?_r=0
youtu.be/cyPsqsH8I4M
archive.is/JCYdn
youtube.com/watch?v=5wwr6wPmq8I
youtube.com/watch?v=cyPsqsH8I4M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes, I heard Muslim immigrants were complaining about not having ready access to machine guns and RPGs

Bump

>swedish conscripts
youtube.com/watch?v=Bkt1vAX0MRM

pretty much this.

They speak danish tho

Somebodies got to kill those evil white CIS heterosexual males.

I'm sure the training will prove invaluable when these Swedes join Al-Shabab after their service.

and not enough raping

It's just a smoke screen to make it look like the government can take measures to recreate our national defense, which they dismantled a decade ago because "lel there are no more wars uguise, we're just wasting money that could be spent on immigrants". Now the public has panicked for a while because of the renewed threats so they have to do SOMETHING. It's a very small scale conscription anyway.

The real problem is that you can dismantle an organization pretty quickly, but restoring it takes decades. We don't have the money do do it either, and doing what needs to be done goes against the new LGBT directives that the government are so proud of.

There were no inherent problems with moving towards a professional army, the troubles was with government directives and the image they were trying to create. Recently there was a case when a soldier refused to participate in the gay pride rally and was almost punished for it. Also, a recent recruitment video has as a theme that the national defense isn't here to defend the old Sweden, but progressive ideas. As a part of it they changed the lyrics of our national anthem from "you old, you free" to "you new, you free" pissing on our heritage. Who the fuck would want to be a part of such an organization? LGBT faggots, that's what. And that's what they've got, and that's why it's all going to shit. All the old real officers and soldiers have quit.

If we hang the government and repatriate the invaders, maybe we can have an organized national defense again in a 100 years. Real swedes get hunting licenses for weapons and will form militias if the war comes.

I love you, Sweden.
When your country turns into mine, the rest of the Western world will finally wake the fuck up.

>Recently there was a case when a soldier refused to participate in the gay pride rally
Are the military parades gay prides there now a days?

I don't even think we have military parades. In one community the national defense wasn't allowed to participate during the national day celebrations because the local government didn't want to scare the immigrants.

All public organizations walk in the gay pride parade. Last year even the leader of the """Christian""" Democratic party took part in it.

>I don't even think we have military parades

Gays from all of scandinavia in a tv show

kek.
Indigenous men will be sent to the meatgrinder in a war (((somebody))) will arrange.
Women in the military will then fuck the enemy as if there was no tomorrow.

Kys

> ladies, the enemy is at the doors. We must give our best.
> Ok, I'm ready
kek,

>feminists march and demand that Jamal and Mohammad stay at home on home guard duty while Sven is shipped off to die in the Arctic in a war with the Russians
Calling it now.

It doesn't work like that. Finland has had a conscript force since the dawn of time but no conscript has ever been sent to die in a peacekeeping mission or whatever, everyone's a volunteer or working for the armed forces. Besides, it's highly unlikely the newcomers pass the psychological and intelligence tests. Most gypsies/somalis/other trash get thrown out prior to the beginning of the military service and the rest of them during the first week, only a very few of them actually finish it.

>nytimes.com/2017/03/02/world/europe/sweden-draft-conscription.html?_r=0

That's way too little way too late, Sweden had an extremely strong defense capabilities as little as 30 years ago. 1 million men in the reserves, weapon caches hidden in the woods, banzai-pilots ready to buy time for the rest of the nation to gear up and prepare for the incoming invasion. Now it's just special snowflakes and even women in the combat positions, they've around 40k in active service and 10k in the reserves.

But you get what you vote for, right?

Holy shit that's unbelievably gay

You goys are doomed.

Obligatory

youtu.be/cyPsqsH8I4M

The cities are doomed. Rural areas, IE the majority of the country will be fine. Immigrants hate everything outside the cities and a shitload of rural Swedes own guns.

The most "progressive" defence force in the world

Yea, but what happens if they use them? Lots of Europeans have guns but self defense is one of the most illegal things in a lot of places.

Europe is preparing for another war against itself.

tfw you say No More Brother's Wars and then have to go back in to save them from themselves.

>All the old real officers and soldiers have quit.

Seems like the time is ripe to carry out a coupe then Sven. No amount of feminism or "diversity" is going to stop an officer cadre leading pissed of grunts against the feminist government.

In all reality, I am surprised this hasn't happened yet.

I might literally jizz in my pants if such a thing happened

20% are shitskin/shitskin offsprings themselves

30% are commies

30& are "i don't care about anything other than my shekels"-capitalists

How can we even win

It would seem Canada is trying to out-poz them

>nytimes

You're welcome
archive.is/JCYdn

Explanation for those actually interested and not just here posting memes:

>Sweden has 8 parties in parliament
>Since none can get majority they form alliance, with there being a left and right bloc similar to democrats and republicans
>Sweden Democrats, the nationalist party get surge in popularity, but other parties want nothing to do with them
>to block them from influence the right bloc has decided to back the left bloc and forfeit any of their power and influence in the process
>the right bloc is bleeding voters to Sweden Democrats so they've started saying we need to be tougher on immigration and focus on defense to bring them back
>presumably re-introducing conscription was negotatiated by the right bloc which the left bloc had to concede to count on their future support
>Social Dems have also bled voters and would also benefit from being tougher on immigration and prioritizing defense
>in its present state only a total 4k conscripts will be selected a year from both the pool of conscripts and volunteers
>about 4700 people volunteer per year so feasibly the military can still have a 100% volunteer force even with conscription in place
In my opinion it looks like a fig leaf to try to get back right bloc and social democrat voters and appear like they care about defense without actually doing much. That way it can look like the right bloc still has influence on the decision making.

They are Danish

You can't be serious

Forgot to mention that since the number of conscripts doesn't exceed the number of volunteers there's no need to increase the budget by much, in fact it's likely at present rate that that's going to be an option.

Yeah, because Russia is the threat. Not the communists in charge of Sweden itself, who try to re-people Sweden to African standards.

I'd defect at the first oppertunity if I were a Swedish conscript. No way I'd fight for an anti-Western government.

>Wow.
I always felt that the USA would be better if there was a forced conscription of citizens from 18-20 in some branch of the military. I think it would benefit everything that the USA has to offer, and give people the opportunity to understand what the cost of being free really is.

I am not talking about high ranking or combat positions either. I am talking about military service. There are plenty of "entry level" jobs that could be accomplished by idiot youths.

>In my opinion it looks like a fig leaf to try to get back right bloc and social democrat voters and appear like they care about defense without actually doing much.
This here is the truth.

Just so that everyone unerstand: This shill is one of the NIMBY-shekelshills. Ignore his shit.

it's not a parade friendo

isn't conscription basically slavery?

Can you explain what you mean by this post?

For the first time, I feel thankful that I was born in a third world shithole instead of sweden

good. sjws deserve to die in wars against russia.

They are doing some sort of reenactment. They have none of our modern gear.
Pic is what a Swedish soldier wear

What the hell is the point of this?

Its fucking nothing. Theres gonna be 13k conscripts per year. We already had 12k qpplicants every year when it was non mandatory. The problem was that the military didnt have funds to hire all people.

Could as well just raised the budget and we would have gotten interested people in the military instead of forcing people.

>fill up country with terrorist that have poor combat training and generally only know how to blow themselves up
>reinstate military service to train those terrorists for free

Smart move

13k will be called up, including volunteers, but only 4k will be selected.

GET OUT OF HERE STALKER

Its fun

We have a conscription and there's been more immigrants joining ISIS than Sweden per capita

Ebin

sweden is nigger of nordics, prove me wrong

Yes you 15 year old fucking autist.
By being a faggot ass Liberal voter, you don't want to solve the root problem and send home mot of them.

You're just another "as long as it's Not In My BackYard it's ok" cucked faggot. NIMBY

No battle would even take place since shitskins and commies don't have weapons, and even though they are pretty retard, they would probably still be way too afraid to do anything else that chimp riot. Once they are shot at, those pussies won't even resist anymore.

I know what NIMBY means. In my post I said the right bloc is bleeding voters because they gave up their power. Not sure why that would make me a shill for the Liberal party, especially since I criticized the policy as being useless. Unless you meant that because of the pic I posted but that was because I'm guessing they drove the negotiation and also because I like old political and propaganda posters. Maybe you should read peoples' posts before you start throwing around the word shill?

Old vehicle parade

This is the last thing that can save Sweden. Once you militarize the country, it's hard to go back. You give guns to those frustrated Swedes - they might very well use them against the police and the government. This is a revolutionary moment

Can you explain, does this conscription thing apply to males and females equally?

Basically a parade showing vehicles used in 1960s etc

yes swedish or danish

They did this because there weren't enough voluntaries (because Sweden is a feminist shithole), and with the whole Russia situation they don't want the military to be in poor shape.

They'll send out conscription notices to both males and females. Currently the military trains both male and female volunteers for infantry etc. but it's on a volunteer basis. A very small amount if any part of the population will be conscripted against their will because the military has said that they are only interested in the most motivated (AKA volunteers).

Yet they speak Norwegian, hmm

It's a historic military tractor. Used to transport national guard troops in the past. You can see a photo of what they're reenacting on the wall in this pic.

Winter edition

That's actually pretty cool. Too bad these parades will have to be banned so migrants don't feel excluded.

I can't even...

They are making it so an EU Army can take over

>They will be selected from about 13,000 young people born in 1999

>4,000 men and women will be called up for service from 1 January 2018

>mandatory military service (Swedish: värnplikt) for men between 1901 and 2010

wow it's literally nothing

t. retards

It's always nothing, but if it's about Sweden it doesn't matter if someone takes a dump, gotta report that shit to pol.

New here. idk what that means but just wait and see. An EU army will take over. Or NATO army. Or both

I'm sure 4k of cucks and blonde instagram cumsluts will protect Sweden from le Russian agression just fine

they should be more afraid of russian hackers hacking their minds

t. mohammad

>Ivan actually thinks cucks won't fight to the death to defend their bulls

>they don't have weapon

The german communist didn't had weapon either prior to the failed revolution of 1919 or something, yet they somehow managed to get hands on machine guns and military grade equipment... If it wasn't just straight up put in their hands, that is.

Lol.
>H-here, take my canteen!

Well in area with heavy snow and barely any road it do sound like a good tactic, especially along borders or in patrol operation, less troubles than trying to fit around in the woods with an unstable APC that can get stuck in snow covered creeks and the likes.

Anyone who live in a northern country will know what I mean, it look way more dangerous than it seem. Like you could walk in the middle of the wood only to realize you're actually standing on the top of a hollowed creek that has barely anything to support you, and if you fall in water in the middle of winter its pretty much an insured death unless you're prepared for the worst, if the water doesn't drown you the hypothermia will.

top bantz

Accurate.

"They're only 15 years old. They should be in school. Not war."

Poor white Sven will die.

Are those protective Kevlar pantyhose or something?

as a former cazador de montaña, I can tell maybe for the lack of snow they are practicing a formation that consist of soldiers being carried in the snow for a slug vehicle

>Implying that skinnyfat cucks will try their best go get in

youtube.com/watch?v=cyPsqsH8I4M

Checked and keked.

toplel

Correction: This is what modern Swedish soldier wear.

Good luck with that.

GID OUD OF HERE S.D.A.L.G.E.R.!!

Those are Danes.

dis.

I like how almost nobody is taking pictures. Probably because they're so ashamed of your military.

Is this real? Not even women act like this