Serious question, would another world war bring the global population back into check?

Serious question, would another world war bring the global population back into check?

the global population is in check, natality numbers are following a predictable curve down to low levels in third world countries as they climb out of poverty

not unless its in africa

africa's numbers are off the charts

world war in the nuclear age would reduce the global population to 0

they've started their decline

You're technically right but it won't matter since it's too little, too late, most of the large African coountries are in the fertilit range of around 5 or more and there simply won't be enough resources and water to support this kind of population boom.

>Pee for us

Not only in check but in a genetic bottleneck. Like Toba

>another le earth is over populated meme

just kys chessboard

YES, A new war must burn everything down
If anybody should survive, they will have another shot at building a civilized humanity

Mother Nature is pretty efficient at keeping species populations in check. We don't need a war if our population grows to large.

The best thing to happen to western humaniy, is for it to crumble and become more tribal where there are no actual gorvinments, but instead just racial groups of european peoples who kick niggers out of our lands.

Vote for whatever anti-immigrant parties ou want, but nothing is going to stop this filthy unregulated capitalist (yes I hat commies too) system from spiraling humanity into the ground.

the actors are cute

5.4 billion people are in poverty and you just say it's in check you fucking naive little shit

? No they haven't you moronic twat.

Umm can I get a source?

Oh nvm I'm legitimately retarded.

Short term: yes
Long term: just the opposite.

Birth rates are going down because of lack of nationality amount all countries. War usually brings back nationalism so after the war the birth rate should sky rocket.

If it would stop Europe from feeding Africa.
Yes

the third world war would bring the NWO. The jews would finally get what they want, with no opposition