*Facepalm*

JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU FUCKING IDIOT!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r-v-N435dNI&t=597s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He did blame don

Nice demoralization attempt you stupid slide nigger, leave my board now go on

He ended a serious persona destroying series of tweets against Obama.... with this?

this

I mean... we only elected him to make a mockery of the government... right? Mission accomplished.

Yeah. WTF.

WTF DRUMPF
FUCK HIM AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

youtube.com/watch?v=r-v-N435dNI&t=597s

DELET THIS

STOP REPLYING TO WHAT ARE OBVIOUSLY SHAREBLUE POSTS YOU FUCKING MORONS

What a thinskinned faggot

Nice try Arnold BTFO

I love how all photoshopped pics of the don involve making him look fit or thin.

Its too bad he is a complete mcdonalds eating lard ass.

hahaha get #rekt wussy

Idk I think you and OP are the thinskinned faggots lmao

>obongogate gains traction
>shills come out in force
(((coincidence)))

haha get rekt you cuck

I'd trust this guy, this guy knows shit in pathetic raitings!

Sup Forums seriously got this retard election. Impeachment when? As a liberal, I'd gladly take Mike Pence at this point.

Do not mock the God Emperor, you weak pathetic fool.

Sage

Drumpf Btfo! Lmao fucking idiot rednecks

85/190 - careful when using this one we don't want to alienate whites

>He ended a serious persona destroying series of tweets against Obama.... with this?
You think any news agency would have picked up on the Obama stuff? No. But they will on this tweet. And people will see the previous ones as well.

Your autistic screeching over a harmless tweet makes a damn fine breakfast.

just wait user he's playing 15d chess
it all has meaning, its all part of the plan.

>as a liberal id gladly take mike "LGBTBBQ" pence over Trump

>that reddit use of words
you got me shaking

why does he waste his time with this shit
who gives a fuck about arnold fucking stazinigger in 2017

>waste his time
He has a lot of it since he isn't doing fucking shit as president and would rather talk about some stupid reality tv show

Getting desperate like a cornered rat

MORE SLIDES

SAGE AND REPORT

up until this point he was winning. he can't let the nation know that he even gives a fuck about what happens to his old tv show. the president can not have time for that shit, at least not when in such calamitous waters as he

SAGE AND REPORT ALL JEW CREW THREADS

kek SchwarzeNIGGER BTFO
mr "alpha male" keeps getting BTFO by Trump

Yeah he fucked up with this tweet just after talking about the wire-tapping stuff. But I think he's doing it on purpose so people and the media start talking about his tweets - including the Obama ones

Oh look, another shareblue thread.

*teleports behind you*
UMM BACK THE FUCK OFF?!

>tfw Trump is laughing right now at all the responses

The fucking greatest.

Sage

do you guys not just want a bunch of bullshit regardless of who's behind it or what they want?

>oy vey Trump stop doing what got you into the most powerful position in the world you idiot!
>t. loser

really made me think

>shut up
>idiot

oh, so we DID meme him into office now? make up your mind you prevaricating cockgobbler.

Hi shareblu!

Hes 70 years old you stupid 14 year old leftist edgy faggot with a blue tinged fringe.

"omg trump isnt ripped, he has a big fat belly huehuehue this is politics"

hes 70 once again. Have u met a good looking, fit 70 year old? excluding some cherry picked freak cases of course which some leftist shitposter would have jumped straight on as a reply.

GUY'S THEY ARE TRYING TO SLIDE TO HIDE #OBAMAGATE SAGE EVERYTHING YOU POST HERE AND LOOK OUT FOR OTHERS!! THIS IS WAR PEOPLE!!!!!

Why is he constantly so clueless? He goes on a rant accusing the former President of wiretapping the current one which would be the biggest happening since 9/11 but instead he ends with it calling out Arnold S. on a fucking reality show he used to host

How can be this fucking clueless

Even if you're conservative you know this is stupid and wrong.

Arnold is 69.

it's fucking twitter m8, he's probably going to mention it at the next white house news conference or state of the union

Personally, i never denied this. I think Sup Forums and the alt right helped get Trump elected. I wonder if it'll work again since more people know what alt right memes and shitposts look like now. Only old people would fall for Sup Forums's brand of propaganda.

False. Anything he tweets is news you dumb schnit

Trump doesn't really care about gays either. He's already fucked over trans cucks. Gays will be next. At the very least, pence seems mentally stable even if his ideology is fucked.

You realize you're the one who's mad here, not President Trump.

He's like Superman when it comes to shitposting.

I saw all the ads for this but old Arnold is too eager to appease the crowds, his stale persona hasn't mellowed out at all.

well it's not like you can actually believe he is outraged if he can follow his obama tirade with this

And Arnold looks like 10 pounds of shit stuffed in a 5 pound sack.

Achmed alsjeblieft

He ain't natty, bro

FUCKING SHILLS REEEEEEREEEEEEEEE

>You think any news agency would have picked up on the Obama stuff?
Yes, actually.

wow, a rare SJW from Thailand!!!!

He's done more than Obama ever did.

Why would paid shills pick literally the worst country to shill with? Literally don't know if it's just a shit post or not. Poe's Law in full effect.

he's letting in baddies RIGHT NOW though

Harrison Ford is 74

This is great. Yesterday they were shilling hard and today they are going to have to work overtime on the weekends. How fast do you think we can deplete David Brocks $40 million budget for shit posting online?

Thats not a feat. Obama did nothing

Arnold is 50 years of TRT

FAGGOT ASS NIGGER!!! GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Shill slide

Arnie BTFO

this

The Apprentice was Trumps creation. He took great pride in that show and to have some fuckhead come in ans destroy it in 1 year, all while bashing Trump, its worth 140 characters.

I remember when the US presidency was super serious and respected. Now he's no better than any politician of my country (and we have a lot of that italian noisy bullshit)

Nobody respected Bush, and Obama was made fun of for having a literal gorilla for a wife. Trump's personality and the Internet just made it all more apparent

Go back to Facebook.

>he shit on some one that i actually LIKE
>REEEE

Arnie is a self-made Man, Trump is just a son of a rich dude who is only smart enough to manipulate the most indoctrinated and moronic nation ever. Arnie>Trump

He's still winning, cuck.

>Talking shit on Arnie

top kek

To be fair, Arnold attacked him first.

SAGE AND REPORT THESE THREADS YOU FUCKING RETARDS!!

>False. Anything he tweets is news you dumb schnit

Link to news reports of Trump's last 5 tweets

It's on the bbc for example, so I'd say yes, silly delusional sausage lover.
How many water filters do you own?

Trumps Blue(red) book when?

He is clearly a divine being.

Obviously ShariaBlue doesn't know what return on investment is or they wouldn't bother with 4 chan

maaan y he gotta attack ahnold like that?

You upset arnie got btfo? Sad!

He's fucking nuts. Probably one step away from the grave. Have you ever heard a Ford interview?

this

It doesn't matter who is in charge of that show, people aren't watching because its fucking stupid.

Your board aye

saged and reported for being a faggot

obama created the biggest dictator tool kit EVER and handed the keys to the god emperor trump. thank's obama.

Actually trump destroyed it arnie was supposed to save it but couldn't.
Trump also destroyed Ivankas clothing line. Real estate properties are hurting to.
Many such cases