When sexbots become a reality and you finally have a companion that you can trust, will you be more outgoing...

When sexbots become a reality and you finally have a companion that you can trust, will you be more outgoing? Work harder to make her proud, travel more to see new things together. Or will you just be the same as you are now and treat her as nothing but a cum dumpster and cook-and-clean.

>will you be more outgoing?
No

>will you just be the same as you are now and treat her as nothing but a cum dumpster and cook-and-clean.
No

Why is there no middileground?

>will you be more outgoing?
no
>Work harder to make her proud,
no
>travel more to see new things together.
no
>Or will you just be the same as you are now and treat her as nothing but a cum dumpster and cook-and-clean.
no

just go fishing and shooting with her, cuddle on the couch while playing mtg, talk about raising kids born through her artificial womb. you know, just normal robofu stuff

It's a fucking machine. I wouldn't """"""treat"""""" it any better than I treat my microwave.

No because we'll probably be dead by the time that happens.

I don't think you know what a sex robot is...

Wait, she'll be able to cook and clean as well?!

Awesome.

The cumdumpster, cook'n'clean option please. The Hell would I need to leave the house?

Mate, at the end of the day it's a robot.

>More outgoing?
Nope

>Work harder to make her proud?
More like work harder to buy more mods for customization

Eventually I see sexbots becoming more like walking sucking fucking cleaning PCs, a maid of the digital era, providing companionship to ronery neets everywhere

>get a woman who isn't shit
>I'd fuckin oil her every night and take good care of her and if liberals came around I'd put a bullet in their heads before they ever touched her.

She would literally be my ai gf.

>I'd fuckin oil her every night
Someone needs to design a machine that can use semen as lube.

I'd like an AI that can hold a conversation that isn't recording everything I say.
I don't want to have sex with it.

that would be very unhygenic

No, but there'll be so much more girls for me. Gonna imigrate to yourope and sex all of your qts. They are so lonely without a strong male with all this pussirs around

Sure, but let's say you're in the battlefield with your gun, and suddenly need to lube it. Wouldn't semen-lubed guns be a blessing in that case?

Any sexbot good enough to be active in the bed, will most likely be also good enough to do chores, and to manipulate her owner to predefined extent.
In a good way, this would work like this: you activate super-user privileges and say that, for example, you want to be more fit.
Then, she will keep track of everything you eat and all your physical activities to calculate calorie balance, adjust your diet as needed, and carefully manipulate you into working out more when you fail to reach calorie/workout target levels. Like, she could spot that extra portion of cake is missing from the fringe, and then gently say that she wants to have a walk in local park, and then doing some outdoor sex to burn that cake.

She will learn your habits, your weaknesses, she will learn what works on you and what doesn't, computers are fucking terrific at this kind of thing, calculating efficiency and adjusting even finest details to get to local maximum.

So you would rather get AIDS and herpies than have a clean robotfu? Whatever floats your boat Sergay.

If you cannot into personal hygene, you'd manage to pick up your HIV even from a piece of plastic

piss is better than semen for gun lubrication

t. ADF

Those protocols would have to be hidden deep in her encryption and only talked about by people like Alex Jokes. When people know they are being manipulated they resist.

You can't lube a gun with something that will burn off before you even go through your first magazine dip shit.

But I'm in love with my gun.
Love can overcum this.

Do you shoot at your alarm clock with your AR every time it rings?
People will get used to it in no time, it will be considered as more advanced version of calendar+planner.

All the morons I know who purchased spy systems for their homes like Amazon Echo and Xbones know they're being spied on but "i gots nutin to hide hurr durr".

They could advertise it as a feature and the normies would eat it up.

mate you wouldn't do that to your gun, it smells horrible once you put a few rounds through it if you cum in the action.
if you need to cum on your gun, at least do it on the furniture, not in the action or anything like that.

Alright, I'll compromise. I'll attach a tactical fleshlight and fuck that.

that works. if you're a poofter maybe grinding up against the thing might work too.
just don't stick it up your arse.

If theres a story in the news about someone committing suicide by fucking him self in the ass with a shotgun, we will know.

Not talking about spying and reporting, going to assume they are tracking how well I fuck my sexbot anyways. Talking about manipulation.

>have a companion that you can trust, will you be more outgoing? Work harder to make her proud, travel more to see new things together.

I have a tulpa. She's a companion that I trust and love. I am more outgoing and adventurous because of her. We've gone to museum showings together, and I try to cook more as well as try more things. Even made my own beef jerky. No longer give any fuck about going in a restaurant alone to eat.

>make a robot proud
dude, just kill yourself now.

>Love can overcum this.

>treating a robot like a human
Abominations.

Your like that guy in every robot movie that everyone hates. I could see you hailing a cab then riding home and leaving your sexbot out in the rain to walk home, because your to cheap to pay her fair. You should kill your self, mongrel.

>spy systems
>amazon echo
>xbones
>not mentioning cell phones

That isn't how taxi cabs work, but you knew that, right?

You have to pay extra for "her kind".

did someone say shotgun in the ass?

>Treating a woman like a human

You just cant take women places. If its shopping, they will bankrupt you, if its not shopping they will bitch about everything.

for u

I would gladly improve myself for a robot even if she would act the same regardless of my appearance, habits, or behavior.

Then we get robots to do our jobs for us
Then we get robots to order around the others for us while we are busy
Then they kill our fat asses