All real Christians should wear the cross on their forehead

Every single day that is. At work, while shopping, when doing the laundry etc. This way, fellow Christians can immediately catagolize all people they meet into A. fellow Christian souls who can be treated decently and B. un-Christian kufar who should be treated like dogs.

Seems familiar, no?

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/legalnewsline/2017/01/25/house-republicans-target-slush-funds-created-by-doj-lawsuits/#45738cd444a8
investmentwatchblog.com/this-is-huge-obama-slush-fund-scandal-uncovered/
insider.foxnews.com/2017/03/01/mike-huckabee-justice-department-slush-fund-republicans-la-raza-banks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Seems familiar, no?
The difference is that the doctrine that Catholics signify is more accurate.

Okay cool. Thanks for posting.

How about acting at least somewhat like Christ, instead?

Every german should go in middle east
Leave germany to the Queen.

error: cannot find "acting like" of UNDEFINED

Wow why does christians love idolatry that much ?

Make me bitch

Like those Indian dots?

If i remember, several books was written about the subject, and the if i recall, the mentioned person has also several speaches and sentences attributed to him.

Good idea, brother.
This way we can get rid off of infidel swines more quickly.
EURASIA WILL BE MUSLIM!

We are not Hindus, Hans. Anyway the atheists would copy it, to be all edgy and shit.

>tfw protestant masterrace bullied the cucktholics sporting this stupid cross on their foreheads in elementary school

Good times.

>i-i have to go confess my sins now and get an ashen cross on my face
>you have to do WHAT? Are you stupid or something?

Lel. Cucktholics... Laughing stock of the world.

t. Protestant

>Every single day
Only Ash Wednesday. We don't need to wear it daily to seek attention.

Whenever I go into a store that is staffed by black women, I put my crucifix on the outside of my shirt. It's amazing, but they always compliment me on my necklace, smile, and give me honorary nig status. They are very religious/superstitious of Christian juju.

>forced to get ashes
>make it to checkout
>priest guy tells me I'm dust and slaps my forehead
>leave

No one told me I was going to get fucking bullied!

>We don't need to wear it daily to seek attention.
It is not for attention seeking, it is to make sure the non-cross wearing kufar are being treated like dogs.

This is another invention of the Catholic church which never existed in the bible.

youve got bigger shit to worry about hans

Fuck off ahmed

How we do this cuckgermany

The Obama administration funneled billions of dollars to activist organizations through a Department of Justice slush fund scheme, according to congressional investigators.

forbes.com/sites/legalnewsline/2017/01/25/house-republicans-target-slush-funds-created-by-doj-lawsuits/#45738cd444a8

investmentwatchblog.com/this-is-huge-obama-slush-fund-scandal-uncovered/

insider.foxnews.com/2017/03/01/mike-huckabee-justice-department-slush-fund-republicans-la-raza-banks

$3 BILLION US TAX PAYER DOLLARS SIPHONED BY BARACK OBAMA TO FUND LEFT WING ACTIVIST GROUPS IN ORDER TO ATTACK THE GOP AFTER HIS PRESIDENCY

Previous Threads:
> #
> #
> #

OMG lol.. do you even lent?

I'm more for my fellow muslims wearing a yellow half moon symbol on their jacket so we can instantly recognize eachother.

>posting on Facebook
Sorry, I am not stupid. German police only goes after Facebook posters because there you literally create an account and have a company which provides data on users on request.

Also, nothing that I ever posted would amount to a speech crime.

Easy way to spot an amateur LARPer: are they advocating things that run counter to things that every Christian sect and heresy actually agree on.

As an actual Christian I appreciate when the LARPers at least take some effort to understand Christianity. OP is sadtier.

What is all of this crosses in the front about?

mark of the beast

Behaving like a normal Christian works just fine for me.

Are people really sperging out over ash Wednesday?

t.

More nonscriptural Catholic idolatry. The Catholic Church is bending over for the Satanic world order and Islamic jihadis. Most Catholics I've known are kind, faithful people, but the higher ups in their "Church" don't worship God by any means.