BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR: AMERICA ON THE VERGE OF CIVIL WAR

Trump suffering from dementia. Ivanka running the White like Woodrow Wilson's and Ronald Reagan's wives did. From a CI:

"Trump knows his illegal ties to Moscow will be exposed soon. Hence his panic. He will do anything to save himself. Even provoking civil war."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mwo2hzQ9px4
forbes.com/sites/legalnewsline/2017/01/25/house-republicans-target-slush-funds-created-by-doj-lawsuits/#45738cd444a8
investmentwatchblog.com/this-is-huge-obama-slush-fund-scandal-uncovered/
insider.foxnews.com/2017/03/01/mike-huckabee-justice-department-slush-fund-republicans-la-raza-banks
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

post more american chads in trump hats ty

0.02$ has been deposited into your account, thank you. -Shareblue executive

Why can't leftists make memes?

> be careful what you wish for
> American Civil War

I see no problem there. The US is just one awesome reality tv-show with the ante being put up each and every episode. So, closing the season is civil war nr. 2, last episode is the cliffhanger of the beginning of WW3. Highest ratings ever!

bump

Wish Vlad would turn out to be his Mussolini so WW3 and the purge can begin

you're first

the question is why can trumptards make memes? and the answer is: because they have all the people who literally only want to watch the world burn on their side

They don't understand timeless humor, only tumblresque memes.

Who cares? Also Provoking Civil War with who? Liberals? Keep telling yourself that'd be a war and not autistic screeching with riot police kicking the ever living shit out of you.

The world is already burning

We're the ones who want to extinguish it

Shill thread. Don't bump.

>AMERICA ON THE VERGE OF CIVIL WAR

WHY ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDS RESPONDING TO THIS IMPOTENT TWAT??

We'll never get rid of these shills if you keep on feeding them.

>want to watch the world burn

not the world...

>AMERICA ON THE VERGE OF CIVIL WAR
Armed-to-the-teeth right wingers vs. Liberal whiny bitches.
can't wait desu

Duh? That's what we voted for you commie.

>autistic screeching

>Liberal
>civil war
You're fucked. Consider suicide.

HERE'S YOUR RED PILL FOR THE DAY:
"This is the damage Putin sought to cause us - to make America look just as wretched as his own insane dictatorship over Russia."

"The thrashing and convulsions are going to get ugly, from this grotesque president down to the voters who put their confused faith in him."

"In an effort to avoid their own humiliation, they're about to de-legitimize our democracy, government, intel agencies, and rule of law."

"They've been carefully conditioned to reject all inconvenient facts as The Enemy's Conspiracy. They're about to reject our System."

"This will cause the people who put Trump in office to enter the biggest spasm of paranoia we've ever seen to deny their own humiliation."

"Unless the last eight months of signaling - up to this morning - are off base, we're about to learn about treason by a sitting president."

"Our intelligence and law enforcement professionals are about to produce the least convenient facts in American political history."

Jesus, is this a course on propaganda 101?

>tfw would much prefer Hitler's social philosophy's course than this shit-tier kike's agenda-pushing piece of crap

Wouldn't Canada, or at the very least Mexico have any interest of Liberals winning the theoretical Civil war?

Thread Theme

youtube.com/watch?v=Mwo2hzQ9px4

Let it happen, please. I want to fight those commies.

>the people who literally only want to watch the world burn on their side

yes but those who have done that in the past we specifically don't like

Doesn't matter who loses, we get the refugees. We win.

Another civil war will never happen because it's the leftists who want to start one, and they're a bunch of a limp-wristed faggots who are afraid of guns. Punch an Antifa in the nose and they'll go crying about how their parents are going to sue you.

>Liberals
>Armed resistance

This is what Leftists are actually being told
This is their war cry

So the great genocide of nu male cucks and libshits is coming? Good.

burgers are to lazy to civil war
liberals have no guns

kys

you're ignoring the fact our finances are all fucked and the jews are exodusing to israel while owning all our corporations.

Putin got rid of his countries national debt

And? They don't wouldn't intervene

individuality vs collectivism

Donald Trump is the President of the United States.

There is nothing you can do about it.

But keep whining. Your tears are delicious.

SAGE AND REPORT THESE THREADS
>FUCK OFF SHAREBLUE
>FUCK OFF SHAREBLUE
>FUCK OFF SHAREBLUE

If I wanted the world to burn I would have voted for Hitlery and her assured nuclear war.

We are on to you, you do realize that, right ?

Nah millennials are pathetic losers who try to change things through complaining on twitter and hoping john oliver can create enough social public outcry for difference. If Trump really was a kgb agent they would just complain on twitter and hope the government takes him out

Liberals are and always will be weak and pathetic human beings

Wow! This really, REALLY makes me think. Easy T!

Y O U

F
U
C
K
I
N
G

L
O
S
T

reminder: just sage and ignore the shill threads

this is arguably the single dumbest thing to ever come out of the trump campaign

Wilson was a Dem. You're thinking of Grover Cleveland you fucking idiot.

Jesus fucking Christ you can't even shill right.

He's Mussolini to Putin's Hitler. I think that's well established. And I'm OK with it either way.

The US under Obama funded rebel groups in Syria who defected to ISIS with weapons, cash, and training, and the US knew about it and didn't stop it because Israel said it was strategically advantageous to let ISIS "fester" (they can create justification to expand their territory), that means it was in Israel's favor to let 250,000 people be slaughtered. Women and children are living there right now as sex slaves. Children are being radicalized to the degree that its common for them to have killed someone at 10 years of age.

Democrats caused that though because it's the only way niggers can do well in school. We have to lower standards substantially.

We want a war you traitorous whore. Your day is coming and you pushed it on yourselves.

STOP REPLYING TO THESE SHILLS

The US under Obama smuggled assault weapons to cartels in Mexico. In Mexico, the cartel violence is so bad that entire towns have been wiped out, everyone living there disappeared- murdered. That's the legacy Obama gave the US: evil.

Came here to say this and digits confirm.

When will Hillary's illegal ties to Israel be exposed?
Also since when is Russia our enemy?
I thought the cold war ended.

>Trump provoking civil war
>Not the people literally asking for an american spring

Eat sht sharecucks

The Obama administration funneled billions of dollars to activist organizations through a Department of Justice slush fund scheme, according to congressional investigators.

forbes.com/sites/legalnewsline/2017/01/25/house-republicans-target-slush-funds-created-by-doj-lawsuits/#45738cd444a8

investmentwatchblog.com/this-is-huge-obama-slush-fund-scandal-uncovered/

insider.foxnews.com/2017/03/01/mike-huckabee-justice-department-slush-fund-republicans-la-raza-banks

$3 BILLION US TAX PAYER DOLLARS SIPHONED BY BARACK OBAMA TO FUND LEFT WING ACTIVIST GROUPS IN ORDER TO ATTACK THE GOP AFTER HIS PRESIDENCY

Previous Threads:
> #
> #
> #

It can't be denied that Trump is really screwing up the balance of North America. A civil war is a possibility in a few years, first you will probably see riots.

>And now you have to pay for it.
But I'm not Mexican.

Stfu you nigger faggot, I can feel you squirming from here you Moron, eat a shotgun blast

Pretty sure that it's the Democratic leadership that's desperate.

>Implying it isn't Soros dumping his money into an American "color revolution" in an autistic rage

Are you seeing what I'm seeing? Aggressive, angry calls to sage and report threads all over?

It's your tears which are delish, Kevin.

Trump is fixing america faggot, he canceled TPP, a partnership that allowed slave labor in Malaysia. The only people fucking it up are the left, asking for american spring uprisings, and literal revolutions.

>2 posts by this ID.
>second post is Russia rigged the elections forced propaganda.

Reminder to report bait threads. They fill the catalog and gets hard for the mods to control stuff.

Bad things happen to people who oppose Trump.

It isn't just soros.

but seriously the nuclear codes

I agree why couldn't drumpftards pokemon go vote for hillary?

Trump is dividing America, he may be making it better for you. But, not everyone is like you. I think more than half of your country disagrees with you.

america has been divided for decades pablo

>constantly antagonising and waging economic war against russia
>not willing to destroy russia at the first available opportunity

I really want a big happening
kek wills it

Wrong. Only the two most liberal areas of the country really have a hate boner for him. After that last speech normies are feeling good about him. Everything you hear about "polls" is generally fake

Probably should've thought about it before breaking the law pedro.

Why is the middle dude not wearing a MAGA cap?

Go for it
let's see how it goes

Obsession noted, ShareBlue user.

good. civil war is rad

No illegal ties to Moscow.

The ones acting with something to hide are the Democrats.

Obama was counting on Hillary winning.

Trump found himself a whistleblower. Someone has probably started singing like a canary.

- desperately trying to keep AG seat empty
- Sally Yates acted up
- desperate to make Boente AG again.
- coordinated assault on Sessions over Russian ambassador visit which was public record.

"Please don't indict Obama 'cause civil war."

>from a close source

The normies might fall for that shit but intelligent people demand actual evidence for outlandish claims.

Obama wants to start civil war, does everything he can to cover up his crimes and keep them swept under the rug.

Sessions digs too deep, finds shit.

Calling it now. Obama is gonna flee the country, in the coming week, and claim political persecution.

kek, i know this place.

Fake news

Trump wouldn't say anything unless someone inside the DOJ or FBI started squealing or Sessions' people started finding shit about Obama's crimes.

we didnt start the fire...

>List of democrat policy failures at liberal institutions

>LOL REPUBBERKINS FAULT

Firepower is best power.

This. The left would get stomped into oblivion.

what does that even mean? Is that evidence for any of these claims? No.

So your "red pills" are basically you just making up vague quotes about Russia?

The funny thing is that if this were published in a newspaper, people would actually believe it.

shouldn't you be sperging out to save Obama right about now

>BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR
xD
You really seem to think we've been bluffing.

We're not. Not at all. This is the moment we've been waiting for. Once the show gets going it's not going to stop until we reach a militant fascist nation.

SAGE

He's the president. He's the only one who would have access to the evidence.

Someone close to him found evidence and put everyone on notice.

- expect FBI press conference
- Spicer news conference on Monday
- Obama might be in the process of getting questioned right now.

Trump is pissed off and it sounds like he just found out about the wire taps.

Because they're very serious and more concerned with pushing the message and/or pissing off the right than making something actually funny or clever. It's why super political fiction or music is usually total shit.

They don't have the logistical capability necessary to affect the outcome.

Doesn't look very divided to me.

Oh, did you get all that from the wiretapping on Trump tower it's now coming out that Obama ordered?

Huh, really makes you think.

>MFW dems are literally LITERALLY defending Nixonesque behavior