Tfw you found out jews and chinese have higher IQs

>tfw you found out jews and chinese have higher IQs

wtf i hate being white now

They also have a norrower range. So whites have a lower average IQ but higher, high IQs.

Shame im at best average.

>ashkanazi jews
>not polish/german

Trust me; they are white.

but no balls

Asians do, jews don't.
The average IQ of an Israeli is around 90. The IQ studies that claim jews are more intelligent are extremely flawed and biased, because they're all run by jews. Just like how the IQ study created by Norway claims Norway has the highest average IQ in Europe.

Kikes are very dumb. Just talk to kikes, or look at any kike in journalism. These people are very dumb.
Their only talent is being very good at manipulating language, changing definitions on the spot and using the right words to push their agendas.

>not having a higher IQ than any particular group as a whole

>Kikes are very dumb

hhhehehhehHEHEHHEHAhahahahaahhaa

sorry got a chuckle out of me. sorry

Most of them are semites and semites are notoriously hot blooded and stupid. Its their african blood.

Too bad jews and chinks lack souls

That's just not true. If anything, asians have a wider range of IQs than whites. You can post that one graph showing Asian IQs having a very narrow distrobution but I've searched and never found a source for that graph, plus it doesn't account for pic related

So you'd rather be a tiny dick chink just so you can get more IQ points?

Okay

Irish IQ went up 5 points. Feels good.

Im assuming this is asians in the US? Possibly the cream of the crop that fled their shit holes to a first world country.

All the asians I have met were autistic and dumb. Hard workers but unintelligent.

I mean if we're going by personal anecdotes, I'm a second generation Korean immigrant, my family was relatively poor in Korea until they moved to the US. My grandparents worked in factories to give their kids a good education, and most other second generation asian immigrants have the same story. This isn't necessarily true for more recent asian immigrants a lot are coming because they are top business people but that's definitely not true for a lot of asians.

Asians may have a few IQ points over Europeans. Im just arguing for the sake of it.

DELET

Do you even know the amount of jews that get nobel prices? Also Einstein was a Jew

ight

and what have they invented with all of their knowledge?

As if Nobel prizes meant anything. Obongo got a Nobel Peace prize just because he is half-jewish.
Gas yourself

>can into math
>clever

Id shave off a few IQ points to live in Europe over Asia or the US 2bh

Doesn't change the fact that they're ultimately parasitic and leach off of western civilization

-created by Romans and
Guarded by the Germanics

Also Einstein is a hack who stole all his ideas. Anyone praising the guy is a complete moron.

Peace prize is a category of its own dumbshit. Hard science prizes actually mean something though.

The average IQ for an ashkenazi jew is 105-110. But your such a fucking uneducated retard you lump the ones from the middle east with them.

You realize you're an individual right?

Their average IQ is 90.

Yeah asia's kinda shit right now, they work too hard to accomplish too little.

Yes in israel. But not in Europe and North america. You do know that there are different types of jews right? Hell there are literally african jews

They probably didn't test any rural and suburban Chinese retards.
Only educated Chinese city folk.

But do they sit here in Sup Forums?

You're a fucking idiot. Of course if you judge the IQ of an entire race of people by a group of rich immigrants who are mixed with whites, you are going to get high IQ scores.

You might as well say that Africans are super human geniuses because a very specific group of Africans are doing better in school in UK than the native Brits.
WTF I love niggers now

I took an IQ test, scored lower than I wanted to so I felt dumb as fuck so I got my shit together practiced and retook and and scored higher. These things are a sham, you are not naturally bad at something you just haven't worked hard enough

> Not having an IQ higher than the average of any ethnic group or nation, and a penis larger than the average of any ethnic group or nation

Sucks to be you brah

asians have tiny dicks and jews chop dickskin off for allah
perhaps they're compensating

There have been IQ studies done with Chinese kids that worked at coal mines, and they still scored higher than your average american

Not all israelis are jews. We have 20% mudslimes, another 20% ultra orthodox who didn't even learn basic math, and a shit ton of shitskin Mizrachi arsim jews who came from mudshit countries like yemen and morroco.

All your jewish memes apply only to Ashkenazi jews and diaspora in western countries. Israeli jews of Mizrachi origin are mostly barbaric and almost the same as tbeir arab neighbors in most of life's aspects.

So chinese kids working in coal mines arnt retarded?
"American" is not a proud label.

You're Irish, your lucky to break 92.

Your country it crippled in the IQ department for some reason.

>tfw lower iq than the anglo

Chinese don't, at least, not compared solely to Europeans. The only reason they score so high is because a) they don't include rural areas, only urban, b) cheating in China is rampant, c) They selectively test only the upper echelon of society. Japanese/Korean do test a bit higher than Europeans, and Ashkenazis test significantly higher, but other Jews actually test a lot lower than average, as in,

at least we have souls

This, there's a huge difference between Ashkenazi and Mizrahi / Sephardi

My opinion is that Asians probably do have a higher IQ, but that this proceeds from their "cool-bloodedness" and that this is also the result of their lack of creativity and tendency to be collectivist. Notice how it's the Greeks and Italians and French that were / are wellsprings of art and culture; their hot Med blood, combined with European intelligence, makes them very good at it.

Ashkenazi are the ultimate example of this, though. They have that hot blood and were subjected to evolutionary pressures that brought their average IQ up to 107 or so. This is why [Ashkenazi] Jews are so irrepressably productive and creative. It does tend to make them a little crazy and sociopathic, though; the combination of their heightened ability and their apparent callous disregard for others / outsiders in pursuit of their own / the tribe's success inspires the suspicion we often hold against them.

Sorry, Asians lack of creativity / individuality PROCEEDS FROM their cool blood, I reversed the causality. My point being that the relative "calm" in their brains at all time allows them to sit there and do math problems with ease without getting antsy long before peoples with hotter blood would get distracted and get up and walk away, but that also means they don't have those bursts of passion which drive creativity.