Trumptards will defend this shit

>trumptards will defend this shit

You have to admit it has a valid point

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/HateCrimeHoaxes/
forbes.com/sites/legalnewsline/2017/01/25/house-republicans-target-slush-funds-created-by-doj-lawsuits/#45738cd444a8
investmentwatchblog.com/this-is-huge-obama-slush-fund-scandal-uncovered/
insider.foxnews.com/2017/03/01/mike-huckabee-justice-department-slush-fund-republicans-la-raza-banks
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>trumptards be like

MODS!
obvious shill
kill yourself, your parents are ashamed of you.

Litterally have no idea how someone can come up with this and then have people sharing it

> all post-election attacks and violence is entirely one-sided, targeting peaceful Trump supporters
> leftist murderers still claiming to be victims
There's no point, only pile of horseshit. Sage.

>the right to free speech must be uphold as long as I don't hear or see anything I dislike

A BLACK MAN WAS JUST ARRESTED FOR THOSE CALLS ON JEWISH CENTERS AND A MUSLIM MAN HAS BEEN DETAINED IN CONNECTION WITH THE THREAT RECENTLY MADE AT A CANADIAN UNIVERSITY

AT THIS POINT THE LEFT IS A BIGGER DANGER TO IT'S SELF THEN THE RIGHT COULD EVER BE

>Hey rabbi

reddit.com/r/HateCrimeHoaxes/

we don't "have to " anything

>m-muh trump hate crimes
Yeah except all of them have been proven to be done by the people making that claim as an attempt to make trump supporters look bad.

shills btfo

>Dobson

You mean the one on the left doing it to themselves and then saying "look we were right about trump!"?

hey guys former drumpf supporter here. its fucking hilarious watching drumpf crash and burn. but in all seriousness, we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes

He looks like a cartoon character in this pic. Wow. What a fag

SAGE AND REPORT ALL JEW CREW THREADS

Why did the black person light their house on fire?

No it doesn't. fuck off

WE

>MY SAFE SPACE AND HUGBOX MUST NOT BE INFRINGED UPON, BTW DAE THINKS THE LEEBRULZ ARE SPECIAL SNOWFLAKES?

Punching commies is the american way though.

WUZ

WUZ

What about Berkley riots?
I'm more and more certain that leftism/progressivism is a mental illness

Checked
Trips of truth

Defend this

The Obama administration funneled billions of dollars to activist organizations through a Department of Justice slush fund scheme, according to congressional investigators.

forbes.com/sites/legalnewsline/2017/01/25/house-republicans-target-slush-funds-created-by-doj-lawsuits/#45738cd444a8

investmentwatchblog.com/this-is-huge-obama-slush-fund-scandal-uncovered/

insider.foxnews.com/2017/03/01/mike-huckabee-justice-department-slush-fund-republicans-la-raza-banks

$3 BILLION US TAX PAYER DOLLARS SIPHONED BY BARACK OBAMA TO FUND LEFT WING ACTIVIST GROUPS IN ORDER TO ATTACK THE GOP AFTER HIS PRESIDENCY

Previous Threads:
> #
> #
> #

SHIEET AND SHIEET

Hey rabbi, whatcha doin?

Slide thread of the year

>Safe space
We are all open to people debating us, but they never do.

Hey Rabbi...

coal toll

why did that nigger shit on her own door step?

cant use a toilet lmao???

>Implying she isn't false flagging and didn't trash her own place.

Lefties cant meme

>stop using the memes wrong, they are my memes!

>Dobson

>niggers beat up trump supporters and gloat about if on faceberg
>pretend to be the victims
God I hate niggers

Fuck drumpf and fuck white people

Trump is your God. Get used to it. Just bend the knee already.

What you are describing is a leftist.

>My whiteness is all I have

That's funny because what is identity politics on the left?

>safe space
i find it most amusing that this concept is used exclusively to enable the most dangerous groups and silence any opposition

>feminists calling for the death of white men
>animal rights destroying property
>antifa attacking the public
>wanting magic and creationism as an alternative to science in US schools
>islamic groups calling for the execution of LGBT and incorrectly dressed women

All these have used the safe space banner in the last 5 years to recruit while shouting down any voice of opposition.

Lol he gave money to groups that help the right side of history user! Are you some kind of racist that you think la Raza shouldn't be given tax dollars? They protect poor liberal Latinos from evil racists like you.

I wish that was the reality.

That guy isn't even white he looks like a spic

I'm alt left, I criticise identity politics be it from the right or the left.

>set your own house on fire
>generally ruin everything
>see that your white neighbor has kept his house in good condition
GIBS ME DAT OR YOU'RE A RACIST
>repeat until detroit

HWNDU proved that half of Sup Forums isn't even white

I'm alt-hypocrite where I'm fine with things like fascism, oppression and identity politics as long as it's my people doing it

Yeah, except all the (((hate crimes))) have been proven to be faked. Even those Jewish centers were threatened by a black

>safe space

It's not the "nazis" demanding safe space from open debates or demanding free speech to be abolished...

I don't know if it's like this in England but there's places in the US where if you go as a white you're a minority and it's super trippy, everything feels different and I do not like it. It makes you uneasy. Luckily I live in a very white place but it seriously feels like an "escape from new york" scenario like if your car breaks down you're probably going to die

>1 post by this ID

fucking hell, when will you people LEARN

haha I look just like that white guy and say things like that to brown people all the time

There's nothing wrong with that pic.
Dindus always destroy their own homes/neighborhoods when they start to riot against "da opresiv whyte mayne"

It's sliding even shittier slide threads.

Fucking White Supremecists!

This picture is hilarious because blacks and jews do it to themselves

>alt left

doo-doo head

>son of Dob

I was walking to class and I saw a Christian extremist talking about how we all going to hell. He held a sign that said women who wear yoga pants are slots.

First of all women can do with THEIR body's as they please.

And

Second. God bless the man who invented yoga pants. He belongs in heaven!! It's Jesus on the throne he's on the right hand side.

If he can't make it to heaven than no one can. If I have to go to hell to see women in yoga pants sign me up for dungeon 14 baby.

Social issues are solved only at a community level. Government has no tools to control how people feel about eachother. Arson and vandalism are illegal and if these laws aren't being enforced then it is a matter of police corruption.

Make a physical grassroots effort and write your governer.

Like every other group isn't 10X more obsessed with their identity than the average white person.

It's amazing how threatening people find it when white people identify and speak as white people.

wtf I hate whites now

>Dobson

How much they pay?

and who's talking about white people? it's just you, Sup Forums kiddies and the like.

>unironically using dobson images
>even for trolling
you have shamed your entire country

Well maybe the black guy shouldnt explode his crack den after faking hate crimes and shitting outside

>Ctrl-left

FTFY

kek
anymore of these?

>libtards and niggers doing shit to themselves

Nothing new here