Jacob Zuma calls for confiscation of white land without compensation

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/03/03/jacob-zuma-calls-confiscation-white-land-without-compensation/

youtube.com/watch?v=H9WQuiBMCfk

So, what will this lead to?
What are whites in South Africa thoughts about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boer_foreign_volunteers
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Whites in South Africa deserve this though. All that land is stolen. I say that as an Irishman who has had his land stolen by Brits.

Blacks in South Africa are my brothers.

Maybe they should burn down everything they build up before they leave.

It should be handed over to the black south africans.

War soon lads.

Whats up with all the threads about SA these last few days?

How do you confiscate something that already belonged to you in the first place?

It's fascinating stuff.

We already know the dangers of commies taking over land and what it can lead to, yet it happens again and again.

And you're still too retarded to do anything with it but at least you have the EU to save you amirite.

When we get our land back we can do something with it.

We are waiting for the Zimbabwe-tier collapse of your civilization, and the following Chinese takeover

Yeah like starve. again.

Starvation was caused by the English.

>Confiscate white land
>wait a year or so
>cry for food aid
You have achieved zimambwe 2.0

>rhodesia 2.0

After they get the land back & destroy it, whos going to send then monies & food when the inevitable rape, murdering, and starvation starts?

No it was caused by your inability to make use of shitty land because for some reason you never progressed past the 12th century.

I hope South African are ready to become Zimbabwe 2.0

>English landowners kept exporting food
>English government refused to allow food aid
That is why starvation occurred.

We are not.I hope you are ready for all the black south african refugees

This is coming to america in the next 100 years.

Get ready!

Not our problem whites are okay

>needing to be dependant on gibs
>can't farm on your own land
The Irish never learn.

Yes, because that worked wonders when Mugabe did it. Literally begging whites to come back after a few years.

Nice flag cuck.

>Whites in South Africa deserve this though. All that land is stolen.
Literally nobody lived there except for some khoisan up in the north west. Bantus expanded by warmongering in africa. Boers literally just settled where no one else lived.

You are welcome in Europe. We are going to need more people who know reality like you here.

>get food for free

>keep land and be rich

works every time though, doesn't it?

That is not true.

Because of crop failure.

You have the British flag on your flag.

The only people who have true claims to the lands in
South Africa are the Khoisan people, who were wiped out by the invading genocidal Bantu tribes who migrated from west Africa 800 years ago. Niggers in South Africa only lived in South Africa a few hundred years, before the first european settlements. Ironically South Africans Bantus complain about white discrimination yet they continue to ethnically cleanse and discriminate against the true natives of those lands.

If any of you guys legitimately want to do some hands-on help in some way to really improve the situation for whites in SA, download Telegram. Contact name is @kaaplander. More will be explained.

Africa below Sahara is black, Europe is white, it should stay like that

>Because of crop failure.
Maybe try growing something else, oh wait once again you never got passed the 12th century with being ANGLO'd because you're sub-humans.

The Irish should've been killed when we had the chance.

These are the true native of South Africa.

Come back??we will all be killed when zim 2.0 happens

English are worse than Nazis.

I think I found the origin of Irish slaves

they aren't real commies tho, they are just a bunch of retards that want more gibs

fuck off gupta, your days of profiting from president puppet are ending

amen

I actually want to use my telegram for proper stuff without some faggot turning my ID over to his bum buddies to flood. Any details to help convince me this won't happen?

I just hope we will revenge you in Europe by killing every nigger here. But knowing Sweden and Germany, we will even apologize and accept 10 million of them as a sorry that they needed to blood their hand

burn the buildings, salt the earth

South Africa never belonged to niggers. You dumb fuck. You are not Irish you fucking cunt

kys

(((I am Irish)))

Sure you are, William.

You're right, we didn't use the chances we had to wipe out those that don't belong.

Telegram doesn't share your phone number to someone unless you "share contact" in chat. I hear ISIS uses it even.

who is this semendemon?

Also implying the blacks wont manage that on their own once the whites are gone

And they were wiped out by the violent Bantus expansionists. Now only a few hundred thousands Khoisan remain. They live near the desert regions. Zuma and his ilk have no true claim to the lands of Sputh Africa. If whites boers should go back, the Bantus should go back to west Africa.

This boet knows what's up.

My negro.

Soon Kaaplander, soon.

>Any details to help convince me this won't happen?
I can second it.

The struggle for freedom is not based on colour, it is based on the struggle between the imperialist and the colonised. Therefore our brothers are those oppressed by whites in South Africa, and not those who do the oppressing. Our brothers are the Palestinians fighting against Israeli apartheid, or the Kurds fighting against the Turks, or the Rohinga fighting against the Burmese.

You should actually learn about the nature of imperialism before you side with the imperialists. Just because the ROI exists does not mean we have all been freed from imperialism.

If a racewar did break out, would Boer accept Europeans coming to fight along side them?

yeah the guy that introduced me to telegram codes bots for it and he is pretty tight with the russkies that made telegram, he says they are always shutting down isis group and recently started releasing beheading stickers because stickers cant be gotten rid of as easily as groups.

Why wouldn't we? en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boer_foreign_volunteers

let them fuck everything up

easy red pilling

this is why you let your people have guns

>that flag
I fucking hate plastic paddies

I live in the North you cunt.

This is not Zimbabwe.
Out of the 4.8 million whites in this country only a million or less are capable of leaving South Africa.

When this happens you will see massive terrorist attacks against the ANC government and some white communities will separate themselves from South African centralized government authority.

I am glad I will be gone before this year is over but I feel sad for what is to come.

Why would Europeans fight for some African shithole? Boers should come to Europe and help cleanse our homelands from Africans.

Can you take him back?

If you look at history actually the anglos took every other crop and animal the Irish grew and raised as "taxes" or "rent" to England and they could only survive on potatoes. Pretty fucked up. You guys really nailed the Jewish tactics back then, that's why we gave you a big middle finger.

That guy is still a retard though no doubt about that.

south africa is rightfully the white man's lad

"Irish" people like you who support brown people like they're some saints should be fucking killed.

>literal nobody makes racially charged inflammatory statement and faces no repercussions because he's black
more fake news at 6

zuma is most likely trying to stop the rise of the malema.

if he wanted to confiscate white land, he could just say the word and blacks would do it.

Let us rejoin the South and it would not be an issue.

Nope, it belongs to Africans. The same way Ireland belongs to Irish.

People like me are why there is an Ireland to begin with.

There will not be an outright racewar here anytime soon. Maybe when whites become a minority, but until then the shills will keep control.

If fighting does break out, i want to be a part of it. Might as well go to south africa.

White ethnostate in Africa, the irony is delicious.

Could this lead to civil war?

SA's been long overdue for a happening.

This.

Plus the majority of Rhodies had citizenship in Britain. It's not the same here. The majority of whites can't afford to emigrate without literally selling everything they own, and we don't have the privilege of dual citizenship.

Tehy are the rightful owners and they have a right to kick whites out. It's a shit choice for them because they are apes that can't live on their own but they can do it.

Hey, it worked for Zimbabwe!

>whites generate 90% of revenue with 'confiscared land'
>blacks take land
>land now generates no tax revenue
>whites leave, south africa goes broke, starves.

Stay there. I would honestly vote for the DUP if I lived up there. No point in voting for Sinn Fein so another 6 counties can be drowned in fucking Nigerians.

>People like me are why there is an Ireland to begin with

How? Do you think Padraig Pearse wanted Ireland to be some multiracial hellhole? You people are delusional if you think the people that fought for this country wanted blacks or browns here. You're delusional, sad losers.

It is more a way to get eurocucks to redpill what happenes in mutlicultural societies.

Would be similar to pic related, but imagine the whites as the Bosniaks.

Like Zimbabwe, he might be sanctioned by UK and the US, which leads to economic catastrophe.
Then MSM will blame it on the measure itself, not the economic sanctions.
Also: refugees.

Irish deserve to be round up and systematically eradicated. They are literally sandniggers tier. Reeeee we wanna be our own clay, despite being absolute cuck holds that relied on the Anglo uplifting our shitty culture.

South African black politicians say stuff like this frequently and nothing ever happens because whites pay all of the taxes.

Repeating history

>Contrary to popular “politically correct” propaganda put out by mass media, the Bantu, like Europeans, are also settler’s in Southern Africa, having arrived in Northern South Africa about the same time Europeans arrived in Southern South Africa (The Cape). The Bantu had arrived after an extended conquest and genocidal migration southwards from West Africa (Nigeria).

Between 2500–3000 years ago, speakers of the proto-Bantu language group began a millennia-long series of migrations eastward from their homeland in West Africa. Current scholarly understanding places the ancestral proto-Bantu homeland in West Africa near the present-day south-western border of Nigeria and Cameroon. By 3,500 years ago Bantu-speaking communities reached the great Central African rain forest and by 2,500 years ago pioneering groups had emerged into the savannah in what are now the Democratic Republic of Congo, Angola, and Zambia.
Movements by small groups to the south-east from the Great Lakes region were more rapid, with initial settlements widely dispersed near the coast and near rivers, due to harsh farming conditions in areas farther from water. Before the expansion of farming and herding Bantu language speaking peoples, Africa south of the equator was populated by neolithic hunting and foraging proto-Khoisan-speaking peoples, whose few remaining descendants, the Khoekhoe and San, now occupy the arid regions around the Kalahari desert.

Over a period of many centuries, most hunting-foraging peoples were displaced and assimilated by incoming Bantu-speaking communities from West, North Central and Eastern Africa. There is no record of how many genocides this involved as whole tribes disappeared.

The Bantu expansion was a long series of physical migrations. Between the 14th and 15th centuries, Bantu states began to emerge in the Great Lakes region in the savannah south of the Central African rain-forest.

race of Vegan Gains

But you'd be fighting niggers. Inept niggers. White South Africans have huge private security firms and are generally well armed.

Good. It was stolen by Nazis. I'm not even a lefty, I hate the cunts, but I do know right from wrong and that land belongs to Africans, not Europeans.

>I would honestly vote for the DUP
And that is why you have no right to claim to be an Irishman.

>Do you think Padraig Pearse wanted Ireland to be some multiracial hellhole?
He wouldn't have stood for hatred of people based on their race or for imperialism.

Is that Volkstaat thing completely dead?

It's your countries' fault for importing them, not the South Africans' business. They, however, were forced by Western powers to turn power over to the niggers and now this bullshit is predictably happening. Same thing that happened in Zimbabwe. Both of these problems are the fault of western powers.

>south africa goes full simbabwe
>all niggers starve to death
Why do you think thats a bad thing?

Too many whites there that are incapeable of leaving.

There is 5 mill whites in SA. The same number of people in Norway.

sa-news.com/the-4-black-lies-about-land-in-south-africa-bantu-black-africans-do-not-have-default-right-to-land/comment-page-1/

Does this apply to the bantus aswell?

They have not learned from Mugabe

When whites go, prosperity goes with them.

You know what's funny is we're now America first mode. SA ain't gonna get no money from trump.

>they aren't real commies tho, they are just a bunch of retards that want more gibs
So they are real commies?

Why do people glorify the Irish again? Every one of them I've met has been a self righteous moron like this idiot.

>What are whites in South Africa thoughts about this?
nigga what u think?

No and they are not the only organization that has continued to prepare and train since 1994.

This will not end like in Rhodesia. There are way more white people on South Africa and they will fight to the death.

I'm okay with this because it opens the door for Europe to do the same against non-Whites

Wait, is the country really that divided?
I thought the whites was surrounded by blacks EVERYWHERE.
Just make the split official...

good