Sup Forums, you're being raided

Sup Forums, you're being raided.

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/legalnewsline/2017/01/25/house-republicans-target-slush-funds-created-by-doj-lawsuits/#45738cd444a8
investmentwatchblog.com/this-is-huge-obama-slush-fund-scandal-uncovered/
insider.foxnews.com/2017/03/01/mike-huckabee-justice-department-slush-fund-republicans-la-raza-banks
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>(((people))) think they can raid Sup Forums

We've been in a state of constant raid sense the beginning of the election. And it hasn't bothered us at all.

The Obama administration funneled billions of dollars to activist organizations through a Department of Justice slush fund scheme, according to congressional investigators.

forbes.com/sites/legalnewsline/2017/01/25/house-republicans-target-slush-funds-created-by-doj-lawsuits/#45738cd444a8

insider.foxnews.com/2017/03/01/mike-huckabee-justice-department-slush-fund-republicans-la-raza-banks

$3 BILLION US TAX PAYER DOLLARS SIPHONED BY BARACK OBAMA TO FUND LEFT WING ACTIVIST GROUPS IN ORDER TO ATTACK THE GOP AFTER HIS PRESIDENCY

Previous Threads:
> #
> #
> #

Yeah its hilarious because even during heavy raids Sup Forums is so autistic it just enfolds on itself absorbing the raid and redirecting it. Its like trying to fight the ocean.

>pissing in an ocean of piss

Be like water. Sup Forums is a 17th dimensional blackbelt in the art of NEET kune do.

trying to raid Sup Forums is the most pointless thing ever.
pic somewhat related

Sup Forums is more tricked up than a $2 whore, anyone who raided this place will carry something back.

Good thing we're not illegals
nothing to see here

I exhaled forcefully.

Is it a raid? I thought it was just advanced shilling. Makes no difference either way, i see to Sup Forumsack saying "hey, i was completely wrong. These nig-uhh melanin fellows are right fine folks."

see no*

in case you haven't noticed the entierty of Sup Forums is being raided since 2012

At least the JIDF was enjoyable to engage but reddit spammers just wantto disrupt

explains this slide thread

Are we ever not being raided?

This

1)Sup Forums was always left wing. oldfags are just fed up. 'google Sup Forums hal turner'

2)there is no such thing as shareblue

3)moot the former owner of this god damn place is a liberal for god's sake

Retard who doesn't understand anything to Sup Forums

>pissing in an ocean of piss

Post proof.
Preferably the website or forum used to organize these raids

Thanks m8

>was always
well it isnt now is it faggot
>no such thing
wut?
>moot
who?

Google brian oodesta arrested for cp

We have a shareblue i sder but breaking news is

The Obama administration funneled billions of dollars to activist organizations through a Department of Justice slush fund scheme, according to congressional investigators.

$3 BILLION US TAX PAYER DOLLARS SIPHONED BY BARACK OBAMA TO FUND LEFT WING ACTIVIST GROUPS IN ORDER TO ATTACK THE GOP AFTER HIS PRESIDENCY

Previous Threads:
> #
> #
> #

thissing into an ocean of this.

Shill
Shill
Shill
Shill
Shill

Shill.

/raid