Another company saved from bankruptcy

Can silicon valley exist without Indian intellectuals?
2. Why can't white""engineers""
Create, invent and manage companies on their own?
Why do we have to help them with everything?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_processing_unit#History
youtube.com/watch?v=IHg6lHvWdCw
youtube.com/watch?v=dPxV_2j5A2A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Indians are ruining pol

I get it that most white people buy degrees from diploma mills but it's not that hard to innovate ( or it might seem easy to me since I am an Indian)

Half is Silicon Valley is made up of Indians. Whites are too stupid to innovate. We're taking all their tech jobs.

But they run your country.
Really made me think

Now that they can't bully humble intellectuals all their shortcomings are easily visible.

ryzen is a shit

Indians are ruining everything.

You know, there's an origin to the "Pajeet" character
And it is that you people are worthless when it comes to tech
Apart maybe from a couple entrepreneurs but there's more than a billion of you poos so great job...

Name one processor or a decent video game white people made.
ONE

most of them

Doom

It feels so good knowing that Indians make more money that whites.

Whites are the innovators. You guys are just walking calculators that no one gives a shit about. Literally whites come up with ideas and like good ants you scurry along and rub your antennae together.

Ultima 8

Well one thing I've noticed during my college life is that indians aren't afraid of taking up positions or an education on management. It carries you if you're good at it.

Especially the streets.

I don't know if you heard but they lied on all their benchmarks and their new chip is a big fraud.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_processing_unit#History

No, barack is a DINDU, not a hindu. And, he's not president anymore.

lol sure you are Jerry. Let me take another job from you.

even if it wasnt the real innovators and intel will just stop sand bagging long enough to knock AMD back into laptop land where they belong.

Only Jews and whites run successful companies.

Don't forget consoles.

>decent video game white people made.
I'm going to go one step further and say that a white guy oversaw the creation of Epic's Unreal engine.

They "run" our country (they don't) because they came here, got an American education, and adhere to American culture.

Indians in India are the reason your country is a failure.

>tfw hiring only Indians in my tech company

I can smell the curry from here.

I'm pretty sure Jim Keller is white.

Why don't you get back to us when you learn how to poo in a loo, Pajeet?

at half the pay. Day of the Loo is coming.

>go find a job somewhere else white boi

lol

Nah, I want competition for processors. Sucks we don't have any choices.

You guys are knock offs. You know how people get knock offs when they cant afford the original? Or how you use a knock off when you want to avoid wear and tear on your premium products? Yeah thats (you).

Americans cost too much to invest in, between labor laws, employee Healthcare, and other benefits.

Meanwhile foreign visas can be pump and dumped at a fraction of the cost, and can't really do anything legally to fuck you over after you decide to cut them out for the CEO's son to come in as their replacement.

>that stock drop
For fuck sake

White people hiring Indians is like white men dating women from the third world: you don't have to worry about them fucking up too much because they're easily replaceable.

It's worth it knowing that I've taking jobs away from an American. It's pay back time bitch.

>1 billion+ poos (higher population than all of europe) and still increasing
>a small handful of them manage to get to the top

hmmm, really makes the almonds roast

No shit street, this white man saved AMD. Twice

Fuck off, ryzen is shit for gaming and its getting badly marketed if they say it's a "gaming" cpu.
>pic related is your kind of innovation

You realize the poo in loo grinning like a dumbass was hired at less than half the pay of the person he replaced, right?

What, do you think Gates became a billionaire by paying his employees what they deserve?

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

really, poo?

I prefer Japanese games to Western ones 9 times out of 10, but there are still a good hundred or so really great Western made games

>Indian "intellectuals"

Indians can only steal source code and lazily patch it together. This is a well known FACT

Indians are better managers that's all. White managers often suffer from pointy hair manager syndrome or severe autism

We gladly work for less. Thanks for the job!

Humans cost more.

Enjoy it while you can. Better start saving so you can afford a toilet when you inevitably have to go back.

If Indians are so great then why is India a literal shithole?

Hello, this customer service! We buy company good money you so sexy, me insert cash GOOD in company. My big stock market rating is rising for you baby! You will cum money many times! All best men will flock to my BIG company!

i advise everyone to selectively breed their offspring with genius sperm so every white person has a 150+IQ. Then we will be the ones with the last laugh

Poo

My dick gets so hard knowing that dirty smelly Indians are taking all their jobs. Ha ha ha!

Is that why Microsoft has been shit since 2009?

Please point out a good indian invention or innovation. I always assumed they were good at operating within the white man's defined parameters, much like a chinaman can become a great pianist or memorize complex formulas but couldn't, say, compose a beautiful concerto or make a country that wasn't starving.

I'm actually asking, I don't know much about the indian race.

Do they have to post signs in the bathrooms in silicon valley not to stand on the toilet seats while pooing?

Say what you will about Indians but at least you know they won't let your business go down the shitter.

Fuck off, all intel procesors are shit and badly marked as "gaming" CPU

Jews and Pajeets are really the only people qualified to run a tech company. 100% of tech companies are run by them. 100%. Point one that isn't/

>paying Indians to shit up your company

Why are white people so dumb? lol

White people have created a whole galaxy

youtube.com/watch?v=IHg6lHvWdCw

When will Pakistan remove the poo?

Yes

You work for 3rd world wages. Ironic that you left a poo infested nation only to be shorted on earnings.

The 'best and brightest' leave India, and come here, and who are they? A bunch of code monkeys that fuck up so often the company they work for has to re-hire the White guy back to fix H1B poo errors!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Go back to call center service, pajeet lad!

((( Indian intellectual)))

Yep. I knew Ryzen was overhyped, but I was hoping for some competition. c'est la vie

Nice proxy pooland.

All of them.

i know they unironically do this shit too.
I should compile a list of american ceos in other countries and post it along with this shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=dPxV_2j5A2A

White boy gets paid to drink coke while immigrants do all the work.

>Day of the Loo
Flushing the Indian down the toilet and making earth a safer, cleaner and greener place.

To add on to this, anyone that is not a ceo is an underling. Only reason they hired loos is cuz they want to take advantage of foreigners. Loos in silicon, fight for a better pay and git good at ur profession and english language. Source: i (used) to hire foreigners cause theyre easier to haggle down wages and take advantage of. Middle Eastern are not my favorite, theyre hard people. Doesnt surprise me cuz burger gov bombed the shit out of their homelands

Breed up population pool of 1.3 billion. Smartest 0.003% flee to another country. Pretend to be race of geniuses when compared to unfiltered native population pool.

Call me back when your "civilization" figures out basic plumbing and hygiene.

Indians should be banned from pol

All von Neumann processors suck. Because of the bottle neck, companies have been trying different methods such as pipelining, threading, cores, cache, etc. to speed up processing, to no avail. We should researching and developing an architecture based on association to pave the way for Artificial neural network processing.

AMD a shit anyway, good they're getting a POO expert on the case.

>work in comfy offices
>clean city
>above average income
>son have good chance of breeding with white women

feels good man

AMD's CEO is an asian female you stupid poo

Will always be a vegan manlet that no other race finds attractive.

Asian means Indian btw lol.

> Slaves DOMINATE cotton fields. Just check this chart from 1856.

My white wife loves those fat pay checks I'm bring in.

Every last Indian there is being payed a slave wage.

Sure, in poo land there is some prestige being employed by a top company, but everyone else here is laughing at you because to the White executives, you're just another brown skinned pool boy / gardener / day laborer!

Poos have no shame!

>AMD's CEO is an asian female
hmm

And Chad loves spending them with your wife while you search for a shitter on the way home.

silicon valley was not founded by indians, Indians founded NOTHING, they just came over and filed the positions nobody else wanted, like every single other part of society.

the pay rate lowers, and another less advanced race takes the job.

Uh hey that's all well and good but I just want to pay for my gas and Gatorade

All Indian men are desperate for white women

Every single one I've met

>comparing high paying office jobs to slavery

ha ha ha

Haven't seen a single Indian in investment banking (North Europe).

Still uses CTR monitor. POOPER power by 2030!

So true. I will encourage my son to become a doctor and marry a white woman.

>AMD
>not shit
Pick one

The only women that like anything "Indian" are leftist. Good luck.

Witcher 3. Why don't you go back to shitting in public where you belong.