Keystone pipeline won't use US steel despite Trump pledge

foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/03/keystone-pipeline-wont-use-us-steel-despite-trump-pledge.html

Why does Trump lie about everything?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/lKZgK
forbes.com/sites/legalnewsline/2017/01/25/house-republicans-target-slush-funds-created-by-doj-lawsuits/#45738cd444a8
investmentwatchblog.com/this-is-huge-obama-slush-fund-scandal-uncovered/
insider.foxnews.com/2017/03/01/mike-huckabee-justice-department-slush-fund-republicans-la-raza-banks
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

We're engineering/machining all of the important shit out of US metals. The bulk material is imported.
>We're still winning.

>The bulk material is imported.

So you're agreeing that Trump lied?

It's made in America materials are from else where FAKE NEWS

did you think Trump could ressurrect the American steel industry singlehandedly in less than a year after decades of liberal trade policies made it go bankrupt?

You realize that it would be a waste to throw out all the steel that was already bought before Trump said that just to make a point about American steel? That's the whole point of the article

bump

I don't really care where the steel comes from since I support free trade. I'm more concerned about why our President constantly lies to the American people.

>Fox news

Yeah, there's your problem right there

>leftypol concern trolling
get raped fag

they already bought a ton of steel preparing for construction of the pipe before Trump entered office.

The steel is processed in the US or something.

- Trump wins
- pipeline people dance
- pipeline people buy a shit ton of steel to start building ASAP
- steel only partially made or processed in US by some Belgian company

holy shit you're right he lied...

thanks for opening my eyes i hate drumpf now

He made US steel mandatory for all new US contruction.

- border wall
- new pipelines
- new military hardware
- federal buildings

He didn't.

The Keystone people bought a ton of steel when he won the election to start building as soon as he entered office.

The steel is already hoarded. They'd have to sell it and buy the 100% Americans steel.

>leftypol
>supporting free trade

Get real m8. They are fucking communists like Sanders.

>the steel is already literally sitting there, it would be hard to go back. But I know that everything moving forward would fall under that executive order.

do they just run stories and not expect anyone to read the article?

>leftypol faggot still trying to DnC
get raped fag

The President is a liar. This should surprise no one by now.

>He didn't (lie)
>Trump: "We're going to build the Keystone pipeline with American steel"

(You)

"The way that executive order is written, it’s specific to new pipelines or those that are being repaired, Sanders said. "And since this one is already currently under construction, the steel is already literally sitting there, it would be hard to go back. But I know that everything moving forward would fall under that executive order."

The directive applies to new pipelines or those under repair. Sanders said it would be hard to do an about-face on Keystone because it's already under construction and the steel has been acquired.

If he threw away the already acquired steel, everyone would be freaking out saying he wasting all of our money.

You sound mad bruh.

archive.fo/lKZgK

Archive to this poorly written piece of shit that contradicts itself. This is actually #1 trending news topic on facebook btw.

>THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD

Google brian oodesta arrested for cp

We have a shareblue i sder but breaking news is

The Obama administration funneled billions of dollars to activist organizations through a Department of Justice slush fund scheme, according to congressional investigators.

forbes.com/sites/legalnewsline/2017/01/25/house-republicans-target-slush-funds-created-by-doj-lawsuits/#45738cd444a8

investmentwatchblog.com/this-is-huge-obama-slush-fund-scandal-uncovered/

insider.foxnews.com/2017/03/01/mike-huckabee-justice-department-slush-fund-republicans-la-raza-banks

$3 BILLION US TAX PAYER DOLLARS SIPHONED BY BARACK OBAMA TO FUND LEFT WING ACTIVIST GROUPS IN ORDER TO ATTACK THE GOP AFTER HIS PRESIDENCY

Previous Threads:
> #
> #
> #

Fake news really. The steel for the pipe line is already there ready to go. To not use it he would have to throw that away and get American stuff which would be retarted.

Grandfather clause.

/thread

First off - Keystone was already being built, to which President Trump said that any further pipelines (not ones already being built, or built already) will use American steel.

Secondly - Keystone is fully owned by TransCanada Corp.

Fuck off, the steel was already purchased

Ok. How about the other things he's lied about? You can't keep blindly defending him.

You're the reason my country has turned to complete shit, and everyone hates us.

You need to relax and get out more. Nobody outside of Sup Forums and shitty alt-right websites hates Canada. We are literal rock stars on the world stage.

>this is what leafs believe

You obviously haven't left your sanctuary city, Pierre.

Travel outside of Canada. People either don't know who we are, are indifferent, or don't like us.

We've become a shitty group of people, generally speaking - left, right and centrist. We're not the same country we once were to the world.

lol, concerned?

There is absolutely nothing in this article that definitively states that American steel will not be used from this point forward as far as the Keystone pipeline having further need for more steel. Remember, Trump said that the pipelines would be built "with" American steel, not "entirely and only" American steel. He also never said "and I'm going to dig up the miles of Keystone pipeline built with non-American steel and replace it." Use your fucking brain.

From what I understand, it's existing pipes that have already been paid for. Why throw away stuff you already paid for?

Now future pipes, those need to be all-Murican

>Trump said as recently as last week that Keystone and the Dakota Access pipeline must use American steel "or we're not building one."

Did you guys even read the article? How is this not a flat out lie?

Fuck off Sharia Blue, US steel production collapsed all these years due to Chinks and their democratic friends, you expect US steel to magically re-appear, try harder next time.

Sell the foreign steel then buy american steel?

And we can't let him keep getting the nuclear codes
>Shariablue working weekends
>Tfw no gf

i am now a cruzmissile

always with the excuses god damn is it ever so damn pathetic to see as always

So millions in steel already bought, sell it off for a fraction of the price, then buy expensive American steel?

Please don't open a business. Ever.

Then why would we ever buy expensive American steel over cheap Chinese steel?

there's only a small piece of the pipeline left and the contracts were already signed. It is going to cost too much to the companies to renegotiate.

>caring about 3rd world countries opinions

Steel was bought already anyway you retard, a while back, your Sharia Blue tricks won't work here retards.

Just run it in compatibility mode.

>White House spokeswoman Sarah Huckabee Sanders said Friday that's due to language in a presidential directive Trump issued in January.

>"The way that executive order is written, it’s specific to new pipelines or those that are being repaired, Sanders said. "And since this one is already currently under construction, the steel is already literally sitting there, it would be hard to go back. But I know that everything moving forward would fall under that executive order."

Wow! It's fucking nothing.

It'll become cheaper in years to come, and it's also way more durable and environmentally safe, as there are actually regulations.

>not caring about influence and power

lrn2politics

The US was cucked by Russia. The same people that voted for Bush Jr. voted for Trump, Russia saw the exploit in the lack of intelligence amongst voters.

>Enjoy your Rosneft/Exxon oil bucks