Hybrid war between Baltics and Russia has begun

news.sky.com/story/lithuanians-stock-up-for-hybrid-war-with-russia-10788574
>However, the country's frontier with Kaliningrad - and its border with Russian ally Belarus - are just too close for comfort for a lot of people here.
>In fact, Lithuanians are so unnerved by the current political climate that many are currently mobilising for war - and it is not an exclusively government-directed, top-down affair.
>Instead, people like Augustinas and Kristijonas Vizbaras have volunteered for a militia called the Riflemen's Union, which boasts some 10,000 men and women from across the country.
>"We are growing dramatically in numbers. Three years ago we had 50 people in Vilnius - now we have 3,000."
>It seems that hostilities may already have begun - although not in the conventional sense.
>Sky News obtained an anonymous email sent to the speaker of the Lithuanian parliament and head of police, claiming that German soldiers had raped a 15-year-old orphan. Authorities say the email was a fake.
>According to captain Aurimas Kleveckas, from the ministry of defence's strategic communications unit (STRATCOM), it is a perfect example of the threat they face - a "hybrid" attack designed to destabilise.

Invasion by Summer confirmed . This happened with Crimea. Weeks of propaganda and disinfo before the troops from the Black Sea Fleet seized control after the western backed coup forces brought down the government and destroyed the country. Told you lads. Keep your eyes on the Baltics. Now that the war in Syria is winding down looking like an Assad/Putin victory all eyes will be on Europe and the crisis affecting the east and south east with assassinations,destabilisation,rebellion and unrest add in western and central Europes populist resurgence.

2017 is going to be crucial for the coming half century.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PgweofjxZCU
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/6273117.stm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bumping because CTR and Shareblue are sliding threads of actual political and geopolitical events.

bump

Got friends beeing stationed in the baltics as we speak

Anyone here know their local STAY BEHIND forces?

This is the reason why the US has so many troops stationed in Poland.

How are gun laws in Lithuania? The two brothers who are volunteers in a militia mentioned in the article are said to have a "personal arsenal". Interesting either way. Have a bump.

We have 7000 modern rifels that have "dissaperad" from the armed forces.

I strongly belive STAY BEHIND is beeing re-stocked. Aka gladio for the once who dosent know about this secret NATO army

Stay behind is in every NATO country.

Something big is happening

pic is old chace discoverd by mistake.

>"We have been part of the EU for eight years and people enjoy their freedom," said Augustinas.
>"The standard of living is growing - and these aren't just words to us. We see what is happening in Russia - it has become a psychotic regime, unpredictable, and yes, everyone is worried."
k

This immediately started playing in my head when I saw the OP webm

youtube.com/watch?v=PgweofjxZCU

Heh (((MSM))) at it again. Literally nothing is happening except lithuanian language MSM spewing articles everyday about how Russians are about to attack or are already attacking, tanks are rolling etc..

Funny enough a buddy of mine just arrived on a flight in Latvia this morning. Not sure where's he going from there. I'm sure glad I got my DD-214 blanket.

I don't think anything will happen.

Stakes are too high for a NATO vs Russia and friends war.

There is plans to rid the need of russian gaz.

Once that has been acomplished the Russian state will lose its last influence over Europe.

How will Putin react?

I don't think it will reach that far, maybe EU v Russia but I doubt the big powerhouse of the US will be drawn in unless Russia starts to absorb anything around Poland or Finland.

This is going to be an insane period of time between now and 2025.

Atomic weapons might not mean as much as we thought they did anymore.

probably non-existent since it's the baltics.

>Russian ally Belarus

lol stopped reading right there

more like belarus' ally russia amirite

Belive its a direct response to Crimea.

We just "violated" an agreement with russia over no permanent US troops in Norway.

Nato is beeing provoactive as a response to Russias expansionism.

All the economic sanctions we have on Russia does not include their massive gaz sales to Europe.

There was plans to run a pipeline through Syria.

Assad said yes, then no. Then well. You know the rest.

We in Norway are opening for new fields in previously banned areas for oil & gaz search.

Its a volitile situation all around.

Yeah Belarus is a puppet state. Not really an ally.

This is sensationalist bullshit.
If anything would be going down we would know first.

Nah, more like another candidate to adopt anti-Russian stance.

Fuck off with your fantasies.

holy fuck russians are so stupid

>literally nothing
Okay.

It literally has a pro-Putin dictator in power who LARPs as a Soviet. Are you not aware of this?

holy fucking shitballs, imagine living in the countryside, wake up, and look out the window to see that shit coming towards you

>mfw

I am in that battalion. Hope hese not a shit bag

Then you can expect tactical nukes.

Nato is planning to nuke the hordes of ruskie tanks.

>>In fact, Lithuanians are so unnerved by the current political climate that many are currently mobilising for war - and it is not an exclusively government-directed, top-down affair.
They can do whatever they want if they have too much money to spare. But later shut up and don't cry when as a answer for this we'll move more army troops to our borders, with nukes and all.

You can't bump your own thread. So I'll do it for you.

How about this german shitskin army raping Lithuanian(s) - there were some rumors that is is true and suppressed by labeling it Russian psyop.

Tell us, what is honest general stance there?

bump

It is a Russian psyop. Whenever we are out on the town there are often people that relentlessly provoke us and try to start a fight. When the fight starts it gets recorded, then guess what. The next day in the Russian news there we are. They even wrote an article on how the Lithuanian government allows US soldiers to rape in their country. The Russians are very good at psyops and its in full force

So you fight and rape there and consider it provoked and whine when this is taped?

>there were some rumors that is is true and suppressed by labeling it Russian psyop.
>mfw news about some child trafficking will be suppressed as Russian propaganda, like with those secret CIA prisons
>mfw any bad news about EU/US troops/allies "frolics" will be suppressed as Russian propaganda
The bad side of this is that most likely it will be "non-citizens" to suffer.

Daily reminder that Russia won't try anything until the EU has lost at least two more member states.

Local destabilization in Estonia is all well and good, but we won't see tanks on the field until they're sure there won't be an overwhelming response.

Let them try
We'll kick their asses back to the Urals in under 3 weeks

On the plus side we'll get a ton of liveleak videos of "superior" slav jack in the box tanks getting completely fucked

>Lithuanian army
Of course they are arming up, their army has like 4 T-55 soviet tanks for fucks sake. They quite literally fight with sticks and potatoes, even a slingshot would be an upgrade in their arsenal

Only ones who are currently trying to destabilize based Estonia are the German/EU motherfuckers who are trying to drive wedge into NATO in order to shill for their EU army lunacy.

you have fish merchants all over the world that can give you intelligence, no worries friend you'll be fine

I'm yet to hear good explanation why would we need to conquer and then feed European countries full of chiming out niggers and braindead libtards when we can sell them shit and roll in money.

>We'll kick their asses back to the Urals in under 3 weeks
gee where have we heard this before multiple times?
fuck off anglo scum

So who are the right wing extremists that are going to be the badguys against russia like right sector

What is of cultural interest in the balfics

Pedos?

for the window on the west and baltic naval power

and to show everyone not to fuck with you

that's interesting.

I wish there was some Pinochet happening in Scandinavia.

xxddddddd

What, are you saying that you dont want to waste recourses and money to conquer a third world shithole? B-b-but russians are james bond-tier villains?

>he doesn't remember the time Russia shut down the entire Estonian internet for a few hours because they wanted to move a Soviet statue

news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/6273117.stm

How about - Russians are worried about Islamic shitskin kike bolshevik union aka EU losing their marbles.

that webm makes me so hard and so afraid at the same time

what war? i wake up every day, walk outside, read the news, theres literally nothing happening. just your average life

>I wish there was an american funded retard stealing all of Scandinavia's gold and fucking up the country's economy because le funny Sup Forums helicopter pictures

protip: Gladio is as bad as commies and subverted the west through drugs and pedophilia.

Nobody raped, there was never any rape ever from US or German soldiers. There have been some fights, but what would you do if someone attacked you? Let them fuck you up? Of course we fought back

>for the window on the west and baltic naval power
Literally what for?

>and to show everyone not to fuck with you
We already have nukes, thank you.

I thought everyone in Bestonia were in hibernation.

wrong they just DDOS'd gubbermint pages what regular person doesnt give 2 shits about. Outside connections had no problems

Wife's family lives in Kgrad. We were going to visit in summer but they told us not to come. Told her that a shit load of troops are being transported in and the port at Baltisk is more or less on lockdown.. Lots of hardware coming in, and more sorties overhead..

Oh no, ebil Russians DDOSed few Estonian gov sites that were customized to have no more than two users on site simultaneously!

Nothing was shut down here. Some minor glitches from DDOS attacks on useless websites.

But the soviets chimping out was hilarious.
> pic related - street art mocking the chimpout

Did you know that the soviet chimpout followed Estonian chimpout because Estonian government removed statue honoring those who fell on the German side protecting Estonia and trying to make it independent again?

You know what the difference is between Ukraine and the Baltic states?

Government pages got completely swamped, but there was large scale flooding of general internet providers too.

>lol it was only cyber warfare on our government, not on every single citizen, who cares

R A R E
A
R
E

oh, right I forgot that we are in war with Russia, when ancient Ukrs will liberate us ?

Not that rare, lots of yurops go to Nepal. Kathmandu is very nice right now since the Indians cut off their oil supply and they can't drive cars to clog the air.

sup

bin cars for unclogged air

rareeeeee, got feeling that it's great time to start flag collecting

hello putin

Like i said: sites that people dont care about, would it been e-banking or something like that then yeah, but like one of the sites that didnt work was the valitsus DOT ee/en if i remember right and who fucking cares?

As for ISPs then thats a given but one of the DDOS'ers was from estonia, some butthurt ruskie from ida-viru who got vanned like 2 days later

Seriously, if you hike up the Shivapuri trails north of the city and stand on the ridge, you can see the air quality difference between the city to the south and open country to the north. Makes you think about all the shit you'd been breathing in.

Can't wait for the incoming Russian shills once the war kicks off talking about how Baltics was always Russian clay and that the native population there are nazi jew transgenders trying to fight against le based Christian orthodox warriors

This was a joke of a cyber warfare. I was online whole time. Some minor glitches only. Looked like infrastructure testing.

get your army out of my clay

unlike ur chinese take over that can be seen very easily and have numerous documentaries about, all this russian war on baltics ISNT felt at all, tho ur western governemt is trying very hard to scare us into fighting russia mindset, with news of "OH LOOK RUSSIAN JET FLEW CLOSE TO OUR BORDER", wow holy shit, so scary, go fuck yourself

they don't even need those.
There are enough American edgy teenagers who admire stronk white Russia who'll do it for free here

bamp

Do they poo on the streets in Nepal like they do in India?

>muh NATO encirclement of Russia

Hey if you guys generally don't mind what Russia does, that's fine. But they're clearly in an expansionist mindset, or at least out to consolidate old soviet satellites.

you people are fucking retards

Russia doesn't have the resources (or the interest, if you know anything about Russia's current foreign policy) to maintain silly puppet regimes like they did back in Soviet times. They're already blackmailing Belarus to be less reliant on their funding, and were doing it to Ukraine for like a decade before the Maidan happened. They don't want to subsidize these other countries, they just want them to remain politically non-aligned or leaning towards pro-Russian positions.

So knowing this, how likely is it that they would invade NATO-countries with hostile populations? Practically ZERO, why invade countries if you can't/won't prop up your regimes there afterwards? so pointless.

Balts are the most retarded people in the world. Always being all "omg Russia!" and parroting every single CIA talking point, as if it was Russia ruling the world, and not the U.S. with their zionist/multiculture lover elites. Stupid fucking assholes. I hope they actually get reconquered again one day just to set them straight

>NATO is about to invade Russia

Going to bump this for importance. Lots of destabilization will occur in the East.

>NATO exercises are an aggressive show of force

Russia is bombing Islamic State. Where can I donate?

are you new? you must be new.

>Russia vs baltics

Fake news.

You can't be at war of any kind with no-countries.

There's always the Russian foreign legion.

Good, hope lots of white goys die. Then the world can finally have peace.

>Luksahenko
>Pro-Putin

your info is a bit outdated bud

Bы зaeбaли, чecтнo.
It's every day, every fucking day "OH U RUSSIA WILL HAVE A WAR :333".

one sole reason why they are here, as you said before, media and publicity, also gibs me das for safety reason, military is good economy.

>that webm

In a real war scenario, would it really be wise to advance with your tanks so close to each other?

Also, keep an eye out on the Aegean.
Chances are, there's gonna be a near-war incident with the roaches before April.

How can NATO allies be at war with one another?
This is no time for division!

In that case Russia should just nuke Canada instead

>tfw Europe fills itself with shitskins to make itself less appealing to a Russian invasion
>this was the plan all along
wtf I love the EU now

Russians actually are bombing Islamic State. And because EU is full with IS sympathizers the whole situation is hilarious to observe. Now when the Islamic king nigger is gone I hope something changes towards sanity.
kek
No, thank you.

>There is plans to rid the need of russian gaz.

Muslims don't make good fuel though.

>Jews
>Peace
Choose one, lol.
>Israel - in constant war
>World wars both sparkled thanks to Jews
>Mass exploitation, Russian revolution, Tzar assasination all made by Jews
>But it's always Goyim who are to blaim!1)00)

Long story, but to tldr it as best as I can, there's always been animosity and several near-war incidents with the roaches.
King roach erd*gan is losing hard in Syria, and he has some kind of referendum he needs to win in April, so chances are he's gonna stage some kind of impression move on the Aegean. Military tension has been rising to dangerous levels recently.

Like IS moving to Stoholstan, and doing ape shit there, also massive cuckery but they are moderate etc