87 year old woman jailed for the 3rd time for denying the holocaust

express.co.uk/news/world/720296/Nazi-grandma-Ursula-Haverbeck-Wetzel-jailed-denying-Holocaust-Jews-Third-Reich

>thought crime laws in le current year
>krauts will defend this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=icqPHsNumuU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Meanwhile Ahmed and Mehmet are raping white girls.

There is literally nothing wrong with punishing a chronic holocaust-denier. It doesn't matter how old or how sick they are. They need to be taught a lesson. Otherwise they will never learn.

thanks ministry of truth!

also, you're very defensive about that topic, so much so that you arrest people that deny it

something (((you))) have to hide?

Is she, dare I say, /ourgrandma/?

free speech ≠ hate speech

it would be hilarious to have a fashy grandma desu

She looks quite pleasant. Would email on Christmas.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>hate speech

>denying the 6 Million is not hate speech
u wot?

The worst thing is that some people actually believe that

how so?

also, it's 11 you fucking goyim

Don't question the official version of history, Goy.

Feel guilty, so we can exploit you politically and financially.

In the meantime we genocide Palestinians and laugh at it.

What is it with you people and putting pensioners through showtrials?

I remember there was that 97 year old guy who got charged with the murder of 250,000 people or something ridiculous.

The thought of making my infirm 97 year old grandmother sit in a courtroom even if she'd murdered a million people is just unthinkable

>tfw just found out my coworker is arabic (he looks white, genuinely couldn't tell)
>asked him what country his ancestry was from
>Palestine

My heart goes out to the Palestinians, they're being slaughtered by the kikes and no one will do anything about it

They should just execute her, desu. Nazis were anti-European.

We should all unite, together with the Muslims and destroy the Jews - that would be their greatest nightmare.

Hate Speech refers to offensive expression based on attributes of people.

Denying-Holocaust is hate speech only in Germany.

>hate speech, anything that I don't like. Mainly used to crush political dissent.
How you liking that communism? You know it will be your turn eventually to be put in some political prison.

that's my main reason i don't support hate speech laws

you can't just allow the government to limit speech, that's a whole lot of power you're giving to an institution that could change ideologies the next election

Have German doubted their authority?

I can't believe that this shit is fucking illegal. It really makes you think when just the mere act of questioning the holocaust is a jailable offense.

No. We just need to rain fire and death upon the entire Middle East. Kill them all. Round them up in the streets. Machetes whatever you can use. Just a full force actual genocide of both group.

>My heart goes out to South African blacks. The evil whitey stole their land and massacred their people and nobody is doing anything

This is what you sound like

>Machetes

Their greatest nightmare is probably white Europeans embracing Islam in its most traditional forms. I'm starting to think that the west should just adopt real Sharia law already, go on a religious zealot chimpout, and purge all the rot that Jews have encouraged in society. Make Jews pay jizya.

>be german
>say something against the norm
>goto jail
>(((free speech)))

>be american
>say whatever the fuck I want
>people either accept it or don't
>no punishment under law
>free speech

Man I'm sorry for you goys

> Thrown in jail for having the wrong opinion
This is fucked up on so many levels.

>He just tried to deny 5 million of the 11 million innocent jews gassed in the holocaust

Calling the German police now you bigot nazi.

The ideology doesn't even have to change, even a loyal commie might have a disagreement with some policy, then in turn speaks about it. At best they lose their position, at worst they are put along the wall with the other dissenters and shot.

>how many levels of reparstions are you on?
>bout 3.50
>you are like baby watch this
>SIXX
can someone post that meme

Pol has really made me hate Germans by being exposed to them on a daily basis

youtube.com/watch?v=icqPHsNumuU
>You are allowed to say everything you want unless you say something someone does not like

>for denying the holocaust
she isn't denying the holocaust but the 6 gorillian maymay
a statistically impossible and fabricated number
but oh vey goy questioning anything about that topic gets you jailed