Black People

Prove to me that black people aren't specifically targeted by police because of their ethnicity.
> Protip: You can't.

>black people
>people

They aren't targeted because of their ethnicity, they're targeted because they are more likely to commit crime.

>people

they are targetted because they do the crimes, thats what police do.

they are targeted because of their high rate of criminal behavior.

black police
black DA's
so they target blacks ? cuz of blacks blackness?
no not blacks
blackity black black

Burden of proof is on you, nigger.

>he said, realizing he's responding to a bait slide thread

FPBP

A picture warned me of this thread.

its all bait poobah

>eastern Europeans
>people

if you replied to this thread without saging you should actually leave this site and never come back

do not allow ShareJew to continue sliding this board, faggots

if the police want to kill all black people for being black then why do black people still exist

of course we did

Prove that they are

SAGE

Bump for Jew Justice! TY

Here you go, faggot.

>prove to me a negative
nigger detected

Makes sense to target those who commit the most crime.

Common sense my oberes low IQ burgerstani liberalcuck friend.

Bump for Palestine freedom!

But they are tho. What's your point?

Why would i try to disprove that notion? They are genetically wired towards criminality and low trust societies, how could anyone argue against that.

Thats a sick counter maymay youve fmgot there, CTR.

Even a cat goes back to where the mice are.

>implying thats a bad thing

Even if they are, it makes logical sense. As a percentage of the population the make up an insane amount of the violent crime.

>CTR
I take offence to that. I'm the new wave, faggot.

They're targeted because of their attitude towards law enforcement

Not black, don't care.

Arrest rates match victimization studies.

According to the 2014 FBI Uniform Crime Report there were 177,700 violent crimes committed by blacks, of which 218 offenders were killed by police during arrest, which is 0.12%. Whites committed 278,300 violent crimes of which 340 were killed by police during arrest, which is also 0.12%. This suggests that police are not inherently racist and simply out to kill/target blacks. In fact, controlling for the relative difference in percentages of the population between whites and blacks, this report suggests that police actually show MORE restraint with blacks than with whites, even though blacks commit a disproportionately high percentage of violent crimes.

>Arrest rates match victimization studies.
/thread

>Prove to me that black people aren't specifically targeted by police because of their ethnicity.

They aren't, they just commit a lot more crime than other groups for various reasons.
Fix your communities before complaining about outside influences.

Also, just stick to saying "African-Americans", don't lump me in with you lot.