We've been dancing around the idea forever, Sup Forums

We've been dancing around the idea forever, Sup Forums..

privateislandsonline.com/

Will we ever set up a gofundme and finally establish Kekistan?

>I want to believe.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kcxal9VAFww
youtube.com/watch?v=2YgZnkWtbbQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It needs to have a perfect climate for frogs so don't fuck it up.

>Kekistan
>Not Shadiland

Kekistan is the land, Shadilay is the anthem.

I will actually donate to a gofundme for Kekistan if it's an AnCap nation

I've been saying forever that if we go the whole AnCap/pol community to donate like 50 bucks each, we could finance this

only if i can form a secessionist city state on the coast with zero tax laws that you all hide your money in ala monaco

this will be our city-state flag

The downside is whoever makes the gofundme will almost definitely be someone just trying to steal NEET bux

an ancap island? how retarded are you no one is going to show you mercy and kill you if they need to

inb4
>wew this island needs rules or authority

>without laws everyone immediately becomes murderers meme

Moral people don't need laws because they're going to act morally. Immoral people don't care about laws because they're driven to act immorally anyway.

Yeah, this is the main problem. We need to find some way to keep whoever sets it up accountable, but I'm not sure how...

fucking newfags trying to make something big out of a dead meme, youre as fucking degenerate as the "normies" who ruined kek in the first place.

youre probably the ones who sell "PEPE MEME T-SHIRTS", either that or they are your parents.

It's called the Sup Forumsony you dumb newshits

How's your cuckshed going along Sven?

it literally does not matter what we would call it, let it go

very nice, contemplating suicide

This is so cringe holy shit

This

Part of what makes >our memes good is that they are impermanent and die off so that new and funny memes are able to be created

This kekistani shit is reminds me of that edd ed n eddy episode where they engage in new fads only to find out that no one does it anymore the next day

Are people actually AnCap unironically?

Set this new state up within Hungary. They already have the perfect town to settle in - pic related.

This is a huge problem.
We need someone we can trust like a celebrity or an admin or something.

They're just different tribes of the Kekists.

I for one am a Shadilander.

But does it matter? Shadiland, Kekistan, Kekland, Pepea are all brothers

Also this thread is extremely blessed. Try making one later if this doesn't gain traction

>istan
do you really think we want to be associated with any shitty third world country?
it's the United Nation of Kek

Kekistan is the tribe for non-whites

I dream of starting my own Republic of Kekkenia.

tyrone approves.
which one of you autists paid for this
youtu.be/kcxal9VAFww

youve got to be shitting me. gonna be fun when people raid you continuesly.

fucking KEK

Whomever was the person responsible for the collections would need to be known to everyone so as to be held accountable

Why are islands so expensive? You could buy the same square acreage in any state for a tenth the price of these places.

THIS WAS MY IDEA 2 FUCKING YEARS AGO.

youtube.com/watch?v=2YgZnkWtbbQ

Looks like your typical midwestern/pennsylvanian town.

his REEEEEEEEE is top fucking kek

Kekistan sounds middle eastern. It needs to be something different.

This ideas been floating around here for a long, long time.

I've said in a previous thread, I have enough money to but us an island but I don' know shit about starting an independent colony. we'd need people who know how to secure water, food- builders, electricians, plumbers, IT guys for our internet- all sorts of shit to make sure it could actually function. Not about to blow half a mil for an island full of low skill NEETS. If anyone has a legitimate plan for starting a nation I'm all ears.

Possibility?
>rich as fuck
>praises kek
>known by everyone
>could get the word out

Also forgot to add, military service will be mandatory because eventually we'll be going to war with other smaller island nations for resources and to expand our territory.

The state will be called Kekrael and the land will be split between the for tribes:

Kekistan
Kekland
Shadiland
Pepea

>I have enough money to but us an island
I seriously doubt that. City planning is a studyable subject. Just google it hit up your closest university and ask there.
Start with a harbor to import shit, living space for the settlers and then the settlers produce goods and services to get money to import all the stuff they can't grow/produce themselves and to have resources for expansion

I'm in to try this, but I agree that we need someone public and trustworthy to raise the money to. Not some random dick that can take it and run. Shkreli?

>ITT: LARPERS

Shadilanders are a subsection of kekistanis, like bavarians in Germany, or Swedish in Sweden

Kekistan is an alt lite meme.

FUCK THAT.

You do know that any island you will buy, that isn't some unclaimed shitrock off Antartica will be on the territory of a sovereign state,do you ?