How Sup Forums feels about this pseudointellectual looser ?

How Sup Forums feels about this pseudointellectual looser ?

Hey Pjotr, church starts in less than an hour. Hurry up, kurwa

pedophile defending scum. google that shit.

Poor troll gerfag. Also bad langauge knowledge because its piotr not pjotr. Of course you atheists are too stupid to know diffrent language well.

He's not actually that bad, he's gone after Islam much harder than Christianity in more recent times and thinks it's much worse, he's even gotten into feuds with crazy SJW-types because he pissed them off by starting to veer into anything other than generic neoliberal safe topics, they literally stressed him out by threatening him, sending him death threats, emails, tweets, etc. so much that eventually he had a stroke.

He's amusing.
That's all I got.

He invented MEMES dude..

he got molested by a priest and now hes edgy

He's a towering intellectual giant who fearlessly takes the fight to rationality's greatest enemy: mad cat ladies who sell healing crystals at fairs.

According to his own book memes already existed since life exists

He discovered MEMES dude..

He didn't push the truth about race hard enough and isn't resisting the decline of the West like he should be by now.

I'd forgotten about that. The media had a meltdown at him a couple of years ago when he said Trinity College, Cambridge has more Nobel prizes than the entire Islamic world. Didn't matter that it was true. Or that he could have chosen almost any college at Cambridge and made the same statement.

Correct. But he also support christianophobia/paganophobia and homosexuality

> christianophobia
> Not believing in things with no empirical proof makes you scared of them
Tell me about how he wanted to ban Christianity or said that Christians were inherently bad people or said anything other than it being stupid and not true?
> paganophobia
Literally see above
> homosexuality
There's literally nothing inherently wrong with homosexuality

not our enemy but not our friend

Of course. First homosexuality, then cannibalism.
Kike knows what will be next.

the man gave birth to memetics have some respect piotr

Fuck off leftard

Sup Forums Christians and other "Christian intellectuals" (i.e. William Lane Craig, Kent Hovind, Ken Hamm) fall under the umbrella of pseudo intellectualism than Richard Dawkins.

>pseudointellectual
Professional academic.
>looser
Celebrity scientist, bestseller writer, holder of the highest academic positions and honours in his country.

Projecting much?

Christweenies BTFO by kek

>Celebrity scientist, bestseller writer, holder of the highest academic positions and honours in his country.
>(((academia)))
Into the trash he goes then, thanks for convincing me.

I feel for him, he's in the same boat as us to a certain extent: tried to argue according to the rules of science, logic, and rationality. Expected his opponents to do the same, but got "muh feels"

*loser

He's a great mind in biology and zoology

>academic
We're talking the real deal here, not your 'Marxist transgender intersectional studies' shit. Zoology, evolutionary biology, Fellow of the Royal Society, Oxford emeritus fellow and professor.

And of course he's the daddy of memes, so we owe him for that.

Meant for

richard dawkins is an atheist right? i had a book of him but gave it away because it all seemed to be atheistic bullshit (critical view against religious institutions and bla bla bla)

I follow him on normiebook, and he posts all kinds of new inventions and discoveries.

I'm constantly tempted to comment "FAKE AND GAY" on everything he says.