Fuck of shill.

Sage

FUCK DRUMPF

ShareBlue
CTR
CREW

Fuck Obama #obamagate

Sage this shit

I was taking my wives son for a walk this morning around the park and I get a notification from my phone I look down to check it and drumpf (lol) has made another ridiculous statement with 0 credibility behind it this man is a fucking clown and a serious risk to the advancement of humanity we CANNOT let him get the nuclear codes!

Are you dumb enough to believe this paranoid dunderhead? Show the evidence then

Someone needs to step up and tell Donald to stop fucking posting on Twitter. Holy shit it's so infantile and blatantly not strategically sound. How about discuss issues with top-tier advisors and then strategically dominate your opponents? But no, we need to continuously talk shit over twitter and get repeatedly called out for blatantly false statements.

What a fucking retard.

Oh wow like msm is always right. You conviced me. Like they never lie about Trump. Fuck of faggot shill.

You believe the Russians "hacked our election"....

This guy is really killing his presidency with his use of twitter. Any time he starts looking like a semi-competent leader and gaining some credibility, likely because of a lot of guidance from his wranglers, he immediately undermines it by shitposting on twitter like a teenager obsessed with conspiracy theories.

He still tweets like he's just a random celebrity, not the president of the world's greatest power. What a fucking clown.

Take that tinfoil and wrap yourself with it, for you are going into the oven

>dunderhead
please neck yourself

Sharia Blue faggots out in full force, nice try faggot, try again

I don't think Trump would make those tweets if he didn't have substantial evidence in his hands. He's the fucking President. Kek

Watch out

Today's haiku:
Wiretap Trump campaign
Obama and Hillary
A criminal enterprise

No, I don't believe they hacked it, but the evidence shows that his people did contact the Russians for whatever reasons and lied under oath

If someone would know what the executive branch is doing, it'd be Donald Trump

They also believe humans can control the climate.

Leave Nixon alone.

WOW! It must a taken you all day to come up with a shitpost like that nigga

Any constitution experts here? Can someone tell me if a president can be impeached for libel?

This is what it looks like when you have the full brunt of the media, the IC and russia about to dump their evidence on you. the guy's mind is breaking completely.

He makes baseless tweets all the time.

Truth is a defense for libel. Since the NSA wiretaps everyone, it is the truth.

Making America great again

Crazy paranoid president. Sup Forums will defend this.

You forgot to post source, OP.

[Spoiler]you unbearable niggerfaggot[/spoiler]

archive.fo/pJSrs

Reminds me of Bush with Iraq WMD which were just not there. Trump needs to stop this insanity. At least show proof.

Where is the proofs?

breitbart article

U nerd, he's getting EVERYONE involved not just high tier officials who half of want to get him out anyways

>Breitbart
Was Trump the author?

That was the intelligence establishment that lied about WMDs, the same people Trump us fighting now.

Listening to Breitbard isn't much better.

Breitbart isn't the President's source.

donald trump is the funniest thing to ever happen, ever, in the history of the world, and even the species

this is a once in a epoch event, to watch an entertainer lead the most powerful country in the history of the world

everyday i wake up and remember donald trump is the president, and i laugh. tomorrow i will laugh. when his presidency is over, i will laugh still. on my deathbed, i will remember this and laugh. my ghost will haunt my children with echos of my laughter. after the heat death of the universe, when still, dead matter litters all of space and time, my laughter shall carry through the detritus, and convince god himself that his creation still breathes.

>half of want to get him out anyways
And those half are deep state controlled, globalist shills.

You're literally supporting a shadow government trying to subvert our republic.

Get fucking ready. You're about to witness the greatest moral and spiritual crisis in our nation's history since the civil war.

But he dindu nuffin

Good. (((The Deep State))) needs to go.

Checked. Kek confirms Trump is has gone off the deep end.