Wtf I hate nintendo now?!

Wtf I hate nintendo now?!

Other urls found in this thread:

salon.com/2013/10/05/the_legend_of_zelda_is_classist_sexist_and_racist/
youtube.com/watch?v=1Hf3eM8m9AM
zeldainformer.com/nintendo-officially-talks-about-the-infamous-ocarina-of-time-fire-temple-ch/
archive.is/50OWW
youtube.com/watch?v=U34MFcJdGCo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

archive article and post link.

>two aryans
>reinforcing traditional gender roles
>make fun of link for cross dressing
>multiple women want to fuck link
>jokes about cuckoldry
>totally making fun of drumpf u guys...

The game is propaganda to get nips to fuck again. Nothing more and nothing less.

wtf this game sounds great

DRUMPF BTFO, cause it's not like this game was in development years before he was elected right?

I haven't played vidya in ages. Is Epona still a sexy piece of ass?

Clickbait shit.

The game is actually fairly red pilled with loads of references to ancestor worship and race pride. Link himself is basically an Aryan warrior. The only pozzed thing I noticed was one of the Zora is racist against Link and he gets chewed out over it because the Zora princess fell in love with Link and the Zora are expected to be a cuck race and support Link taking their royalty or something.

>check the price for Switch
>350 euros
why the fuck does Nintendo keep being jewish when it comes to the prices of their products

Do you honestly think Nintendo cares about US Politics and designs their games to push political agendas because "lmao fuck drumpf"?

Leave it up to liberals to make up shit to believe in and preach to justify their own views

i love zelda
he's so cute ^_^

>he doesn't remember 599 US DOLLARS

YFW George Soros is literally Ganon

>A courageous stand against Donald Trump
Interesting since not only has this game has been in development for years, if I'm not mistaken it was originally supposed to be RELEASED before Trump even started running for office. These people are so fucking weird.

You play as a strong blonde man who has to save the world all by himself because everybody else is too fucking lazy. He even started decades late because he was busy waiting for somebody else to fucking do it.

>This is somehow a statement against Donald Trump

If anything this game is as problematic as it gets, lone white hero saves entire continents by force of his will alone. See also: Africa, the Middle East.

Are you implying that they will reduce the price for the Switch like Sony did with the PS3? This is Nintendo we're talking about, the company that never drops the prices for its games

It's a home console and its portable. Tell me that you can pause midgame, pick up your Xbox or PS4 and continue playing as you walk out or to the shitter.

>Japanese developer
>giving a fuck about MUH DRUMPF
Clickbait as usually

this
japs love traditionalism

there hasn't been a nintendo console i've wanted since n64. why do they always have to release this gimmicky shit?

Zelda games are about light-haired blue eyes protagonists in an eternal struggle with a dark-skinned war-like villain originally from a desert tribe. It's Sup Forums The Video Game.

Honestly Nintendo is so Islamophobic, smdh

The nipponjew knows fans are desperate for zelda games do they space them out across consoles to doubleup their earnings since they know they wouldny sell otherwise.

>muh response to the alt-Right
>look how X strikes back at these Trump supporters!
>Brave X puts right winger in their place

Clickbait shit, and I'm getting really tired of it. These fucking bloggers deserve to get hanged,

they are a toy company

This game shall hopefully ignite a Naruhito Restoration when Akihito dies.

That's why it probably got good scores. They want it to sell since it sucks the agenda's dick, it sucks the agenda's dick because Nintendo wants it to sell. They sold their souls to stay afloat.

Agreed, but watch out for Nintendo of America politicizing things. They have a SJWs in their translation teams.

or because it's legit great, and this agenda they're seeing is fucking retarded.

I've always thought Zelda was fairly redpilled. what are they referencing in this article?

>tfw Japan thinks the Alt-Right is the lgbt community.

What makes you think Nintendo USA is politicizing it? Because some spaz wrote an internet article or blog post?

Zelda has been something of an allegory for the Crusades for some time. Ganon is clearly an Arab invader. I remember the Islamic chants in the OoT fire temple. It was overt in that game.

salon.com/2013/10/05/the_legend_of_zelda_is_classist_sexist_and_racist/

youtube.com/watch?v=1Hf3eM8m9AM
>Yeah fuck those gay faggot degenerates in the alt-right.

>everything is political
click bait is weaker than ever

Holy shit it's literally just a children's video game.

Why does everything have to be about politics?
ust

#ISTANDWITHNINTENDO

one Aryan man trying to save his qt 3.14
from the invading Sand Nigger King

yeah, alt right totally btfo LEL

It IS an Islamic prayer chant

zeldainformer.com/nintendo-officially-talks-about-the-infamous-ocarina-of-time-fire-temple-ch/

>nobody even asked me if the article was real

Fake news is real guys

This is Japan we are talking about.

>not consuming everything and making your own determination and using your brain.

Stop blindly following.

It is desu.

That fucking intro to the game tho
Also link,keep swimming ;^)

You guys are so easily triggered.

>archive.is/50OWW

The Japanese do not give a fuck about the altright, if anything, they like Trump because he makes a good meme.

Ay lmaoo

>Exactly my point that they know.

They are taking a massive dump on degenerates.

all 3d zelda is shit

2d best d

He lives in their heads rent-free. Everything is Trump to them. The Super Bowl, dairy products, Nintendo games. Everything.

and that is why even though the article is "fake news" I know some of those twisted fucks are reading everything posted here.

>hence the.

JAPAN HATES THE GAYS U FAGGOTS DAYS ARE NUMBERED.

And even if we spell it out for them that we are fucking with them they won't believe us.

>we could start saying they should live and they'd kill themselves.

Because something like this is just par for the course at this point, it's not even shocking or something to demand proof for because bullshit publications have posted things like this for real over and over

what site is this from i don't believe you

>literally everything is about the alt right and everyone slightly to the right is the leader of the alt right

Shit journalism.

>hurr durr i just pretended to be retarded
see
and fuck off

>opinion piece

why are there so many nintendrones on Sup Forums. go back to your containment board, manchildren

Why is everything political to the left? Why can't you just enjoy a video game without attaching your worldview to it?

Thank god for Milo

It's nice that a psyops works in our favor for once

Because in this case it's fake.

But in cases where you see similiar stuff like this on legit sites it's for clicks.

Can someone explain why I have 1st amendment restrictions in case I try to incite hate messages or a riot but the media doesn't have this kind of restriction?

I've hated Nintendo since the GC

Japan respects the white man because only the white man was able to rek them

>Amazon delayed my Switch
Only reason I'm on here right now desu

this, also
>open world
Sup Forums has the worst taste imaginable

The GC was Nintendo's last GOAT home console though, in fact all of gen 6 was fucking great.

I canceled mine two weeks ago. Had a really long thought and realized I barely touch the wii U and would not use this. Also being an adult and taking nigger filled public transportation I would never take this on the train.

Is link jewish?

Is he a male at all?

is he/she missing his foreskin?

Tell me about the "triforce" on his shield.

Zelda sounds like a jewish name.

It's not sexist, it's romantic.

>SJW trying to corrupt my Zelda
Subhumans

Also I'm too poor to own Switch ATM, fuck commies

youtube.com/watch?v=U34MFcJdGCo

Found this from the article. My God this was detailed.

Kek. nu/pol/ is full of literal retards who think they're in good company.

>>reinforcing traditional gender roles
lol

>descartes never said that
>picture of voltaire
>voltaire didnt say that either
wew

>What's the Russo-Japanese War
>What's WW1

>slavs
>white

>video games
> journalism

lol

>teaches responsibility and self sufficiency
>link is visibly shocked when wind briefly unmasks a male cross dresser
>feminist gerudo town is all grumpy because no men
>great fairy unapologetically asks for lots of rupees, just like all women
>one of the elder women in the game ask if girls are nice and sweet anymore

zelda has always been based and this one is no exception

they probably found out the villain is named Ganon and thought it was Bannon

The closest this gets to their agenda is mentions of the "Goddess". But it's typical of mythology and Japanese gaming to have the male hero helped by or empowered by a female energy in some way.

That girl grew up well.

It's still important to verify stuff you see on Sup Forums, because there's always people like OP making shit up just for (You)s.

awesome

kek

>Everything is political nowadays
>even if it isn't, these cunts will make it political, to get them clicks

Fuck, I hate media that does this.