This book is the only thing that will save western civilization

This book is the only thing that will save western civilization.

>not a Quran
Into the trash it goes

Well, I saved the image. Maybe I'll read it someday.

Stop shilling your book, Sean.

Thanks ahmed. Oh wait, you literally are an Ahmed.

nice bait

FBBP, fucking always

dammit I used the word literally

>flag
Fucking always.

It's so true. The Quran is the only thing that can save western civilization from itself.

The Foundation advocates for keeping women in check, but it attacks it on a philosophical level so white women will have no choice but to comply. Quran is last ditch forceful takeover of men over women and it is for pussies who cant keep their woman in check.

bump

give us a quick rundown OP

one last bump for the sake of western civilization

It is philosophy and sociology. Advocates for not acting destructively, which is basically, don't act like a Jew (excessive power seeking, hedonism) but that we must cultivate power in other forms. Says men must be masculine, women feminine in order to help save the family, also rails on homo, trans, dyke bullshit

Negative op.
Pic related Is the book that will save western civilization.

Combine these two books and you have level 10 upholder of western civilization on every street corner.

Sounds good, but why is it so special that you share it here? Sounds like a generic "redpilled" book.

Does he have any religious, philosophical or ideological worldviews that are special?

what form of government does he think is best?

Holy shit that's a good book.
I just read it and wew lads... so much truth.

Aite op. Since your response wasn't to immediately condemn CofC as anti semitic I took a look at your book online. I'll see about picking up a copy.

Also, basically that book, without even knowing it, exposes what is written doctrine in the TALMUD. It is not what the Torah, or what Jesus ever wrote. The Talmud is a theological extension of the Pharisees "traditions of men" that Jesus was totally against (mainly because it treats gentiles who are being saved as different than Jews). Modern Judaism, unfortunately, is Pharaseeism.

Hahaha. I know it's dumb to reply on Sup Forums with a you made me laugh but FPBP applies.