RACE WAR IN SOUTH AFRICA IS IMMINENT

South Africa's President Zuma 'risks race war' as he demands land owned by white 'occupiers' can be taken without compensation

>South African president Jacob Zuma has called on lawmakers to help seize white-owned land without compensation - to establish 'pre-colonial' patterns. But he has been warned that the measure would trigger a racial war in a country historically blighted by racial tensions. Speaking to parliament, he called for unity between black parties. The controversial move would require a change to the constitution.

>Zuma's comments echo those of his rival Julius Malema, who said earlier this week: 'So, we are saying black people, all of us must unite so that we can change the constitution so that we can expropriate land without compensation. 'There is no white man that will understand it.' Zuma told the Council of Traditional Leaders: Despite his ANC party having voted down a motion by the opposition EFF, headed by Malema, calling for land expropriation without compensation, Zuma spoke about his great-grandfathers, whose land had been confiscated. He said: 'It is now time for action. The time for talking, writing and analysis is over.' The black parties should unite on this issue.' His populist remarks follow a campaign by Malema, who has called on black South Africans to reclaim land taken by 'Dutch thugs'.

>Mr Zuma’s comments caused outrage among groups representing Afrikaans speaking farmers on Friday. The Boer Afrikaner Volksraad, which claims to have 40,000 members, said its members would take land expropriation without compensation as “A DECLARATION OF WAR”. “We are ready to fight back,” said Andries Breytenbach, the group’s chairman. “We need urgent mediation between us and the government. "IF THIS STARTS, IT WILL TURN INTO A RACIAL WAR WHICH WE WANT TO PREVENT."

archive.fo/00tnp

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pEYND35xaZE
youtube.com/watch?v=qx-RYgOUmDw
youtube.com/watch?v=hb0bjHjdvBY
moneyweb.co.za/archive/less-taxpayers-than-sars-reports-solidarity/
stanlib.com/ECONOMICFOCUS/Pages/SApersonalincometaxbaseisextremelysmall,withlessthan5ofthelabourforcepayingmorethan50.aspx
news24.com/mynews24/33-million-south-africans-pay-99-of-all-income-tax-20131120
businesstech.co.za/news/wealth/88062/do-we-pay-too-much-income-tax-in-south-africa/
businesstech.co.za/news/general/87716/sa-taxes-youre-paying-more-than-you-think/
businesstech.co.za/news/general/74526/tax-in-sa-who-is-paying/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We need preemptive intervention, take back the south African colony fellow britbongs.

They'll never learn

hahaha whites btfo by niggers

Elijah Cummings has gone too far

If this goes down, I will move to SA to take up arms against the genocidal government and protect the heritage of the Anglo-Dutch settlers.

Can we get the president of Zimbabwe on the phone so we can tell him to tell South Africa not to commit white removal.

If South Africa falls tho we could see a new Zulu empire.

Nice digits

Me too

the black hitler

>We will fight these nig-
*nyeeeeaaaah*
*buchfffffffffff*
>Ha yeah, honourable membah, these white bois was no match for our superior and high tech BBC jet plane hahaha you farms are belong to me now

i think its ripe time to fuel a secessionist movement

BTFO by niggers

Dutch are so lame

whites should not be in africa in the first place you silly globalist

europe is for whites, and nowhere else

>Group of niggers occupy land for millenia
>live in straw huts eating bugs and dying at age 25
>New group of niggers arrive
>New nigs genocide old nigs
>Proceed to live in straw huts eating bugs and dying at age 25
>Whites show up
>Whites are immediately attacked hordes of niggers
>Whites defend themselves from armies of savages
>Whites start building nice things that help everyone
>Whites are the first group to not immediately genocide to group of niggers they defeated
>Whites share their abundant food, medicine, and technology with niggers
>Whites patiently and sternly try to educate and civilize a group of humans that have the intelligence of a 7 year old when they're fully grown
>society prospers
>A hundred years later megalomaniacal leftists have forced the niggers into power
>Everything not run by white colonists goes to utter shit
>Niggers look at the small pockets of prosperity and civilization left and immediately assume the whites just stole those good things from them and had absolutely no hand in creating how nice the white run stuff is

Imagine being as stupid as a nigger. It must be terrifying being white in SA.

Im sure Israel can take in the whites who flee.

Whites have to go back.

All the anglos moved either back here or to aus after Apartheid fell.

Bump,i wonder how will the media censor the massacre of a few million whites by niggers
or if they will play the "they were racist and deserved it card"......

How is julias malma responding

Pol has to watch him in this

Black panthers and zimbabwe also

Anyone want to go check what black supremecist media is saying

Oh good another Zimbabwe, but with Afrikaans on the white side. Zima better watch out - I've not met many Afrikaans lads I'd want to piss off.

kek

Wrong.There is like 1.5 mil of them here

Come home white man. We need you, as much as you need us

afrikaneer is a white ethnic group native to africa, theyve lvied there for centuries and belong there, like how the rest of the congoids just arrived recently given that the south was only populated with khoisan

Fuck you Canada. We call dibs. We'll settle the South Africans in Detroit. You can get the dreamers and muhammadans though.

You're a fucking idiot.

It's not Globalism, that's their country.

Whites have been in SA for as long as SA has existed.

Prior to whites the only people there were a sparse handful of tribals (low hundreds) in the entire region, and they had only been there since they migrated from the north and genocided the previous tribe.

All of the blacks there now are immigrants, all of them came for white handouts, and now that the hands have been cut off there nothing left to take but the land.

This could red pill a lot of Europeans.

>. “We need urgent mediation between us and the government. "IF THIS STARTS, IT WILL TURN INTO A RACIAL WAR WHICH WE WANT TO PREVENT."

Sorry, we need martyrs.

Not true at all.

Good. White people should fuck off out of africa.

CHWM

Its kind of funny that your blackest city is stil more white than the entire of sa by percentage

well the eventuality would be that european's owned land has no land, africans would have the land, and then? new landlords? landlords dont do allot. unless they want to be property managers.

Me too.

Oh no, we need them to settle in Toronto. That place is majority non white now thanks to the mass shitskin and chink immigration over the years, and they keep voting Liberals in.

We need saving

Where's that South African guy who used to make lots of threads here about trying to get asylum in Europe? I'd like to hear his perspective on this.

When Whitey let's loose you'll be able to walk to Rhodesia on the dead bodies of Communist Niggers.

Whites should make a stand o easily defended high ground and shoot every monkey that comes in range....
I would fight fir white South Africa.

This. Having kids is for chumps. Happily childfree, so much $$$$$$$.

I hope his fat ass in on the front line.

if you're white and continue to live in SA you're a fucking retard. just leave and let them eradicate themselves

My god... Is this cultural enrichment? Or cultural invasion?

How is this being received by the government

is this guy popular in that country? are there a lot of rabble rowsers getting behind him

Niggers? In Africa?

((()))

I have money and children.

Will you feel the same when it's time for abbos and asians to take over australia and seize the land from the evil whites?

like I said in the other thread, Negros are already reaping immense rewards from the land under white ownership, because of the wealth whites generate, as well as the enormous tax revenue.

If blacks take over, wealth and tax revenue will evaporate.

This will destroy the upper class blacks who have become wealthy from white tax revenue, and so I seriously doubt this will happen. The black elite won't let it happen, unless they're retarded.

aren't the current niggers in power just foreign invaders from the north while the native "cape coloreds" are still eating shit?

Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Canada and the United States is probably what you meant to write.

>unless they're retarded.
lol

>martyrs

what did all those poor blokes from Rhodesia get us?

>Unless they're retarded

You're making some awfully huge assumptions m8.

Have you seen those videos of the SA black parliament?

i haven't but I've heard of them. could you link me user?

Why are you talking like that fuckhead

yeah but you have to conquer back london first baka

>Unless they are retarded
user...

*tips pedora*

manifest destiny

False, your shit country abandoned them, moh*mmed.
Even if the whites win they'll lose

Londons gone, 4/5th of homes bought my foreigners, often corrupt ones as a save haven should shtf, recent finds that 5-10% of homes aren't using any electricity. All while families live in cramped one bedroom flats.

Would say London needs nuked but theyd only buy up elsewhere and at least its a containment zone. London will be back to being a shithole in 20-30 years time like it was 30 years ago.

going to see my federal MP on Monday so he can raise the issue in Parliament, If the issue just even gets mentioned in a few countries federal parliaments there is a chance it could get put to the UN as a topic and sanctions could get set against SA

Soiuth africa collects 80 billion in tax revenue yearly. Would they really want to fuck that up.

And why do blacks want to take over the land? Why not raise taxes instead?

youtube.com/watch?v=pEYND35xaZE

youtube.com/watch?v=qx-RYgOUmDw

youtube.com/watch?v=hb0bjHjdvBY

There are so many it's hilarious, just get on youtube and search for SA parlaiment.

Some funny moments i recall from watching months ago; PM in a shiny blue suit, PM calling whites crackers, PMs breaking into african chanting or randomly breaking into clicking language, some REALLY dumb statements in general.

man london is so low energy

maybe you should do a bit of learning first, the dutch were there before the second lot of nogs showed up. Afrikaners have more claim to SA then the Zulus and such.

subjective
and nope

Democracy worked so well for them.

Can somebody please finally drown that entire continent into the oceans for it to never ever come back to the surface. PLEASE!

How big is the white population of SA?

is this gibs in its endform?

china will paint it yellow soon enough

Gather all resources, salt the earth, move away.

Risks race war? Race war is the entire reason the ANC exists.

If South Africa's blacks had wanted to avoid a race war they'd have gone quietly to the homelands the government generously provided for them and stayed there, and South Africa would still be a free country.

Yes, this is the future for every white country with a growing black population.

>Pre-colonial patterns

I don't think that means what he thinks it means.

We will be paying a sin tax on sugar next month.

Black are dumb as fuck.
Consider the following;

moneyweb.co.za/archive/less-taxpayers-than-sars-reports-solidarity/

stanlib.com/ECONOMICFOCUS/Pages/SApersonalincometaxbaseisextremelysmall,withlessthan5ofthelabourforcepayingmorethan50.aspx

news24.com/mynews24/33-million-south-africans-pay-99-of-all-income-tax-20131120

businesstech.co.za/news/wealth/88062/do-we-pay-too-much-income-tax-in-south-africa/

businesstech.co.za/news/general/87716/sa-taxes-youre-paying-more-than-you-think/

businesstech.co.za/news/general/74526/tax-in-sa-who-is-paying/

Basically we cannot pay any more.

4.5 million

They have been doing that since the 90s. Zuma is only trying to make it official to garner more public support since recently the ANC is finally begun to falter a bit.

An ex-girlfriend of mine was born SA. They got out early, but they still had contacts back home and as a white person you have to expect attacks on your property any day. there is nothing you can do about it.

If you want a good description of the situation read Disgrace by Coetzee. It might be to artsy for some but the discription of what is happening to the whites (especially the women) who refuse to abandon all they ever owned is spot on.

Whites don't belong in America either, by those standards, dumbass.

will you take up arms and defend yourself?

Last time i looked when we were the world police things were nice n dandy there, it was on your watch that things went to shit.

you think he gives a shit

4-5 mil

Come home, white bois

What will it take to meme a race war in that shithole by 2018? Can we promote Malema into presidency with the motto "Make South Africa Great Again" (MSAGA) ?

They should hire black water USA. Everyone knows niggers are shit fighters

>mfw actually listened for once

Is the situation for whites in SA really that bad or is Sup Forums exaggerating again?

This. Until there's a state for White South Africans, they will continue to be slaughtered by blacks.

Welcome to your future America. Thank you for doing it to us, you fucking bleeding heart hippies .

Leave the shit hole and let them rot. I would dump chemicals and waste all over my farmland and leave a few booby traps for nigs looking to loot barn/farmhouse.

lets visit south africa, meet me in lax in 20 hours

Will fight for a piece of land.
>tfw Second Bushwar in your lifetime

Who here, other than myself, is gonna volunteer in the coming SA race war?

Just leave already ffs

zuma is basically a black trump

What in the goddamn?