Redpill me on Interracial relationships. Why are they being pushed?

Redpill me on Interracial relationships. Why are they being pushed?

not so fast Sup Forums

HAHA
OP ETERNALLY BTFO

being pushed... LOL
all of you white mongrels on this board just don't get it... you are degenerates

why would any white woman pick you over another race at this point...

/thread

>OP
>not a faggot

Kek

BWAHAHAHA!!!

>console normies
>not playing autism simulators and STALKER on your superior PC

????

>He asked while pushing interracial relationships

The fact that someone went through the effort of photoshopping that in the first place is very telling by itself. It only exists to push a narrative. It's really kind of scary how easy it is to manipulate people.

White women are the hottest and most desirable females, black men are the most virile and dominant males. It's a natural pairing of the most fit.

I KNOW THAT BULGE

PLAYSTATIONED

Cucks need to go.

>black men are the most virile and dominant males

Stop jewing around OP. We all know the guy in that pic was white

Minorities are a protected and privilaged class with connections to the top levels of society because of white guilt

Girls hope by being with a black guy she can network her way to the people using him

Its not love user, its selfish self interest with an expected payoff

To make one dumb mud race that just boys dumb shit and doesn't care about identity or culture or art, just a dumbed down race to push the buttons but not smart enough to ask questions.

One currency, one banking system, one government, total control.

This was all black women responding. Black men have the largest equipment and are the most muscular also

>Black men have the largest equipment and are the most muscular also

Why do cucks do this shit so much? Hundreds and hundreds of photoshopped images to force themselves to believe their delusional reality, all so they can wank to it? These people are mentally ill.

just the fact that somebody bothered editing the picture to make him black is cracking me up. They actually sat in photoshop doing that

After my wife and me were unable to get pregnant, I finally admitted to her bull about my fantasy of him knocking her up. Looking back, it was a weird thing to do, but he was excited by the opportunity and agreed almost immediately. I felt so embarrassed about my admission, I begged him not to tell my wife.

But it was too late to beg out, and he went for it. I started to back paddle a little, so he just ignored me. It didn't not take him long to convince my wife to go bareback. Not much longer even to get her thinking about getting pregnant by him.

However she felt ashamed, and did not dare tell me. Instead she started fucking him bareback behind my back. There was a lot of dishonesty going on, both from me, and from her. I was hurting our marriage.

Finally while we were having sex, my fantasy got the best of me and I started telling her my fantasy. I was shocked how quickly she agreed. As far as I knew they were still using condoms.

Then her next ovulation happened during the weekend. We knew exactly because we were attempting an insemination at the hospital. Not wanting to waste any opportunity she decided to ask her boyfriend over that night.

So they fucked. No condoms. And she left no doubt she wanted him to knock her up.

He finally did. It has been over a year, and we now have a wonderful sweet little daughter. I could not be happier. As for my wife and me, we went through some difficulties, but finally got through. Things have changed however. The original bull has disappeared, but other men have taken his place.

Our marriage has also changed forever. She has taken charge, and I fully accept she is in control now. However we are happy. Seeing our daughter grow, day by day, is the most amazing thing in the world.

Its not even a good shoop

OP got Turk'd...Again

but Sup Forums told me Playstation has no game????

To destroy the Whites and make Europe and America native-less lands

Love has no skin color.

kys faggot

>but Sup Forums told me Playstation has no game????

NIOH, aka, White Supremacism: The Game.

Population crashes if left up to Sup Forums cucks and beta white boys.

You wouldn't get any more action if the mud disappeared, Nigel.

Society restricts your sexuality for a reason..

How many times in history have other tribes won wars by simply interbreeding? This is a favored tactic by Jews which is probably why they encourage it.