CAN SOMEONE TELL ME IF TRUMP WOULD HAVE TWEETED THIS ABOUT OBAMA WITHOUT REALLY STRONG EVIDENCE?

WHAT ARE THE POSSIBILITY OF HIM BEING WRONG?

>PLS RESPOND

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GNw3Y2rcb_E#t=3m22s
youtu.be/gNa2B5zHfbQ
google.com/amp/www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/03/03/mark-levin-obama-used-police-state-tactics-undermine-trump/amp/
counterpunch.org/2016/05/16/clinton-does-best-where-voting-machines-flunk-hacking-tests-hillary-clinton-vs-bernie-sanders-election-fraud-allegations/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

When was the last time Trump was wrong?...crickets

TELL ME

>trump says election is hacked
>no evidence
>trump wins, obama says election was hacked
>no evidence
>democrats say trump is going to holocaust all lgbts
>no evidence
>trump says obama hacked him
>no evidence
geee rly makes u thenk

>ny nj thousands of muslims on 9/11
>no evidence
>asks for russia to hack dnc
>no proof of voter fraud(he has the power to investigate but he doesnt... hmmm)
I wonder if he he has proof

Trump thinks 3 steps ahead.
He wouldn't do this without knowing the outcome in advance.

f

being wrong? Zero.

NSA wire tapes all calls is why. Have been for last six years.

Yes. People who make thoughtless, knee-jerk emotional reactions often own multiple numbers of office buildings, golf resorts, and possess 10 digit net worth. duh.

>Trump mistaking the number of people he saw celebrating
>accused of outright lying
>makes a joke about hillary's emails
>accused of asking for russia to hack DNC
>proof of voter fraud, but the volume is still being investigated. Current estimates put it at just under a million votes
>still claimed to not have proof
>Trump claims Obama wiretapped him
>Going to turn out that what they did was technically not a wiretap, but was def eavesdropping, and they did it while working for Obama, but not under direct orders
>media's going to claim another falsehood
this is why a HUGE majority of americans don't trust the media.
If they ever want dems to win elections again, they gotta cut out this ridiculous live tv shitposting

This. Also checked

The NSA keeps everything, we know this. All Obama would have to do is ask to see Trump's communications and he'd have it.

>WHAT ARE THE POSSIBILITY OF HIM BEING WRONG?
99%

youtube.com/watch?v=GNw3Y2rcb_E#t=3m22s

evidence

putting the final nail on the coffin of Obama's shitty legacy

You are asking the wrong question. Whether it is right or wrong matters less than whether it achieves the desired persuasion effect.

Kek. I get your joke

You're asking the wrong question.

The real question is would Obama (a Harvard educated lawyer) fuck up by doing something so illegal AND would the people he had commit said illegal act hand over proof of them breaking the law.

Even if this did happen there will never be any proof and Trump is going to look like a conspiracy theory spewing child.

>be POTUS
>have access to every information of the US governments past
>no staff can deny you an answer
you tell me captain caps

I'm thinking he has something we don't know about. First off it seemed kind of out of the blue for me which makes me think someone handed him some form of information and he just had to blab about it.

Would Obama wire tap trump? He has wire tapped journalists and the pm of a foreign nation. Everyone is technically wiretapped at this point it just matters if the government gives a shit about you to listen. I'd say he's most likely right but he needs a nice hard chunk of evidence to back that shit up especially since he's attacking the beloved by the mainstream Obama.

Nice reddit spacing.

Breaking a long post into neat little paragraphs makes them easier to read, fuck off.

He never thought Hillary would lose the election.

>checked
holy shit, not just checked, he's got FOUR sets of them

checked

Then why even wiretap him at all?

King nigger did but found nothing

There's no way he's just making this shit up out of thin air. He has recorded proof for sure that Obama did this.

President Trump has very strong evidence that implicates Obama and the Clinton campaign. The evidence will most likely be released by Monday afternoon the latest. Expect a Obama to do a press conference on Wednesday. Expect the Clintons to lawyer up and decline to comment on the disaster. This has been an ongoing investigation and indictments to come within the next 2 weeks. President Trump is focused on burning the establishment to the ground right now so he can continue fulfilling his agenda.

"long post"
literally only three sentences...

Do you think any of those are comparable to what Trump is claiming

If he's lying, then he's done and he knows it.

Who gives a shit.

Veritas gave more than enough and evidence pointing to voter fraud was found in Detroit during the MI recount after Trump got a vote increase. Fuck yourself.

Go

Fuck

Your

Self

You

Cunt

Whatever. Respond to the content of my post instead of just replying with "Reddit!" Or "Shill"!

That's nothing but shit posting.

He's not, though.

>He's only now realizing Trump is retarded

People on this board are idiots.

FUCK YES!

I LOVE THIS SHIT

They better consider themselves Magaď

There was a FISA request that was first denied and then a second narrower FISA request that was approved. This is all documented. It's true.

we all know he comes across as rather impetuous but the stakes are too high now, he's not only an elected official, he's the president of the usa, i don't think he'd go balls deep were he not at the very least 99% sure. also keep in mind he now has access to the ultimate spying network available to mankind so he's probably right, the problem might be proving it legally? i don't know

>trump says election is hacked
Trump never said this. He said that the electronic voting machines were tampered with and that non-residents were allowed to vote in some states, which was proven to be true.

I will always trust Trump over the press, since Trump actually has something to lose if he gets caught lying.

DO
NOT
SEXUALISE
YOTSUBA

>there was a FISA request?
Where's the proof? There's articles CLAIMING there was a FISA request. Could be bullshit claims.

Source on this??

Yes. Remember 2 million illegal votes? Remember "see you in court"? Remember Flynn?

good point, Trump is always right about stuff. I suspect he knows they tapped his phones because he has henchmen thayt found out about it

The pipeline isn't going to be made with US steel.

Also, NAFTA is still a thing.

>say Obama is doing shady shit with no evidence
>focus is now on Obama doing shady shit
>Obama definitely IS doing shady shit
>Obama gets caught though not necessarily for wiretapping
>racist drumpf jails the first black president

Or maybe it's because he's the fucking President and can look at the previous records whenever he wants.

mistaking a number isnt really a thing when the number is zero

>asks Russia to hack DNC

youtu.be/gNa2B5zHfbQ

Are you saying you don't see Trump being just sarcastic there?

google.com/amp/www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/03/03/mark-levin-obama-used-police-state-tactics-undermine-trump/amp/

LOL. This motherfucker reminds me of Clint Eastood in "The Gauntlet"

The Alt-Left is circling the toilet,and it's about fucking time.

>implying Trump has made a single political move in the last 2 years without knowing exactly how it would play out.

Trump has displayed an unerring prescience. He knows what his enemies are going to do before they do.

Hes making these statements with a full knowledge of what the democrat response is going to be. He knows what their next moves are and has already countered them accordingly.

>tfw not living in America so I can enjoy The God Emperor the same as Americans
Sucks. America is best at entertainment...

>using shitty 8fag meme

trump is a chump. So very likely.

He falls fir deep state tricks hook, line and sinker.

Affirmative Action in Chief will definitely be jailed before the first four years are up, but it might not be for this wiretapping

Obama did it legally, the legal framework of the NSA allows this. Not saying it's morally right, or good for the republic, but I don't think it's illegal.

The NSA always had the capability to spy on any American for any reason.

he made a huge mistake

i just saw in the news that obama is furious and going to DC,babydick drumpf is about to get jumped

Also. Has a former president gone to jail before?

Almost.

Richard Nixon would have been locked up if it weren't for Ford's pardon

The left has the memory of a goldfish.
Still trying to play things off like Don is a moron when that same "moron" has been duping and drawing them into unwinnable battles for over a year now.

>implying the states didnt have their ballots hacked
counterpunch.org/2016/05/16/clinton-does-best-where-voting-machines-flunk-hacking-tests-hillary-clinton-vs-bernie-sanders-election-fraud-allegations/

When you think of yotsuba down there just imagine a bare patch of skin, like an alien.

Trump should spy on the DNC 24/7 and leak their communications on Twitter then

Lel, you must be dumb

He was voted in for a reason. You can't keep doing stupid shit before the people say "Enough is enough"

That's why we are badass. We can flip everything to the exact opposite with a single election.

God bless America.

No. Nixon was pardoned though.

This BUT obamas spokesman said it didn't happpen. His spokesman wouldn't have said this if it did happen.

this fag is no way argentinian.

(((1 post by this ID)))

shill harder

GOP Lawyer: Trump now has access to FISA requests. Saw the requests himself--definitely true. Information gathered from the wiretaps was fed back to the White House. Obama's denial is going to bite him in the ass.

>This BUT obamas spokesman said it didn't happpen. His spokesman wouldn't have said this if it did happen.

kek, they'll still deny it because it's a scandal even if done legally

Source on lawyer statement?

It's still long enough to warrant breaking it up. If it was:

Hey guys!

JackSCEPTICEYE HERE

WITH A NEW VIDEO

ON HOW TO KILL YOURSELF

I would understand your point

That tubby bitch is just mad about Sessions' recusal so he's lashing out however he can.

Rule 41 and Obama opening up the NSA databases to all intel agencies. Surely he and his don't have any plants inside those agencies.

Is Trump actually The Batman?

>pipeline not made from US Steel

Proof?

This. Trump is always right, even if our scummy media will never admit it.

The parts that are already laid down, the rest will be.

Trump woke up, took a shit and read his phone, saw superjew Mark Levin talking about Obama wiretapping the tower, tweeted about it with no evidence.

This is what happened.

IT'S BECAUSE THE PIPE IS ALREADY PAID FOR AND DELIVERED

he'd be throwing it away to use american

all future projects are still supposed to be governed under the made in USA rule

This. The steel is already bought and paid for.

Maybe he is just the first outsider in the whitehouse in our age, wouldn't be surprised if it started in the early 2000s and Presidents just didn't talk about it due to elite loyalty

Can obama still do press conferences?
And trump already knows everything, sessions has the Clinton case, which also implicates king nigger.

He said, with no supportive evidence whatsoever

Anyone can do a press conference.

Obama won't because a former president and a current president argueing publicly makes the country look in disarray.

Trump is the first president to not get the memo apparently.

>(he has the power to investigate but he doesnt... hmmm)
he literally said hes going to investigate.

Trump tweets are ALWAYS a trap that commiemarxistpedos fall into. If it's on his Twitter there is a strategy 8 dimensions deep behind it.

4D chess

This. 5D chess is not fake news. Better invest in popcorn, cuz dis gon' be güd

Well yeah, it looks fishy and it just might ruin any chance for a future black president because "The last one we had went full turbonigger in his last 3 months to try and hoodwink the nation with absolute bullshit. Dodged a bullet THAT time."

They're trying to protect their goldenboy who as we're seeing more and more each day, is more like a fucking chocolate coin than anything.

>muh XD chess

You guys refusing to acknowledge that Trump isn't infallible and fawning over everything he says like a brainwashed North Korean doesn't make Trump a genius, it makes you a sheep.

No, it wasn't legal because the supposed Russia connection was pretextual.

I'm aware of this, but tell me how much people realise and weigh this in their opinions in today's society. They just go "LOL James E. O'Keefe, the dude's a tool. Fake news." It was an "isolated incident" that had nothing to do with the DNC or their approval and they acted on their own.
He said it was rigged. I was exaggerating with my green text, as you can see with everything I said such as "holocaust all lgbts"and "obama hacked him"
Hacking can occur =/= we have proof of it occuring on a wide scale enough to tip a vote in a city, region or county

who the fuck are these shills that are shitting up every single goddamn thread??

damn, I wish we could have that law too.

It would fix a lot of issues

If only you knew.

Kys small cocked spook.

Its part of his long term plan. If it was wrong someone would have pointed it out 3 months ago.

what did shareblue mean by this??

Does anyone know how to make your replies on twitter appear to all your followers now that the @ mention is automatically embedded?