I need to lower my IQ so that I become a Christian, by how many points should I be doing this?

I need to lower my IQ so that I become a Christian, by how many points should I be doing this?

(You)

Try cutting the left part of your head with a knife
It has been said that its a smallest part of brain's functionality.
So go on user cut it

Substracting -80 would be a good start.

Sounds like you are already there m8.

Subtracting a negative gives you a positive.

Well, Christianity is relatively demanding compared to the heathen world view of "real is what I can touch, smell, pee against etc".

Its bascially this or that.
There's no inbetween with christianity.

So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.

Its either heaven or hell.

why would lowering your intelligence cause you to believe in an abstract concept, surely wouldn't higher intellect be what you are seeking?

About 50, to be a cucktholic more than 70

Christians are generally between 60 and 80. Shoot for that range.

> I want an afterlife version of friendzone

Cucked beyond salvation.

>Christians are dumb

Ever heard of Aquinas, and CS Lewis among others.

First step is believing in a higher power. This one is easy. Even Elon Musk believes in a higher power since he thinks we're living in a simulation. The simulation theory is just God for nerds.

From here, just go along with Christianity. If there is a God, just call him Jesus. Was Christ a 'glitch in the simulation' or direct interference? I don't know, but believing there is a God is the first step.

> 3 years of intense christianity

Damn those low IQ christians

I'd say do drugs but there's actually no evidence suggesting that correlation.

You can feel the reddit in this post.

Pol is a Christian board please leave

Go even lower and be a muslim.

>implying atheism correlates with IQ
you're not even trying shillanon, most of the atheists i know are retards, sub 110 IQ
Also a lot of top tier scientists are religious people, because they realize that both religion and atheism is not about science, but about faith and ONLY faith.

No it isn't you moron.

>"faith has nothing to do with IQ"
>"most atheists IQ's are sub 110"

Never was and never will be.
It's just being contrarian as always, since atheism is all over the western world Sup Forums needs to act contrary to it.
Look back couple of years, fedoraposting was nowhere as prevalent as it is today and it's already lost its charm due to it being overused as hell.