Trump Spends $54 BILLION on military spending. This is good how?

I thought that conservatives saved us money, not spend more of it! Our military gets enough.

>Protip, you cannot prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SsE1x-hgOS0&t=15s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What a coincidence. The EU asked us to pay them 54 billion. Thanks yank cucks

bump.

>ps. I am right.

isn't 54 billion relatively little?

You're gonna need it with the way the Left is pushing for WW3.

trumps not a conservative

About 10% more than what they already spend.

so he's Obama? Obama spend a ton on the military and now Trump is raising the already insane level up 10%? Sounds great. I guess Obama should have just served a 3rd term.

Seriously Obama got us to $20T in debt, what's another $50T under Trump?

Something to do with military tech being not up to date with current threats because of Obama loosing plenty of equipment and a new jet that was decommissioned after expensive testing, I think.
Not sure though, just what I heard in a similar thread a few days ago.

Kys

>2014 610b
>2015 637b

Even if it was 540 billion, it would be a huge savings

1. Trump can't spend a penny. The Congress controls the budget. He can ask, but that's worth the same as you or me asking.

2. Conservatives don't save money per se, they just spend it more wisely: believing the federal government should only spend money on things the states can't spend money on (like, for example, a national military), the states should only spend on what local communities cannot, local communities should only spend on what the individual cannot.

3. Trump's not a conservative. He's a populist who has some conservative ideas

4. He only mentioned increasing defense spending to polish up his defense bona fides anyway.

what a shit argument. you aren't even making sense. Obama spent more, now trump is spending more. There is no savings.

1. Yes he can influence the budget especially if he cares for the people. But no he does what every republicuck and demcuck does, increase spending on the military

>lets spend most our money on the military, then lets increase it even though we're not at our

He's doung exactly what a republican would do, all his appointments. only thing that was good for the people is scrapping tpp

Because the military is going to be the ones that side with him on the day of the rope
The military and the people is all trump needs right now
He can hang every kike and traitor in DC with the People and the Military behind him

>laundering taxpayers money because muh isis

>implying isis exists

Please don't conflate Republican with conservative. They call themselves conservative, but that's no closer to the truth than if they called themselves Martians or 1992 Ford Tauruses.

Even in your own reply you say he can "influence" the budget by asking Congress to spend. He...still...can't...actually...spend...the money.

He's the president, there are seats up for 2018 where they might lose their majority with all the libtear outrage.

republicans dont want trump supporters primarying them.

If he really wants to affect positive change he can, but he's too busy tweeting about which 21forever store took his daughters slave wage dresses off the shelfs

I don't think Trump will ever get shit done thanks to his own ego and the left constantly berating him as well as destroying his cabinet from within thanks to deep state left. Obama pulls the strings early on, but eventually he won't have to after 2018 when the left takes back the entire congress.

youtube.com/watch?v=SsE1x-hgOS0&t=15s

>left takes back congress
unlikely

The GOP-controlled Congress is in a very sticky situation coming up.

The liberal outrage machine is at full-steam so obviously they're going to come out to vote, though maybe not in numbers that matter.
In the swingier districts you've got GOP Congressmen who are put in the awkward situation of looking like you support Trump to appeal to the Trump voters, but still looking like you stand up to Trump to appeal to aggrieved liberals.

Trump's tweeting habits don't help him, but I think they provide an effective smokescreen to prevent liberals from getting too upset at any one Congressman except Paul Ryan.

that aussie knows his shit. Trump has no spine.

54>637

The fuck are you on about?

you'll thank him for that investment when you get drafted to the next unavoidable war.

in fact you'll wish he would've spent more.

Weve spent approx 430 billion per year in the middle east since 9/11, so its not really that much.

on a useless war. yay.

>liberals constantly saying we need to go to war with Russia
>Now complaining about spending money on the military

Just be honest you don't give a shit about Russia or the military, you just want to complain about Trump.

t. Tom Perez