Men getting cucked: historical instances

I'll start

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/2Zzbq
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hădăreni_riots
independent.co.uk/news/world/romanians-vent-old-hatreds-against-gypsies-the-villagers-of-hadareni-are-defiant-about-their-murder-1511734.html
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/jan/15/acceptable-racism-gypsies-travellers-prejudice
errc.org/article/being-a-gypsy-the-worst-social-stigma-in-romania/1385
errc.org/article/strasbourg-court-sanctions-romania-over-the-racially-motivated-ill-treatment-of-a-romani-juvenile/2940
euobserver.com/eu-elections/123907
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

rude

poor cucks

should've took more land

MULTUMIM CAPITANE

DACO ROMAN DISCORD BELOW
bozgors NOT welcome
discord.gg/2Zzbq

This is considered a 10/10 in HUNgry

>Czechoslovakia claiming land inhabited by Slovaks
What's wrong with that?

MULTUMIM CAPITANE

come home nordic brother

Mulțumim Căpitane

> cucked: historical instances
>flag : romania

Kind of hypocritical looking at how the country is named after an empire that invaded it, fucked its women , sacked its resources and changed its culture

Bestiality?
Projecting much?

I wonder who's behind these posts
totally not the 5% suicidal hungarian minority in romania

>bitches about Romanians
>IS LITTERALY IN THEIR COUNTRY
don't know who's more cucked desu

I'm actually ""romanian"" , i just don't like the fact that we're named after those that cucked us .

I mean , a guy comes in your home , rapes your wife,takes your money , tells you who to pray to...and you're response is to...be proud of it?

I'm surprised they 'gave' land to Austria

Dupa logica ta, cetatenii imperiului bizantin ar trebui sa se numeasca greci, ca vorbeau greaca si erau ortodocsi? Sa te consider urmasul imperiului roman e sa fii incornorat? Prefer roman decat vlah - cuvantul pentru "strain" in germana/slavica.

nice try bozgor internet denfence force

>Sa te consider urmasul imperiului roman e sa fii incornorat?

Vine o natie straina , iti invadeaza tara , iti impune alta limba si alta cultura , iti violeaza femeile ,iti ia copii sa lupte in razboaiele lor, iti ia aurul si tu ..esti mandru de asta ?

haideti pe discord rumunilor

discord.gg/2Zzbq
discord.gg/2Zzbq
discord.gg/2Zzbq

Consideri ca Spania ar trebui sa se intoarca la limba feniciana a Cartaginei? Sau celtica, ca Cartagina tot i-au cucerit? Noi nici n-avem destule surse literare pentru a restaura limba daca

Why didn't Romania genocide or deport gypsies?
Why did Romania elect a muslim bitch and not go like pic related?

General Belisarius?

>forgot pic

what muslim bitch?

Nu stiu istoria frantei , ce ma doare pe mine de franta?

>Noi nici n-avem destule surse literare pentru a restaura limba daca
Asta nu inseamna ca trebuie sa ne numim dupa invadatori . Puteam pastra limba sub alta denumire

>Why didn't Romania genocide or deport gypsies?
Because we're not a global power that can withstand sanctions and/or a foreign invasion.

We tried.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hădăreni_riots

(((Someone))) wants it to stop.
independent.co.uk/news/world/romanians-vent-old-hatreds-against-gypsies-the-villagers-of-hadareni-are-defiant-about-their-murder-1511734.html
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/jan/15/acceptable-racism-gypsies-travellers-prejudice
errc.org/article/being-a-gypsy-the-worst-social-stigma-in-romania/1385
errc.org/article/strasbourg-court-sanctions-romania-over-the-racially-motivated-ill-treatment-of-a-romani-juvenile/2940
euobserver.com/eu-elections/123907

MY MEME
HOLY SHIT
THE SHITTIEST MEME I'VE EVER MADE
IS BEING USED
EBIN :DD :D

Didn't you had some muslim that wanted to win the elections?
Or was it gone in three seconds?
Either way, deport the gypsies back to India pls

>Why did Romania elect a muslim bitch and not go like pic related?
We didn't. She was proposed by the (((Social-democratic))) party but was denied.

>C Z E C H oslovakia
>claiming land inhabited by slovaks
>What's wrong with that?

we call the hungarians "bozgors"
what do you name them?

So pic related got BTFO?
Thank god

it's no wonder that move got so much attention by the kosher media
the current government has ties to israel and the moss add

lol, she was a prank dude

MULTIMUM CAPITANE

>ROMANIan
>WHITE
HAJAJAJAJAJAJAA
BIG BOZGOR CUKC
*BUZZ*??? PINGS???
*BUZZ*

Do vampire legends come from Romania or Hungary?

>I wonder who's behind these posts
bozgors are

Translyvania

so Romania

So, Hungary

that would only trigger you if you wanted to fuck sheep but couldnt

Beautiful

The origin of the holy Romanians:

As the legend says, there were two brothers: Romulus and Remus. But through the history, people have forgotten the third brother Romanius.

Romulus and Remus got fed by the female wolf, but they didn't left space for Romanius. Romanius was hungry, so he found a male wolf and started to suck on it's cock. There comes the name dako-roman (dako means cue, which refers to penis). After Romulus killed Remus, to avoid death he went to Wallachia, where he met a wagon of gypsyes. He joined their family and became their leader.

Source: Gesta Romanium

>pic related, ancient warrior of the army of The Romanian Empire

MULTUMIM CAPITANE

moot cucked a generation of young men when he made Sup Forums

japan cucked the west with anime

usually just "magyars"
either way, the banter has been dull lately as we were forced to band together against kebab

>Why didn't Romania genocide or deport gypsies?
Bc in that case "romanians" would disappear forever :^)

all of hungary's neighbours seem to have some deep underlying psychological issues always coming back to this thread.

this is why the east will always remain the dirty shithole that it is now.
and i am sorry we couldn't fix you folks. you have all been lost since the beginning of your existence

BTFO

Fuck this thread i had enough of mongol vs gypsy threads ffs
saged
nice political discussion raju btw but hey i guess being insecure about your fake and made up nation has to be calmed down with shitposting these threads