Anyone else get the feeling some serious shit is about to hit the fan?

Anyone else get the feeling some serious shit is about to hit the fan?

Oh look another fucking retarded thread with no substance no conservation to be had just another stupid fucking thread flooding this board with more garbage I hope mods ban you.

Yep. Popcorns are ready.

I'm serious, these tweets by Trump accusing Obama of spying on him. People on twitter calling for Obama's head. March For Trump. The whole thing is crumbling around us as we speak.

Make it happen yourself, don't just wait you cuckold
Also these kind of threads are fucking daily

It just a retarded pasta he inserts every thread

What did you think would happen after we ressurected and loosed the ancient Egyptian God of chaos and darkness you fucking weakling?

Fuck trump for real what a prick idc if downvotes come. Hope you find people have a great weekend. I work American made manufacturing shout out to my bros.

Shit has been hitting the fan since the DNC leaks with Sanders operatives dropping dead for no reason.

*hits shard*
*tic*
A-any minute now

Downvoted

Of course it is

Obama & the clinton, et al. Are about to be behind bars brah.

It's time for the American people to take what's rightfully ours back again.

Yes senpai.
It is right now behind the scenes.
This will end with either a President or a former President either being formally charged or being murdered

We're due a terrorist attack any day now.

He's right in the case of this thread tbqh

Trump needs to take out Obama before Obama gets him taken out desu
Trump's probably paranoid as fuck, all these snakes around him not knowing who's loyal to him and who's working for Obama

GET ONTO MARINE LE PENS INSTAGRAM AND SMAH THAT PHOTO OF HER KNEELING AT A CROSS WITH /DEUS VULT/ COMMENTS

Somehow Trump is both the chaos candidate AND the law and order president. Amazing.

hopefully it's coincidentally on the same building where Obama and his team of traitorous niggers are camping out 2 miles from the white house