Reminder how the transgenders and gays should be treated

Reminder how the transgenders and gays should be treated.
vimeo.com/72654495

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=eb4_1404450170
liveleak.com/view?i=f89_1384544405
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is more degenerate than trannies.

seemed quite homoerotic

Why give him a bottle , dumb.

Trannies and fags should be summarily executed swiftly and without remorse.

But torturing them while whooping like a bunch of niggers is degenerate as fuck, the fuckers in this video should be hanged too.

Nice camera work.

Seems like repressed homosexuality to me

Maybe if their government would let them fuck each other in the ass this wouldnt happen, bet that guy went home and simultaneously wanked and cried in the shower

This is what we need to do to reddit.

>Trannies and fags should be summarily executed swiftly and without remorse.
Edgy as fuck

real russian men

LOOKS LIKE RIGHT WING FAG SQUADS GETTING BEAT UP AGAIN

Reminder anime and cartoons are the root cause

>being attracted to 2d traps is gay
This is absurd.

Satisfying, but nowhere near as good as that nigger throwing that tranny faggot on the ground and stomping his skull into the pavement.

If that piece of shit lived, he'll never wear a skirt or vote democrap again.

It looked like that tranny was playing Dark Souls for the first time.

A reminder that Russia is our enemy

Sadly enough, this is completely necessary. Degeneration-enablers like you are the reason for why this is happening. It's entirely your fault.
Violence wouldn't be necessary if we were still living in a time in which people are too scared of losing their reputation to present their perversion to the public.

Sure, but they produce a decent amount of online content.

I think people like that need therapy, not beatings.

>be German
>talk about degenerate enablers

Hang yourself on this € please

It's pretty hard to justify assaulting someone (a crime) who is just minding their own business and not provoking someone

why are russians so barbarian? are they in the stone age?

No they're not.

u mad?

Reminder that you are a domestic enemy too

Soon all of America will resemble this

I think à therapy is better
The worse about trans people is that, in France, their "transformation" is paid with the french taxes

Whats "дaвaиy" mean? I hear it a lot but I cant find it anywhere.

Reminder that Sup Forums is a homosexual board and Canada is the gayest flag of all.

bretty gudd

Based.

Every tranny and fag deserves a curb stomp.

Try again in some other thread, ShariaBlue, you're standing out like a sore thumb with your inability to correctly greentext and remind.

>people can't public express their sexuality anymore

what is freedom

russian men are hidden homosexuals.

Underrated post.

you mean дaвaй eмy?
because I've never heard your word

t. oil wrestler

show boi pussy

This would of been a hate crime here

No krautcock, only you should be treated like this.

context?

full vid?

nope

Russian traps are very cute I think

sauce please

t. Kiddie fiddling transgender Turkroach

Slap a Slav

Davaï: allez! ou vas-y!

Says fucking Brazil.

Why the hell did they give him the bottle?

liveleak.com/view?i=eb4_1404450170

By the looks of it, just some tranny thinking they're hard but then they get fucked after badmouthing the wrong bloke.

ur scandinavian, you should show boipussy

to shove up his ass

This never gets old. This never got much attention because the attacker is black. haha

Yeah I guess that's it, I still cant find anything about it though.

I rest my case.

After that IDK who the bigger faggot was the nigger or the tranny.....

Makes sense

tranny was being a faggot antagonizing based blackie

If that's it, it means "give him"
I the context of a fight "give him your fist/beat him up"

Germany wrecking Europe for the third time in 100 years

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it.

source?

don't be a grumpy old man, I'm just funposting

Please tell me tranny died

If trannies are mentally ill, how is this any different than beating up a schizophrenic person?

Gross, I dislike trannies but I don't think assault should happen.
Trannies can be trannies, don't bring it into the government.

dead tranny and imprisoned nigger
noice

Well, I can only speak for faggots, but we're getting guns now.

Turns out when a random Islamist tries to bash you, a 1911 with HP rounds seems to ruin its day.

>flag
projecting much?

This.

Shit like this is why conservatives lost the culture war. Autists like the idiots in tvis thread go full retard

It's not Sup Forums has a bunch of edgy faggots browsing today who share an equal level of intellect as a pack of wild niggers. They preach freedom of this, that and the other, but when they get their fee-fees hurt they turn to "HURR HOPE THAT FAGGOT DIED HURR" or "UR FREEDUM STOPS WURE MAH FEELINGS BEGIN"

>this
So stupid.

Billions of dollars of pro gay propaganda is what lost the culture war.

Checks out

sure they are, shekelstein

>MtF in America
>Someone tries to beat me up just for being trans
>Health care professional who probably contributes more to society than they do
>Shoot them dead
>Won't even get to court because of hate crime and stand your ground

Wew

Sup Forums loves to be edgy neckbeards that talk about how they'll go on witch hunts for transfolk but most of you either beat it to traps or would injure yourselves trying to climb out of bed since your legs are so unused to carrying your fat body

>muh moral superiority
>kill anyone that isn't exactly like me

Never change

See>liveleak.com/view?i=f89_1384544405

Russia may be a shithole but at least they handle gays the right way, the way they fuck up this nigger faggot is funny.

Couldn't agree more, pic related.

o-of course not, don't get weird ideas

Bottom section meant for

>d-don't hurt people it's not nice

You realise this type of stuff is nothing compared to what should be happening, right?

edgy

Bet the tranny was humiliated but turned on due to a twisted domination fetish.

Why else would you want to wear a dress and sexy panties? Clearly that trap wants a power fucking.

Tranny getting rekt, lol

t. Hillary

Why the fuck are you on Sup Forums faggot.

>flag
>has the right to talk about projecting

Pick one and only one.

Schizophrenics dont like to push their disease onto others or fight for its normalization in society

KYS

>4 onto 1
Oooooh, you brave boys.
Hitler would be so proud, etc.
If I was there, you'd get a solid fucking kicking, and I'm not even hard.

Not impressed by this display of barbarism, Sup Forums. Not at all.
If you want to live in a world where everyone has to be exaxctly like you, think like you, dress like you...fuck off to China.

You degenerate monkeys need to die. Brazil needs to be made white again.

I cannot abide by them stealing from the fag. Corrective violence is ok but stealing is nigger tier behavior.

>implying Sup Forums hasn't been on a recruiting campagin for the past 2 years, for useful idiots and degenerate masses so real fascists can enact their greater plans

Even Trump, the 90s democract adulteress, is just a sledgehammer to be used against the current social narrative. As it's always been through out history, the natural born rebels who so eagerly latched onto a movement.... Will be the first to go once the plan has succeeded.

kek, ok obama.

Based.

The part where they dragged him around by his thong was hilarious. This is what it's going to take to end the plague that is trannies.

I'm white believe it or not. But so what? People shouldn't be judged by the color of their skin.

That's not a tranny. That's an crossdresser.

God you guys are idiots.

an AGP crossdresser*

Thanks m8.