Can some one give me the quick rundown on what is going on?

Can some one give me the quick rundown on what is going on?

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/legalnewsline/2017/01/25/house-republicans-target-slush-funds-created-by-doj-lawsuits/
insider.foxnews.com/2017/03/01/mike-huckabee-justice-department-slush-fund-republicans-la-raza-banks
nytimes.com/2017/01/12/us/politics/nsa-gets-more-latitude-to-share-intercepted-communications.html?_r=0
activistpost.com/2016/12/heres-how-the-government-is-working-to-erode-constitutional-privacy-protections.html
theantimedia.org/secret-documents-truth-government-spying/
nytimes.com/2017/01/12/us/politics/nsa-gets-more-latitude-to-share-intercepted-communications.html
thenation.com/article/amazon-washington-post-and-600-million-cia-contract/
youtube.com/watch?v=46kAzBMJpEk
spectator.org/39326_americas-ruling-class-and-perils-revolution/
rt.com/op-edge/377781-trump-leaks-independent-probe/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He's kicking ass!

No. Google it.

Obama's been wiretapping Trump and he also made it easier for information to be leaked out of spy agencies to foreign agencies.

QUICK SOME PLS.

To put it simply, Obama did a lot of last minute attempts to undermine then candidate Trump by snooping in on him and supposedly directed funds from the DoJ to leftwing organizations to help Hillary win and continue the effort to fight against Trump if he somehow won.

any proofs?

forbes.com/sites/legalnewsline/2017/01/25/house-republicans-target-slush-funds-created-by-doj-lawsuits/

insider.foxnews.com/2017/03/01/mike-huckabee-justice-department-slush-fund-republicans-la-raza-banks

nytimes.com/2017/01/12/us/politics/nsa-gets-more-latitude-to-share-intercepted-communications.html?_r=0

FISA courts erode the rights of all private citizens. Period.

Or Trump lied,...like he did many times before...we'll see.

The space flight that saved the Earth

Leave it to nigs to think they can get away with theft. Obongo is cruising his way to a jail sentence at this rate

He's literally Hitler

Can someone tell me if the wiretaps were proven to be real and confirmed to be planted by Obama, or is it just Trump talking out of his ass

Obama fucked up bigger than ever. Now he's more than likely going to prison. Good job Barry, you were the worst president we ever had.

>you were the worst president we ever had.

Well at least I will go down as president if if if if if if if okie dok

A time lord posted on Twitter about something that will be proven correct in several days

To hide the truth that hes a spy

Americans would be flayed and undergo undextrous vivisection rather to admit that I am smart and they are stupid, or more important that I was right and they were fucking wrong as wrong gets

I like how Trump ran a campaign on being a tough alpha male and transformed into a massive bitch once he took office

>if only Obama didn't undermine my adminstration!
>if only the press wouldn't lie about me!

?

yeah if Hillary's server taught me anything its that powerful people are held accountable in this country

False flag

The pedophile sadists are about to be btfo hard. Trump caught them in a trap.

Trump cant handle bantz

>Can some one give me the quick rundown on what is going on?

Trump just turned 8 years into 4 years.

no this is "actually a good thing" because of 4d chess and Obama will go to jail now

>FISA courts erode the rights of all private citizens.
Here’s How The Government Is Working To Erode Constitutional Privacy Protections
December 24, 2016
By Derrick Broze
activistpost.com/2016/12/heres-how-the-government-is-working-to-erode-constitutional-privacy-protections.html

Secret Documents May Soon Unveil Truth Behind How Government Is Spying On You
October 20, 2016
By Derrick Broze

This has been a consistent problem with the entire FISA court from the beginning. The level of secrecy is ripe for corruption and abuse. The recently leaked Podesta emails discuss how a group referred to as “The Shadow Government” urged the FBI to drop the investigation into Hillary Clinton. Whoever or whatever this Shadow Government is, it seems the FISA court is, indeed, a part of some sort of Deep State cabal of secret courts, hidden government agencies, and a dangerously gross misinterpretation of basic privacy rights. Until the American people are fully aware of the extent of the Surveillance State, they will remain ill-equipped to dismantle it.

theantimedia.org/secret-documents-truth-government-spying/

he flapped his dumb fat orange lips after reading a breitbart article

Slow down, newfag... That's the 5th thread you've posted this garbage in...

After years of grinding recession and rampant elite corruption, the American public decided to give Washington a well deserved kick in the teeth by electing the protectionist, pugnacious, and popular candiate Donald Trump to the office of the President. In response the US Deep State, and the global corporate elites are waging a long war of sedition with the aim of toppling the Trump administration. Throughout all this the Media remains their loyal servant and the principal agent of disinformation and domestic destabilisation in US society and politics.

Doing something about it makes him not a bitch.

nytimes.com/2017/01/12/us/politics/nsa-gets-more-latitude-to-share-intercepted-communications.html

Obama majorly expanded NSA powers and its ability to share intercepted (read wiretapped) communications with other intelligence agencies. They have been using these new founded powers to ease drop on Trump and his advisers.

This is where the leaks are coming from; from the deep state, from the intelligence community.

*They are spying on DOMESTIC POLITICAL OPPOSITION.* They are trying to get rid of Trump. This is sedition, this is illegal, people should be put behind bars for this.

I hope you retards realize how big of a deal this is, because its fucking HUGE.

This is the same spying apparatus Snowden warned us about. They are now using it, without a doubt, to spy on political opposition.

This is what totalitarian states do.

Trump this morning called this bullshit out. He has opened the floodgates. Shit is about two millimeters from hitting the fan in the US.

Trump is SUPER MAD at dems and MSM for getting Sessions to recuse himself and he has gone into a shitposting frenzy. no one knows what will come next

>Trump sets the next American Civil War in motion with a single tweet with typos

I heard you can't get a FISA warrant unless you can prove there's imminent threat of terrorist activities. what does that say about Trump?

fuck off shill

its says that they're abusing their powers and using it to leak communications to the media

not one fucking transcript has been realized yet proving that these discussions are illegal. not on fucking transcript yet people are already coming to conclusions. its doesnt help that they are leaking these things to the the MEDIA while they investigate

>its says that they're abusing their powers and using it to leak communications to the media
that also is not proven
and the msm is currently falling back on the lies under oath when pressed on whether the communications were problematic. They'll probably lose that fight though, unless you count sessions reclusing himself as a win

the leaks is the abuse of power. how do you think these things got out to the press? they were leaked from the investigation, thats not how these investigations are supposed to work; they did so because they are trying to oust trump

>the leaks is the abuse of power
you mean the deep state leaks? man that's just trump sucking dick at his job, no two ways about it. if there are leaks just fire everyone. yea they are trying to oust him, that's their job, he personally did the same to obama

Jesus Christ the hypocrisy is unbelievable with you fucks

Hes talking about the wiretapping nigger

Kek your argument was fucking stupid and nowhere near enough substance for anyone to take a stance that would be hypocritical against it.

Like really bro, you're delusional kek.

>that's their job

No, it is literally treason.

Says the guy who uses "Kek" like a punctuation. I'm sure your teachers let you pass highschool anyway shithead.

you cant just fire people because of public unions, its also hard to out moles/leakers in the first place, and the fact that they might just kill him if he goes to far

its not as simple as just firing them

i'll clarify my view: they have been investigating him, wiretapping him, and have been leaking disparaging information to the press from the "investigation", originally through the Washington Post (pic very related).

this whole russia episode is based on illegally leaked information through propaganda outlets like the washington post

no man, it's memes. anyways it's pretty pathetic to cry about it rather than admit that it's Donalds job to sort it out though

kek just like Trump's people meeting with the Russians was literally treason

morons need to stop throwing that word around

You're literally retarded.

It is being sorted through. The traitors will be uncovered, convicted, then hanged.

hes working on it but its not was easy as 123 to fire life-long bureaucratic elites in the same deep state that probably killed JFK

Except it literally wasn't.

You guys are in for a very, very rude awakening in the next few years.

I almost feel bad for you, except for the fact that you've spent your entire lives trying to destroy western civilization.

This image needs sources. Not that I don't agree, but normies probably won't believe it just from looking at words on a picture.

>operation mockingbird was allegedly a cia program for manipulating the news during the cold war
>the last time shit got real there were 7-8 years of bush that escalated the capabilities of the intelligence community
>now I am supposed to believe that the intelligence community is completely tied up with the Dems when it was Republicans who made them

it's like the Wire. "It's all in the game".

Name one.

100% true

washington post is a straight up CIA propaganda outlet

thenation.com/article/amazon-washington-post-and-600-million-cia-contract/

>needing to sound like a retard to appeal to retards

He's looking and acting like a complete moron.

Trumo getting absolutely btfo. This investigation is not going to end any time soon. Appears he is hedging and trying to get you dumb fucks that support him blindly to ignore any reports of impropriety on the part of his adminsitration/campaign. And by the looks of it, youre all eating that shit right out of his ass.

dems and repubs are two different sides of the same coin and Obama not only went after whistleblowers on the matter (snowden) but also expanded the spying apparatus

as an American I am here to tell you that American politics is beyond corrupt

He's our Cheeto and he whines like a little bitch

wtf is trump doing... hes the fucking president he can go to the NSA and get proof, why is he just sitting around doing nothing while everything goes up in flames around him.

>in contact with aliens
>rumoured to possess psychic abilities
>said to be violent and intimidating in private
>own castles and banks all over the world
>rothschilds bow to the Bogdanoffs
>own several nuclear plants
>learned fluent French in less than 48 hours
>ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon the Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>own basically every DNA & genetic research facility on Earth
>first designer babies will be Bogdanoff babies
>rule France with an iron but fair fist
>scientists pointed a telescopic array at the source of the 'bog bang' that created our universe
>this is what they heard: youtube.com/watch?v=46kAzBMJpEk [Open]
>kept the electric car down for decades so they could release their own car based on string theory to the market
>currently at war with Elon Musk because of this.
>sabotaged his spacex rocket because they will fund the first (the first official one - they've already been to mars many times) manned flight to mars in their own initiative in a few years
>will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>the big red phone in the Kremlin is a direct line to the Bogdanoff manor
>the last person who missed a call was Mikhail Gorbachov. He resigned and fled the country in fear and the Bogdanoffs destroyed the Soviet Union in a fit of rage
>own nanobot facilities everywhere in the galaxy
>own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>if you're reading this right now, you most likely have BogdabotsTM flowing through your body
>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanov
too lazy to replace bog with trump. just accept the rundown and be enlightenment

This

If he interferes with justice department ibvestigstions, he could get impeached just for that.

but there's so much that is behind a veil, so much that is speculation. I read the article you posted on Bezos and the WP, and while I agree it looks fishy and think they should disclose their business with the CIA when reporting on them, it still remains that we don't *know* what, if anything, is happening.

>thenation.com/article/amazon-washington-post-and-600-million-cia-contract/
holy shit man that's really bad

did you know that duck vaginas are really branched? it's because they get raped so much, and evolution for some reason wanted them to only have ducklings with partners that got to fuck them a lot. the vaginas are branched in order to confuse the semen, to make it go down dead ends and not reach whatever the duck equivalent of a uterus is. I feel like that's a lot like what you go through once you start filling in your own blanks on what is going on. it's an exponential growth, it's rabbit-holes IN rabbit-holes. You're basically duck cum, and chances are you're lost

shit is absolutely fucked up here and what im telling you is what I know.

Propaganda has been legalized in the US over the last 6 years (google it) and they are going full force against trump using its new legality

they are breaking basic investigation protocols by leaking these things, and trump is calling them the fuck out on it

these people are entrenched state elites who run a plethora of dark operations from drug running, to terrorism financing (syria), to human trafficking and advanced research. they hide behind a veil of secrecy and they are very hard to oust and they will probably kill you if you get in their way

I invite you to research the Military Industrial Complex. It is the root institution behind all of this and it has controlled this country since at least Korean war, if not WW1.

Democrats and Republicans are the same thing. They are both globalist shills, in different ways.

Trump is the first non Globalist President we have had in 28 years.

He's make accusations with zero evidence. Not a good idea.

isn't he a globalist by profession though?

Zero evidence... how do you know? Hilldog

(((Google)))

Trump voter. I just want him to come out and prove he has shit to put obongo in prison.

when Obama set up a full on opposition team in Washington DC he broke the unwritten rule Presidents don't undermine their successor.

I say fantastic. Trump has the military at his back.

this is a perfect way of putting it

obama back stabbed trump

Dixie mafia connections wouldn't nail Clinton, HW had deep ties to the CIA, George W was a fraud, and obummer was a turncoat. The only thing they go down on are $65K of succulent hot dogs

Trump accused Obama of wiretapping him without realizing this implies that there was a warrant for cause to do so.

this deserves to be a banner btw. MODS?

he's a businessman with global properties, which is not the same thing. His company is a privately owned enterprise. He doesnt have a board of directors, the buck stops with him, or whoever he appoints to the big chair.

globalism isnt just about international business dealings, it's about subverting sovereignty of the US and Europe, and turning it into one homogenous global state. What do you think the EU is today? It was started under the pretense of making an economic bloc large enough to go toe to toe with the US, but look what it's become. Sovereign countries no longer have any authority to enforce their own laws. They are entirely slaved to the EU, and this has come to a head with the refugee crisis, where more conservative countries wanted to close their borders and got in trouble with the EU because the EU says you can't control your own borders. This is why Britain left.

NAFTA is also another nice bit of globalist legalwork. it was never meant to be anything less than destabilizing for the US, by allowing our manufacturing sector, especially the Auto industry we used to pride ourselves over, leave the country and allow it to become a "global" company, starting with Canada and mexico. Remember what ford did a few years ago- they homogenized their lines across the world. Very few regional specific models. What's sold in Europe is the same as whats sold in the US.

And Obama has been modeling our safety and environmental laws after Europe's.

letting China enter the WTO was another move. in general the idea is to weaken the US so that it depends on foreign countries. So we DEPEND on china and mexico and Canada for trade because they make everything for us.

What do you think TPP was? It basically tried to create an international tribunal run by corporations and beholden to nobody.

this is also why obama gave away the internet to an independent global nonprofit organization. So that the internet is no longer basically owned by the USA.

prove it you fucking piece of shit

except theres proof the obama admin requested it and was rejected once

>broke the unwritten rule

Obama never had the class to understand this kind of shit.

The unimaginable happened
read this and you will never be the same

>spectator.org/39326_americas-ruling-class-and-perils-revolution/

How the country class and ruling class might clash on each item of their contrasting agendas is beyond my scope. Suffice it to say that the ruling class’s greatest difficulty — aside from being outnumbered — will be to argue, against the grain of reality, that the revolution it continues to press upon America is sustainable. For its part, the country class’s greatest difficulty will be to enable a revolution to take place without imposing it. America has been imposed on enough.

King Nigger watergates trump
Pic semi-related

Is such warrant existent?

Where does one find out?

(((FISA))) COURT
rt.com/op-edge/377781-trump-leaks-independent-probe/

Well put

I assume they could have pinned it on the whole "Russia" thing.

Simultaneously we all see that they are trying to connect him with the supposed enemy for weeks now.

I suppose Trump et al. pushed them in the corner with this. They have to hurry now to get evidence, or else come empty handed in court (?) if of course they cannot escape going to court.

>this level of delusion

(((You)))

There hasn't been a non-shitacular Democrat president since JFK.

Everybody is stipulating that Trump Tower was wiretapped during the Election, the question now is "What did the President know, and when did he know it?"

>jailing hillary
>terrorist attack in Sweden (no, nigger, he can't see into the future)
>attendance to his inauguration
>number of electors voted for him
>CNN cutting off the Bern for saying "fake news"
>story about "thousands of people" being bused over state borders to vote
>murder rate being the highest in 45 years
>said that Mexico's president had "agreed to cancel meeting"

Just off the top of my head

IF this is true, we gotta wait on the proof