On point

On point.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XsFR8DbSRQE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

George, if your phones were tapped it was only because you were being gay.

>King Niggee didn't tap the phones guise....
>But if he did it was 100% justified

Liberals everyone

George Takei, the same George Takei who advocated for pedophilia?

Fuck Drumpf, man...

This

>Obongo dindu nuffin

Tweets can't stop prosecution of crimes

Good god I am a pretty liberal oppressed minority but George Takei manages to whine even more than Trump does about nonsensical garbage

On and on shitty stupid analogies that only make sense in his mind and appeal only to people who already like him or are determined to hate Trump too

Why do people follow this literal faggot, stop reposting his stupid shit because it hurts my head more than CNN

Fucking degen...

youtube.com/watch?v=XsFR8DbSRQE

What the hell do liberals mean when they say "Russia hacked the election" what are they trying to say?

Takei is a hypocritical faggot
Sage

I genuinely do not get Takei's obsession.

Why?

He stands to neither gain nor lose anything - he couldn't have possibly deluded himself into thinking Trump actually reads his tweets, yeah?

What's this fag chink's problem

>These people are teaching moral superiority

I sometimes truly want Islam to come. They won't even know what hit em.

John Podesta fell for a phishing scam and Hilary and the MSM blame Russia for "hacking the elections" but they never hacked votes or tallies

Trump is the lefts version of an illegal alien.

It does not matter if Trump is right or wrong, passes a good law or bad, he should not be there at all.

Illegaly tapping your opposition's phone is very dystopian soviet-esque.

sounds like its the same retards that call it "hacking" when someone forgets to log out of facebook on a public computer and a stranger posts a status

I just don't get their point of view from this or what it proves. It's not like hillary taking a 100 million from foreign governments doesn't have an influence on the election lol

or legally tapping

the legal part makes it more so

probably tried jerking him off but got rejected. now he's all fagblasted over it.

And obviously the illegal wiretaps resulted in nothing considering that the man is President today. Now these wiretaps are going to bite the dems in the ass.

I don't buy this story though. I'm far enough down the rabbit hole to believe that it was patriots within the intelligence communities who leaked the emails. I don't even believe the Seth Rich stuff.

FUCK YEAH
POLICY STATE
SPY ON POLITICAL OPPONENTS

AMERICA
FUCK YEAH

that was my first thought. if they gave any dirt, why would they wait till a month after hes sworn in to release it

Trump fired him from celebrity apprentice and he's been butthurt since

Where did this allegedly take place?

>implying it's not going to happen

There will be great glory for the righteous in the future my brother.

George is tapping somebody...

Please die takei
Please die takei
Please die takei

>allegedly

A FUCKING LEAF!

It was on the Howard Stern show. They did some "Gay Bachelor Party" a few years back and he came on and jerked guys off.

checked

Disgusting. I always though that gif was fake

What the fuck is his problem

Homosexual nip.

Nobody cares

>my side is wrong about this 100%
>I'm still going to defend them
George Takei is the voice of the people

Nah, there's even more pictures floating around, but that's the only part of the skit that has been made into a gif so far

maybe russian bro can help with a better translation of "it's breaking the law". let's get liberals to spread this...

he touched at least three dicks there.
there's another gif and another pic.

George Takeitsupthearse is still sore about being sacked off the apprentice.

TRUMP HAD A WITTLE TINY BABY NIGHTMARE AT 3AM AND DECIDED TO TWEET ABOUT IT DAWWWE HE'S SUCH A CUTE FAT WITTLE BABY

What happened to destroying this sub-human pedophile-apologist nip?

>tfw the straight men they hate so much will just convert and be top of the food chain in an actual patriarchal society
>tfw they will all be slaughtered
>tfw reformation of Islam
>now encouraged to have pictures, statues, stained glass depictions etc of Muhammad
>he's now a white guy with blonde hair and blue eyes
>shitskins get genocided for being the wrong kind if Muslims
>the west is white again ironically through the use of Islam

What the fuck does this gay faggot have against Moscow?? Im getting pretty tired of this fucking shit. Fucking come to my city washed-up degenerate gook. I dare you.

That translation works perfectly.
"Its a violation of the law"

Oh myyy

cheers and check'd, m8

bannerlord will take 10 years to release? fucking hell

Russia hacked pieces of paper and machines not connected to the internet.

Thanks arsehole, now I'm going to boot up Warband and stay up all night and ruin my sleep schedule.

Liberals justify their actions by believing they are fighting for the greater cause of human rights, the environment, animal rights etc etc...

In the end they don't really give a shit, its just virtue signalling so they can look like they really care and are doing their part to end "muh oppressed ppls strife!" Its just words in the end, their actions are always selfish.

Takei hates Whites, hates White America, and wants to see you ethnically replaced. Trump is the champion of White America who will prevent White replacement.

All anti-Trump non-Whites are motocated by anti-White hatred & resentment.

They're basically blaming Russia for all of the leaks that exposed the rampant corruption and underhanded tactics employed by the Democratic party. They're essentially saying that had that information not been revealed to the American public, that Hillary would've won the election. They're trying to detract away from their own guilt by blaming the Russians for conspiring against them.

>why do people follow this faggot?

He marks all the liberal checkboxes:

>gay
>minority
>oppressed (muh internment camps)
>hates Trump

Not to mention he's still coasting on his role as Sulu so he gets additional points from liberal Trekkie cucks.

Didn't you know he was put in an internment camp during World War 2?

Trump CANNOT be allowed to have the nuclear codes because the first thing he'll do is nuke Russia.

>its ok to violate the privacy laws as long as its against enemies of our party

Fine doublethink from the left.

Oh my

>Trump operates like a Russian authoritarian
Last time I was at a Trump Tower there wasn't people starving to death in the lobby and standing in line for toilet paper.
Nice try Syfy faggot

>running it like Moscow
Like a soviet state? I thought that's what liberals wanted oh wait they hate soviets now because Russia is the bad guy?

The FISA court has only denied 0.03% of all wiretap requests.

Evidence is not a probable cause is not a prerequisite to getting a wiretap approved.

Now THIS is meme magic