If Trump Tower was wiretapped, that means a federal judge found probable cause

If Trump Tower was wiretapped, that means a federal judge found probable cause.

Is Trump in HUGE TROUBLE???

it's b8 m8

unlikely. it would need to be public record to do so. the wiretap was likely illegal or covered under an obscure aspect of the patriot act. granted if it was used for political purposes it's immediately illegal

>Federal judge
I'm sure they knew nothing about it.

IMPEACH DRUMPF

if they got anything during the election they would have dropped it then to ensure Hillary's win
but no one expected Hillary so this means this could be very bad for the Left if they tapped trump illegally

Probably cause doesnt exist under FISA

But who was FISA court?

Probable cause at FISA involves using any of the 50 or so of the keywords that give you a rubber stamp.

>FISA Courts
>4th/5th Amendment
Yeah right.

>Implying this is the first time trump has moved a 12D chess pawn on saturday morning

>implying he's in any danger whatsoever

>implying implying
just

neck
your
SHARIA BLUE
E
L
F

you think its hard to convince 1 judge to do that?

just look at how people behave

Yes.

if a judge found probable cause, then it was probably the FBI politicking again.

>that means a federal judge found probable cause

Can someone give me a quick rundown on what happened?

been away for a few days

Isn't probable cause literally "he MIGHT have a gun in his coat, take him down boys"

YUUUGGGEEEE

Ah yes, I'm sure judge Goldstein is a fair and impartial judge. Or better yet the even more legitimate FISA courts

Found "probable" cause, they just shopped until they found a judge who hated drumpf, and said "oh yeah we need to be sure he isnt working for russia, wink, wink"

Dude 3 posts on the front page? Shill much?

here you go