iqcomparisonsite.com/sexdifferences.aspx
dienekes.blogspot.com/2006/04/male-female-differences-in-general.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brain_size
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

dude is just telling how it is

He's a mad cunt.Love him to bits.

look at MERKEL.

>HOW IS THIS MAN A POLITICIAN
Yeah, how? He is actually telling the truth. What kind of politician does that?

Because he speaks what's on people's minds but are too afraid to voice them

How is this man not in charge of this earth?
That's the question
Gtfo normie.

The Polish were truly blessed by WW2. Killed off most of their massive kike population and all it took was some forced labor,

Because he's right?

I know, it's a disgrace. Politicians are not supposed to tell the truth.

I thought he gets like 1% of the vote

Hopefully these sick bastards get sent to reeducation camps...

Hes rite

You seem to retarded.Have a better read at what happened during those dark days.

A bare minimum of two of those things are true, that's pretty good for a politician.

What is kinda based about him is that durring the Polish COMMUNIST TIMES he was translating and publishing Ayn Rand books and articles by himself. Also he was a dear friend of Milton Friedman.

FPBP
/thread

Dude is trolling the European Parliament!

Untermensh were worked to death and kikes left (they were never killed)

Butthurt woman detected.

Try philosophy.

Haha.

wtf now i love pollacks

>less intelligent
That would imply they have any semblance of intelligence.

based janusz

youtube.com/watch?v=3YTe5YNHBQA

He is right.

Problem with feminism is that women want to do less than man and get paid more. Equality... in their favor.

Saw alot of anons saying he is based, but that he is kind of seen as a joke in parlement.
Any Polish anons that can tell me more about him?

>all it took was some forced labor
Sure. And about 3 millions of native Poles. For every Polish kike killed, one ethnic Pole also died. "Great" deal.

Literally /ourguy/

(you)

WOMEN BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

>he is kind of seen as a joke in parliament.
where have we seen that before?

/ourguy/?

Good question OP he's far too honest to be a political figure.

Seriously you guys are missing a lot by not knowing polish. This guy has thousands and thousands of lectures on philosophy, sociology, economy, games theory, social darwinism etc. available on youtube. He intellectually destroys all english speaking alt-righters/libertarians that I know of.

>For every Polish kike killed, one ethnic Pole also died. "Great" deal.
That's just how it is.

isn't he satire or something?

like pic related?

fugging make this guy president of Europe

>very good chess player
>accomplished entrepreneur
>good boxer
Is there anything he can't do?

Go Janusz you're the man.

wtf I love men now

In shit times, telling a simple truth is a revolutionary act

every time

win

needs more autistic screeching

Wait I don't get it, he's getting punished for telling the Truth?

Ok. But this moron said "all it took was some forced labor", with is just not true.

Aww angry insecure white dicklet.

Sorry white boys, but we're free to do what we want. We are starting to have better jobs than you, we're making more money than you. And If i ever fuck up, I can just rely on a man to take care of me. It isn't the 50's anymore, I can fuck who i want when I want, and there's nothing you pathetic white shrimp dicks can do about it.

Don't forget that he is fucking his 30 yo quasi-hot wifey being 74.
Many claim that he is actually a prototype of a Jewish made cyborg .

b8

>Smaller,weaker
Of course that's basic biology.
>less intelligent
Wrong, IQ is not based on gender I can see women be more easily led astrayed by societal pressure though.

>Wrong
Atleast have a reason and maybe a source to back it up with leaf.

you have obviously never worked with women, especially in an intelligence driven workplace mate.

IQ has no correlation with gender, if you have a problem with women it's a social issue.

IQ MEAN - no correlation
IQ VARIANCE - yes correlation

it means there are more stupid men and also more smart men. you sound like a SJW faggot with this denial shit.

If i have a problem with women i just beat them up. What was the issue again ?

The woman that responded proved him right too

What a fucking retard
Everyone should be paid what they are worth
If you are a man and do a shitty job compared to your woman coworker you should be paid less.

IQ =/= intelligence

This is more accurate

pic related

I pray everyday for an American politician to say this and have it be widely accepted as truth.

>smaller, weaker
Just facts?

Males also have bigger brains at all ages

They always take the bait.

Are you fucking retarded cuck?
We are talking about average people here, the average workers not goddamn CEO's and genius chess players.
Look at the original post, to say men are smarter than women is absolute deception.

Spain yes!
I'm feeling so proud at this moment.

Everyone on the left will call him a sexist pig and berate him for life, yet the left would never try to counter his statements with facts because facts are sexist and racist. The fact is, men are still main innovators and wealth creators for most developed nations. Even in pussified Nordic nations that aggressively discriminate against men in all aspects of life, men still contribute more than women. Most Nobel prizes still go to men. Even in female dominated industries like fashion, men designers dominate. Yet white men are under appreciated and demonised in the west, despite carrying the burden of civilisation for thousands of years. Until women start contributing more to the taxes of a nations instead of being a net benefactor of other men's labour, ill continue to consider women as parasites.

>there's absolutely no IQ correlation with men and women
>wait i was only talking about the mean!
kek, you truly are a leaf

>115 IQ is a genius chess player
KEK

just accept that there are more smart dudes out there than smart women. which means they'll dominate all jobs that require even the slightest amount of thinking. faggot.

the guy would be BFF with Hitler .

Fuck yeah! I dont like women too. Im too ugly to date them so Im a misogynist on the internets.

>not even trolling, kudos to that faggot!

because he's right?

feminism is useful toy of capitalism
against stupid western women t b h

He should be King!

>IQ has no correlation with gender
thats no argument, you HAVE TO BACK YOUR CLAIM UP THATS A FUCKING ARGUMENT

our schools should all get nuked, you are a lost cause faggot

Question is how there aren't more like him.

youtube.com/watch?v=gvF03ISh3W8

how is this man wrong?

Sure there are some women stronger and or smarter than some men but on the whole this is a true statment

but its true

Again nothing to back it up with, keep it up leaf.
I didnt even tell you my opinion, im just telling you its based on your feelings which means jack shit.

Welcome to the new age

The fuck are you talking about?
Look at OP, stop backtracking he said
>"women are less intelligent"
Which is wrong, if you're going back to the variance you can also say men are more stupid than women.
Truly an amerishart.

nigga what, it's basic knowledge literally a google search lazy cunt.

Source? This is interesting.

While men and women have the same average intelligence, men have a larger variation in intelligence than women. This means that if you look at average people you see little difference between the sexes. However, if you look at exceptionally stupid and exceptionally smart people, you find an abundance of men in both cases.

I won't say they are less intelligent, but they are weaker and smaller.

This guy is fucking based and 100% right

Sending my meme magic your way brother

You must have a sub-100 IQ to not grasp the concept of there being more intelligent men and them having more jobs. OP was in the context of jobs you fucking retard. The average intelligence of male workers is higher because we employ smart people more, and there's more smart men.

Jesus fucking christ, leaf.

poland has no guns. can't be based. sorry.

The EU parliament is a meme to most countries, we always send someone to piss off the germans.

youtube.com/watch?v=SDR6_EeUBdw

No. Hes speaking honestly

After my wife and me were unable to get pregnant, I finally admitted to her bull about my fantasy of him knocking her up. Looking back, it was a weird thing to do, but he was excited by the opportunity and agreed almost immediately. I felt so embarrassed about my admission, I begged him not to tell my wife.

But it was too late to beg out, and he went for it. I started to back paddle a little, so he just ignored me. It didn't not take him long to convince my wife to go bareback. Not much longer even to get her thinking about getting pregnant by him.

However she felt ashamed, and did not dare tell me. Instead she started fucking him bareback behind my back. There was a lot of dishonesty going on, both from me, and from her. I was hurting our marriage.

Finally while we were having sex, my fantasy got the best of me and I started telling her my fantasy. I was shocked how quickly she agreed. As far as I knew they were still using condoms.

Then her next ovulation happened during the weekend. We knew exactly because we were attempting an insemination at the hospital. Not wanting to waste any opportunity she decided to ask her boyfriend over that night.

So they fucked. No condoms. And she left no doubt she wanted him to knock her up.

He finally did. It has been over a year, and we now have a wonderful sweet little daughter. I could not be happier. As for my wife and me, we went through some difficulties, but finally got through. Things have changed however. The original bull has disappeared, but other men have taken his place.

Our marriage has also changed forever. She has taken charge, and I fully accept she is in control now. However we are happy. Seeing our daughter grow, day by day, is the most amazing thing in the world.

Farage never speaks to him because he is a Polish scum.

iqcomparisonsite.com/sexdifferences.aspx
dienekes.blogspot.com/2006/04/male-female-differences-in-general.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brain_size

his disbelief is positive i believe.

They could have done a better job at killing you all. fucking pole immigrants are worse than the shitskins

>You claim something and provide no source
> huehue its a google search away
yeah no shit everything pretty much is you dumb cunt

Here's a visual to help with thinking, leaf, since I know you need the assistance. Your mommy can print it out so you can color it with your crayons later.