>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev >>

Other urls found in this thread:

march4trump.org/www.march4trump.com/local-marches/index.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=6TNJQZLdSuY
archive.is/b8kXi#selection-3914.0-3914.1
theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/03/03/occams-razor-did-nsa-admiral-mike-rogers-warn-trump-on-november-17th-2016/
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jan/23/gchq-chief-robert-hannigan-quits
in.reuters.com/article/usa-trump-obama-denial-idINKBN16B0LN
msn.com/en-us/news/politics/obama-spokesman-denies-trump-claim-of-wiretap-order/ar-AAnMWgw
periscope.tv/w/1ZkKzEWNEnWxv
shop.donaldjtrump.com/products/official-make-america-great-again-green-hat
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

TRUMP=LYING BASTARD

Desperate to hide your Russian connections, are you Drumpfy?

It won't work. your'e getting impeached, bitch.

A true story about fortune cookies. They look Chinese. They sound Chinese. But they're actually an American invention. Which is why they're hollow, full of lies, and leave a bad taste in the mouth.

2017: Nixon strikes back
AWOO

Legal mexican for Trump!

Deep State about to to get BTFO.

who here is part of the /big boys club/ ?

snowden

WE ARE AT ==3==

REPEAT ==3==

INCREASED READINESS TO WAGE MEME WAR

Fast Rabi is still with us i see

Fugging based.

I bet Obama covered his own ass well enough that he won't be touched by this, but he will have to throw out some sacrificial lambs. Who will it be? Hillary? Valerie? Comey? Lynch?

And people called me ridiculous for saying when Trump won he needs to RICO the Obama Administration. It's the only way they're ever going to stop and it's clear they legitimately meet the definition of the RICO Act

When is the next press conference?
Will Trump give them a day to make mistakes before blowing the lid off or will we see something today?

You think you can beat me ptg?

I'm OBAMA

I am the king of America and you'll never stop me

#TheResistance

>made up anonymous sources we won't name or verify say Trump is wrong for the 6 millionth time

really puts the kike in the oven

Are any anons going to the "March 4 Trump". There are a bunch today in big cities. Anybody in Phoenix going?

march4trump.org/www.march4trump.com/local-marches/index.html

AWOO!

Trump should not have made any claims against Obama unless he was ready to present the evidence right away. These are extremely serious accusations that he's making.

Fuck Drumpf and fuck white people!

JIDF pls stop

>insiders say

FUCKING SHILL, YOUR TIME IS UP. YOUR HERO OBONGO IS GOING TO JAIL BIG TIME

/our guy/ confirmed

Former Official vs President of the United States.

Guess who has more credibility?

hello
i am proud muslim immigrant from somalia
fuck trump

AWOO~

Anonymous senior executive official here, it's funny watching anonymity crash and burn. But seriously we can't let them get their hands on the anonymous wiretap source code.

Just woke up, someone give me a rundown

Guys what if this was an elaborate hoax to make Trump look crazy so they can impeach him?

Putin is alpha as fuck

CAN WE FINALLY DISPOSED OF KING NIGGER AND THE WICKED WITCH?

It's a start but the grill should be more cosmic.

I appreciate that we have so many patriots, but I am seeing lots of faggotry and cringe from this rally

Neck yourself subhuman trash.

Trump seems like a serial liar desu

They would have called anyone a conspiracy nut for suggesting things like a "deep state" existed. Now it's a legitimate talking point. What a timeline. I hope we uncover all the traitors in DC

another cuck
standard Democrat talking points

Sup Forums's theme m.youtube.com/watch?v=6TNJQZLdSuY
Just replace robots with Jews

Obama spokesperson denied the wire tapping allegations.

This is officially watergate tier if the tapping is proven true.

>LMAO what proof do you have of wiretapping tho????

"In the weeks before the assessment was released in January, the intelligence community combed through databases for an array of communications and other information — some of which was months old by then — and began producing reports that showed there were contacts during the campaign between Trump associates and Russian officials."

archive.is/b8kXi#selection-3914.0-3914.1

No this is perfect.

He lays out the accusation, lets everyone get in their 5 minutes calling it fake, and then provides the proof afterwards.

Prove himself right while discrediting his opponents. It's a smart move.

I'd rather trust the guy whose name I know

>Senior US official in a position to know
kek what

>theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/03/03/occams-razor-did-nsa-admiral-mike-rogers-warn-trump-on-november-17th-2016/

Reposting from thread bump

I have two questions that will be interesting to follow in the coming days as the MSM fake news starts to chase this rabbit down the hole:

1- If these taps occurred, is there evidence they were conducted internally (via NSA / CIA)?
>If so, there has to be a direct connection with at the very least the NSA / NI head of Obama's team - which leads to Obama himself

2- Were they initiated and conducted via externally (UK/ non-US)?

Correct me if I am wrong, but per the updated statutes of domestic wiretapping, the US can collect wiretapping on US citizens only if it is first conducted externally (UK e.g.), and them transferred to the US thereafter.

I only mention these questions because the UK
intel chief in charge of this program recently resigned abruptly.

theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jan/23/gchq-chief-robert-hannigan-quits

Thoughts gents??

kek

Have you been watching at all, ever since Trump even considered running for office?

He makes a claim, waits for the MSM to make a fool of themselves, THEN drops the fucking bomb.

Definitely lynch, everyone else is up in the air , also technically the President can't be charged with anything that happened during his term.

This Mexican chick is pretty good.

Bannon is going to put the deep state's lights out.

damn coming from one of gods chosen (liars) that means a lot

Get out of my country, Abdul.

This.

Basic gestalt: Obama dun goofed. Trump tweeted, deep stated shitted. We are celebrating the death throes of globalist tyranny.

I honestly hope it's today
Don't let this shit fester over the weekend, they've already been given all the rope they need and seem pretty apt to get themselves hanged

AWOO~

March4Trump is getting no coverage

No actual evidence has come out in support of this claim yet everybody is jumping on it like it's 100% true. I just don't get it.

Her best friends are disgusting feminists and sister molesters
She doesn't deserve forgiveness
Stop trying to defend this bullshit if it was anyone else you would have dropped them

Lads, why are there "peace talks" in Geneva for Syria? ISIS and all the other terrorist groups won't give a shit what some faggot meeting of people with their heads up their asses decide.
It's basically just a meeting on wether or not foreign powers should stop funding the war anyway

>88

in.reuters.com/article/usa-trump-obama-denial-idINKBN16B0LN

King Nigger done fucked himself.

ARE ANY OF YOU GOING TO PRO TRUMP RALLY'S??? ANSWER THE MOFOUCKEN QUESTION!!!!

FAKE NEWS CNN SAID THEY ARE GOING TO KEEP AN EYE ON THEM!!!!

>no White House official ever interfered with an independent DOJ investigation by ordering surveillance

That's ALL that statement says. Slick wording--- the law offices of Goldstein, Goldstein, and Shekelburg couldn't have written it better.

Like the Democrats are so good at providing proof right away, the Dutch population is still waiting on getting that proof of who shot down MH17, of which the Dems said that they had definite proof of it two years ago.

GUYS MY THEAD IS BEING SLID BY SHILLS!

Well damn

He denied that the whitehouse specifically ordered it, pure lawyer talk.

msn.com/en-us/news/politics/obama-spokesman-denies-trump-claim-of-wiretap-order/ar-AAnMWgw

They don't need enough rope to get themselves hanged.

They need enough rope to get themselves decapitated. Let it brew.

Kek'd @ drumpfy

Which claim?

>inb4 Trump Tweets photo of signed FISA warrant with Obama's signature

Libshits have been obsessed about wiretapping, spying on US citizens, and the NSA for years now. But Trump claims he's been wiretapped... suddenly it's crazy.

Obama is implicated in one of the following:

1) Illegal bugging a person

2) llegally bugging Trump, finding nothing and spreading rumors known to be false to destabilize a government

3)llegaly bugging Trump and finding evidence of collusion, but did nothing.

I humbly ask, Lord, please watch over and protect him, that he might finally rid the world of this evil, and lead the fallen back to Your Holy graces.

Amen.

Well he once wuz a KANG but now he's just black

I DINDU NUFFIN

It's literally too far for me to make it to any of them.

WASHINGTON DC MARCH FOR TRUMP RALLY

I can feel my almonds activating already.

Or he could have just given the proof upfront so that nobody would have a chance to call it fake. At this moment, the media is correct in pointing out that the accusations were made without proof.

How is simply asking for proof "making a fool of themselves"? Any sensible person would demand proof for these kind of accusations.

DRUMPF BTFO

>supermarkets in 1865

cucks btfo

the left is literally going insane.
Look at how much they refuse to accept the fact that Trump is THE MOST POWERFUL BEING IN THE KNOWN UNIVERSE right now.

Literally, since aliens are still science fiction, calling Trump the most powerful being in the known universe is actually factually accurate. (unless leftists have proof of advanced alien civilization , in which case please share!)

And to console themselves of this CRUSHING fact, they make him seem small.
Does your little photoshop edit make you feel better?
Does it make all the scary feelings go away?
Does it make you feel morally superior to oppose the person that the establishment globalist elites want you to oppose?

Show your photoshop picture to ICE agents when they take away your slave-labor. Oops I mean Illegal immigrants. Oops I mean Undocumented Americans. Yeah because lying to yourself by changing words works just as well as lying to yourself by photoshoping a picture.

But hey, I bet you're super tall right? Can we get a time stamp image of you towering at 7' 4''? I guess Trump at 6' 3'' would seem short to you. But for most people, that is actually pretty tall. OH! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to scare you again! I'm sorry honey. No no, He is small like you widdle picture showed. Hush now darling, it's okay. Mean old bad man who wants to improve your life is tiny just like you depicted. It's not like he is in control of nukes, millions of men who pledged their undying loyalty to him, tanks, aircraft carriers, and even millions of regular citizens (who you walk amongst every day) who would gladly pick up arms and fight for him if push came to shove.

Nope, since you made a photoshop image of him being tiny, he is tiny. Because you are a leftist and reality is what YOU decide it is. Reality is a fascist nazi social construct don't cha know? Just close your eyes and hum a soothing tune. Live your life bouncing between absolute fear and madness. That'll win you the needed votes by 2020.

That has more of a jeb rally

Fee fi fo fiddle,
Mr. Carlson, here's a riddle!

Whose legacy is about to die
because he ordered taps on an orange guy?
Who lost the left the next election
because of surveillance at his direction?
Worse racial tension this man did sow
and now he's going to Guantanamo!

When 'sources' became euphemism for 'what keep reporters awake at night'.

7/10 I kek'd

is zelda still a girl?

So article stipulates basically that if Mike Rogers doesn't play nice and proceed with the rest of Team Obama's wiretapping of Trump Inc., they will replace him.

>Mike Rogers didn't play nice, and they went through with the threat in order to discredit him

Right?

You're not very bright.

muh vidya! I actually liked the Ocarina of Time, that was a kino game.

shop.donaldjtrump.com/products/official-make-america-great-again-green-hat

They're not asking for proof. All they're saying is "Anonymous US official says it's wrong".

Fuck off, shill.

Hey...
White people.
Please coem back.