Pooland Hate Thread

Be Pooland
>one of the oldest countries in Europe
>literally never invent anything
>2 greatest Poolish scientists weren't even Poolish. One is a German and the other one did all her work in France with her French husband.
>Spend your entire existence getting assraped by every single one of your neighbours because you are 70 IQ monkeys

And yet they call us a meme-country.

Does Pooland even deserve to be a part of Europe?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bloody_Sunday_(1939)
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/poland/1376828/Polish-man-accused-of-war-crimes-against-the-Germans.html
jrbooksonline.com/polish_atrocities.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How's Ukraine getting on ?

Pooland BTFO

>literally never invent anything
You are retarded. Clean my toilet.

>be ukraine
>don't exist
>pretend that you do because jews told you

It's true though...

What is blue laser that you have in bluerays?

was that your sister I swapped for a bottle of vodka, Ihor?

have you never heard of Jan Sobieski? If it wasn't for Poland you'd be a fucking muslim.

Poles are not human. Poland was created when Russians decided to rape some German villagers. Poles were born as rapebabbies and therefore less intelligent than their "parenst" (Russia and Germany)

Poland had to ally with superior Lithuania to survive when Germans and Russians wanted to attack. Mighty Sweden totally destroyed this pathetic kingdom that relied on horse armies (countless incidents of bestiality confirm Polish connection with The Horse.

After that Powerful Prussia, Victorious Russia and Extraordinary Austria get rid of this cancer on the European continent

However by American good hearted people and other Good Samaritians (not to confuse with Sarmatians) Gave Poles another chance

And guess what happened. Adolf Hitler ate Poland for breakfest and digested properly his meal. Russia ate the remainings because they kind of like it. When Russia defeated Germany, They decided to make Poland their bitch and when Russia collapsed, Poland became Amerian bitch

So basically Polish history is being a bitch. Cocksucking sperm slurping slut

Polish warcrimes:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bloody_Sunday_(1939)
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/poland/1376828/Polish-man-accused-of-war-crimes-against-the-Germans.html
jrbooksonline.com/polish_atrocities.htm

8/10 bait. Even I want you dead now.

>*kraine
>/x/

Bandera pls

>Hohols think their entire existance isnt a meme

>Spend your entire existence getting assraped by every single one of your neighbours because you are 70 IQ monkeys

i think you meant the last 200 years of existance, that's 1/5 of the whole existance mind you

>Be Ukraine
>Can't decide whether to become a Pole or a Russian so take the worst traits and make your own country

R00d

Poland is the best country in all the world

> can't use Poorland because he is posting from Ukraine

Top kek, how does it feel to be the lowest form of life Ukranian?

We will reclaim Lwów sooner or later. Mark by words. Ukraine, after all, is nothing but a fake country.

polska stronk

mfw
>ukrainians clean polish toilets
>polacks clean swedish toilets
>swedes clean norwegian toilets
>norwegians clean african toilets

Die traitor

>2 greatest Poolish scientists weren't even Poolish.

Cappurnicus was born, died and studied in Poland you mong

You niggs do a god's job.

Poles are tainted with kike blood

What is OP's country? I never seen it before.

i can smell the sweat and the stink from here.

No shit

hohol genocide when?

From the German toilet? I can imagine. It must suck for you having to clean those given the poop shelf and all. Do you ever wish you were Ukrainian instead?

cockhole(хoхoл) pls

The Poles I know are bros. Nothing wrong about Poland, probably.
Ukraine on the other hand has nothing but cheap gold digging whores.

said by austrian polak.
i heard that the polaks and albanians are creating major problems in deu-ostre

I actually like Ukraine desu. I think historically its an interesting place, culturally it basically invented everything good about "Russians" and in modern day society they have the most beautiful women in the world.

Unfortunately, Sup Forums is too full of Kremlin shills who control about 60-70% of the board's mindset and dont even get called out for it.

Despite the fact that the Muscovites were always scum, Russia has been historically a shitty nation, and their main contribution to the world is letting Jews create the Soviet Union in their homeland (which they still praise to this day)

As far as Poland goes, they are just a tad annoying, but I dont dislike them. Their nationalism becomes ironic unfounded arrogance sometimes, but its a good trait overall.

Enjoy water splashing against your butt every time your release a hearty, high fiber whole rye based massive brick of shit.
Germans just use brushes to clean off remains on the edge which is easy but apparently too complicated for foreigners, so they leave our precious toilets covered in feces.

Stop posting this thread 20 times a day you kike

Projecting much? Turks are roaches, Germany and Austria would be way better off without them.

by the way thx for the monthly maternity pay.
i'm gonna have about 10 children :DDDDDDD

I want all Poles to leave. They're basically pale niggers.

>implying this works

>all eu citizens that have resident status at time of brexit receive amnesty
A chuj ci w w dupe fajfokloku jebany. We are here to stay :^)

>be ukraine
>get assraped by russia every fucking time

it does work.
>to avoid the splash
it does not work in aiding you with cleanliness. your ass still has dried shit on it, no matter how hard you rub dry paper on it there will be minuscule amounts left

>mandela effect
didnt minuscule used to be spelled miniscule?
some lazy fuck put the word minus in there
instead now? mini makes way more sense given what the word miniscule means - close to nothing.
nothing makes sense anymore

>a pole takes pride in being a parasite

I expect nothing less.

Polish are just Russian in denial.

The Polish hussars were pretty badass though.

Russians are just Poles in denial.

at least polacks are good slaves when it comes to harvesting asparagus and hops

>your ass still has dried shit on it, no matter how hard you rub dry paper on it there will be minuscule amounts left
Well I wish bidets where a thing here, but they mostly have them in the Islamic parts of Vienna (Simmering, Favoriten, Floridsdorf).
Apart from that not so common in Germanic Europe, more in Italy and France.

Someday, soon you'll be proud of Poland

Denial is just Russians in Poles

really makes you think...

Shut up or they wont clean your toilets anymore