Mr. Putin caught hacking US government

Reports are coming in that Mr. Vladimir Putin, lifelong president of Russia, has been found hacking the US government offices at 9:00 PM this morning. He has been assisted in this effort by Foreign Minister and hacking expert, Sergei “Caтaнa” Lavrov. A crack team of Ukrainian investigators, impersonating themselves as Russians, have found this information by bugging the computer of Mr. Putin using third generation surveillance equipment.

Our sources say that every single department of the US government has been hacked, as well as every department, agency and supreme court, including the NSA. All the data and secret information is currently in the possession of Mr. Putin, alongside the nuclear launch codes and locations. Thanks to this information, all the nukes possessed by the US government can now be fired at will by the man once called “The Second Adolf Hitler”.

How could this happen? Mr. Levine of the George Soros Truth Foundation has provided us the answer. He explained to us that the US government is run from the White House using a central administration console and that the only one who knows the password for this is The President. He was quoted as saying that “Obviously incompetent “president” Trump gave Mr. Putin the password. Let us pray that this evil buffoon clown will be kicked out of the White Office.”

Mr. Putin has previously been known as the supreme hacker. In his studies at the Central KGB institute 20 years ago, Mr. Putin was the pioneer of many hacking techniques and doctrines. During the reign of the watchful President Barack Obama, he was allegedly held at bay due to the popular Mr. Obama and his secretary, Mrs. Hillary Clinton. But now the revolution of the man once called the “small hands maniac”, Mr. Trump, has gravely endangered our vibrant democracy. America tonight prays for the end of the TrumPutin dictatorship.

Source: oneworldtimes.com/2017/03/04/putin-caught-personally-hacking-the-us-government/

I KNEW IT. ALL THE TIME.

So who exactly has the nuclear codes?

Naughty Mr Putin!

Bad, Bad Mr Putin!

Mr. Putin has the access to the nuclear lanch console at the moment, he could fire a nuke from every US missile site or submarine

i am now a #putinmissile

The USA, under Obama, was caught wire tapping Angela Merkel while she was leading Germany.

Countries spy on each other.

Nuke us!!!

Damn. That Putin sure is good with the cyber.

Nothing to see here, comrade!

Yes but this is another level of satanism

Wait another year. The 'putin hacked the election' conspiracy theorists will be social outcasts. They are already mental cases.
>even trump fangirls aren't nowhere as bad, except the pro-lifers and the regular right wing retards currently on the trump train

Putin Senpai, will you teach us!?
Please

Putin is a hacker himself? Or his gymnast lover?

Putin more or less invented hacking

I wish he also invented walls like Trump. It's cold here without walls.

That is what his Russian business deals were about

>the George Soros Truth Foundation

beats fake news

He finished top in the KGB hacking class

Reports are coming in that Mr Putin has penetrated the Pentagon.

No shit?

AWWW SHIT NIQQA WORLD WAR THREE INCUMMING!

He personally coded the modern hacking utilities. Some have never been translated from Russian

>Some have never been translated from Russian

Now I'm really impressed. I hear writing code in Russian is very hard.

Muh h4xz0rs

It is, but when you have mastered it, every other coding language is easy

fuck off shill

>personally hacking

Russia hacked my xbox live account and gave me recon.

gtfo

Over 300 hundred confirmed server crashes?

>George Soros Truth Foundation

Try 3 billion

wtf I love hacking now

AHAHAHAHAHAHA
YEAH
DEFINITELY BELIEVE IT NOW
HAHAHAHAHHAA

More

>alongside the nuclear launch codes and locations

you stupid fucking larpers. Even if someone did get launch codes, they would be useless. The locations of US icbms are on fucking wikipedia

watching terminator doesnt make you an expert on command and control infrastructure

just stop with this forced meme larping bullshit "muh nuclear codes"

Thank you based Putin!
The white army will rise again, liberating the world from the red army children of satan!!!

He found the secret locations as well though