Balt/POL/ General no land for kebab edition

1.No shitposting please, talk about news and politics.
2.Don't respond to baits
3.Post baltic stuff
NEWS:
LATVIA:We can expect the desire of some EU members for a multi-speed bloc
baltictimes.com/we_can_expect_the_desire_of_some_eu_members_for_a_multi-speed_bloc/
ESTONIA:MP: Rail Baltic route option passing through Tartu 'is off the table'
baltictimes.com/mp__rail_baltic_route_option_passing_through_tartu__is_off_the_table_/
LITHUANIA:Germany backs Lithuania's goal to ensure Belarusian N-plant safety
baltictimes.com/germany_backs_lithuania_s_goal_to_ensure_belarusian_n-plant_safety/
FOLK:
youtube.com/watch?v=yAwRI1Ahzvw
youtube.com/watch?v=l8FA7uP_mRg
youtube.com/watch?v=xVtr0eXfm0Y
ANTHEMN OF BALT/pol/:
youtube.com/watch?v=0KoKq20RUl0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V52cUc7_VMI
youtube.com/watch?v=aBNKkLTYk6g
youtube.com/watch?v=bh7jR3hILks
youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8
youtube.com/watch?v=SoENzQ-rOd0
tvnet.lv/zinas/kriminalzinas/558427-tris_menesus_pec_nanoudens_skandala_valsts_policija_veikusi_pirmas_kratisanas
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

ohaio

let me start off
fuck off niggers who propagate rail baltic
fuck off EU
and fuck you

Are you drunk Eestibro? :D

yes I am drunk
doesnt change the fact that I am right
The rail baltic project may be noble but it takes money we dont have
all of it propagated by foreign lobbysts

Yeah but it could help the economy?

Wow, noone flipped off Russia yet! Gee, I'm early!

Cargo ships are much more efficient than trains. There's no point getting a new railsystem. We would've done that with Norway and Sweden 70 years ago if it was necessary

Are you guys afraid Putin will pull a Crimea on you?

Disgusting. This is got to be the least white thread I've ever seen on Sup Forums

no
we will pull a crimea on putin
there is a million men army in peskov with outdated machinery
they literally fix up all their tanks for one military parade on 9may other than that its scrap metal

Dont you need to OD on fentanyl, or something? You tub o lardo

baltshits should be genocided

>27
>can fuck MILFs without problems
>can't get a gf my age no mater how hard I try

About as white as your claims to be American.

Janis reporting

Dont respond to bait posts.

Life is still shit here, they would better off taking care of their own people instead of barking on russia.

No, they already got cucked bye western sanctions, when they annexed are that belonged to russia and was full with ethnic russians, and Ukraine isn't even NATO country, now imagine if they atacked lands that have no dence areas with russians near border and is NATO land.They literaly have no point of atacking us, to big risk on my opinion.

Nils Ušakovs soon.

>can't get a gf my age no mater how hard
what the fuck, get younger lol. Why settle on roasties?

Yo, how's life in UK nowadays? Brits bully you? :^)

Same shit. I just can't get with any woman younger than 40.

Privet, Putins shill on standby

As 27 you're pretty much at your prime. What the fuck
I'm 24 and having girls 18-35. Are you an autist or what?

>baltshits should be genocided
Anything else?
Post med by Russia makes me think
Low quality bait.

this

There's only one thing to do.
/ss/ addiction.

>Are you an autist or what?
Women here are horrible.Trusts me all young girls go for foreigners.
t.I live here.Have 5 cousins(female) and 2 sisters.

Even more depressing, rather live in commie blocks then here.

I'm just a super serious computer nerd. I don't really like having fun.

shit, thats sad.

>Even more depressing, rather live in commie blocks then here.
Niggers and Pakis?
Shitty weather?
How are migrants,non white ones of course?

>tfw live in private house
I have flat in Riga, Imanta, in some 40 old block. Holy shit, staying there is annoying af.
Anyways, what's depressing living/working in UK? Aren't you living the dream?

Whole my childhood with in those blocks, fucking insane cardboard walls... and I was living in moderately new building

Being a super serious computer nerd doesn't mean you're an autist. Don't go telling any computer stuff just talk normie stuff to grills
I visited Riga like 1 year ago and all I heard was Russian pretty much. Strange.

>fucking insane cardboard walls...
You were on acid as a kid?

>all I heard was Russian pretty much.
You probably don't have an ear for languages,but yes many do speak Russian.They even dress differently.

obviously... I mean that you can hear every fucking word from neighbors.

also numerical combination confirms it

I'll bump with my self-made white immigration propaganda:

Final solution.

To steal the power from Jews we need white immigration.

>Why do Jews steal power?
Because they have +10 points to organization because of their foreignness, which they further instill by inbreeding, xenophobic religion and their own jebish organizations/funds.

>Why can't white people steal their power back?
Because they are disorganized, because all (all) the media being stolen by Jews right after they get some money from banking, because there are too many of whites to organize in mafias.

>How do we steal the power to hands of better (white) people?
White christian/pagan/nazi immigration and conscious support by host nations. Immigrate about 100000 of white people groups between all white countries. They should immediately organize just to adapt to new country, learn language. They shouldn't adapt too much to keep the organization, have different church denomination (such as catholic if it's an orthodox country?), they should isolate a bit from the host nation, as if they are conquering it, have high goals, but first of all they should understand that they are conquering the Jews at the top.

For a better effect send for immigration only brave smart disobedient people. Sports participation is very good (same reason as military breeds good people, also +100 to organization). Btw all the Putin's white gang consists of very sports-related people (some of them were even studying on PE education faculties, such as Rotenberg), Trump values sports high in his interviews, so it kind of works.

Jews don't matter too much in the new NSA post-world but just sayin -- that's a solution to the Jewish question even for long-gone countries if you're interested, you just stop the monopoly, and be ready for a criminal response as well.

Whites shall conquer the white countries, for the white glory. Whites can be both minority and majority, not just majority, and strike a Jew from both directions

Those commie time walls doesn't suppress sound at all.

Yeah I guess so. I go to Tallinn like once every 2 months, easier to tell the difference between estonian and russian.
Tbh I don't even know how Latvian sounds like

>just talk normie stuff

I hate normie stuff, I just can't do it.

Younger women are so stuck up they will never initiate conversation with you. They only exist to be entertained like queens. You always have to initiate conversations and keep them going. I've noticed this among both Russian and Estonian girls. At some point I get extremely bored of the onesidedness and bail out.

I never have this problem with older women. They actually see I'm not a talker and strike up conversations themselves.

Oшибcя тpeдoм.

>Those commie time walls doesn't suppress sound at all.
Good way how KGB can make sure that you are not an enemy of the state.

youtube.com/watch?v=V52cUc7_VMI

now you know.

Goo luck guys. Don't end up with Americans shitty multiculturalism. Multiculturalism is killing America. Remove kebab! Remove shitskins!

birts think all Gypsys and eastren eurpeans live in the same country.

Polacks and Pakis chimp out and fight time to time.

Money is nice, but you can't get a woman, British women are whores and Polish women are just ugly.

Fuck off Juan.

>Tbh I don't even know how Latvian sounds like
No you know:
youtube.com/watch?v=aBNKkLTYk6g
and
youtube.com/watch?v=bh7jR3hILks

Holy shit. Kek is here

Oшибcя тpeдoм? Tpeд пpo бaлтoв жe. Бaлты мoгyт пoкopить бeлыe cтpaны, вepнyть их в pyки бeлых людeй.

>I visited Riga like 1 year ago and all I heard was Russian pretty much. Strange.
Riga is a lost cause. Riga has russian mayor for several years already.

youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8
Sad and I'm angry.

I always knew that KEK is with me, PRAISE KEK!

>вepнyть их в pyки бeлых людeй.
We need a Baltic ethnostate.FFS even Russia is cucked.
We need some action not only LARPING on Sup Forums

Бaлты нe мoгyт cпpaвитьcя co cвoими кpoшeчными гoвнocтpaнaми, кyдa им зaхвaтывaть дpyгиe?

Nil Ushakov is the Donald Trump of Riga and you know it.

you have 140 mil untermenchen in your country
start your own /rus/ thread
no need to shitpost where you arent welcome anyway

Just let the woman do the talking, since they like to talk, just go with the flow
Damn I thought it sounded more like Russian. It has kinda a Finnish "sound" if you know what I mean
youtube.com/watch?v=SoENzQ-rOd0

Baltic ethnostate will NEVER exist if Jews hold the power. Russia will never stop to be cucked if Jews hold the power. The only working action is what I'm calling for.

Send Roga monies twat!

>Бaлты нe мoгyт cпpaвитьcя co cвoими кpoшeчными гoвнocтpaнaми, кyдa им зaхвaтывaть дpyгиe?
Correction shit governments.

I am just loving, how people are going nuts with Nils obsession, it's great PR for him, as Russian side are bonding. Why do you even bother ? As I am slavish scum for you, I don't give two fucks about him.

What we have, is our culture, history, and language. aaand fucking demographic decline.

>Бaлты нe мoгyт cпpaвитьcя co cвoими кpoшeчными гoвнocтpaнaми, кyдa им зaхвaтывaть дpyгиe?
Poвнo o чeм я и гoвopю. Hи oни, ни мы нe мoжeт вepнyть ceбe влияниe нa cвoи cтpaны из-зa OTCУTCTBИЯ opгaнизaции. Пoчитaйтe, кaк eвpeи зaхвaтывaли cтpaны, и пoчeмy. Bcё дeлo в opгaнизaции, a иммигpaция этo coздaниe ecтecтвeннoй opгaнизaции. Дaжe тyпыe oбeзьянки, зaceляющиe Швeдцию или Гepмaнию, opгaнизyютcя, нo бeлыe - нeт, пoтoмy чтo нeт бeлoй иммигpaции, пoтoмy чтo тa чтo ecть -- люди eдyющиe paбcтвoвaть нa дядю, a нe пoкopять.

>As I am slavish scum for you, I don't give two fucks about him.
Who are you voting for?

*Швeцию

>Nil Ushakov is the Donald Trump of Riga and you know it.
Yeah totally, fucking Riga's debt fucking skyrocketed after he got elected. All those shady deals, that he makes for example taxpayer money spent on "Nanowater" to wash public transport, not to mention, his party agreement with Putin's party.

How do I get an Estonian wife?
Are there any Estonian mail order bride sites?

You are either a shill or a Jew. Otherwise, you would've known that we have tons of ethnical balts, especially in regions like Saint-Petersburg. I myself is ethincally balt + german.

You think vatniks have half brain to understand that corruption is bad.All their justification for electing complete cunts are
>He's Russian.
Face we are fucked without action.We need to group think of something.

*am

>"Nanowater" to wash public transport
lel

Vote Bondars.

I guess you're like 10 years late. Estonia is rich enough country now a days. Try Ukraine they have some qts. Honestly didn't see a single ugly woman there

hell nahh, that like voting for same party, nothing new.

NUMBER KEK IS WITH ME, WITNESS

I just want one of these girls

KEK is balt, confirmed

It's him or a Russian.

>tvnet.lv/zinas/kriminalzinas/558427-tris_menesus_pec_nanoudens_skandala_valsts_policija_veikusi_pirmas_kratisanas
>Par smalkajiem tīrīšanas līdzekļiem «Rīgas satiksme» 2013.gadā samaksāja vairāk nekā 424 000 eiro.
MORE THAN 424000 euros spent on nanowater, which actually was ordinary water. Really fucking makes you think.
O
R
E

Kurwa i've got a famous organ aye mate

That's nothing new, just look closer to any politician, that's why I got trust issues now days.

I will probably vote for the new Conservative party.

R/nice UTE

Why doesn't Lithuania have as many Russians?

Yeah, that YOU vote for. Not us, because Russians have literally no power here. The biggest enemies of the Balts are ironically the Balts themselves.

Yeah, dude, and having corrupt politicians collaborating with corrupt construction firms to build overpriced bridges, libraries and making the channel deeper for millions of lats is totally fine, amirite?

Fucking proebalts, man.

Redpill me on them, what relations do they have to EU/Russia, goals.

Gaismas pills, dienvidu tilts, etc etc etc

>come home estonian man
but seriously I have wanted to go to st petersburg as long as I can remember
the jewel of baltic sea is so much underrated
in 1800s it was majority estonians there

yeah yeah thanks mate

You fellas make good sprotes

Dunno if that's true even, but they don't have a common border with us (don't count Kaliningrad).

gansi

aye, like one factory is still running maty

This.

>I'm an autist
t. NC voter

Nope.
It will tank the economy as intended.

I´ve been in Estonia now for month. Can´t really say anything positive since your living standards go down here compared to western countries. Well there aren´t many niggers and arabs which saves the day but I don´t know if there countries will ever be what Sup Forums expects.

Bait.

Rail Baltica is simply great infastructure for the citizens.

What the fuck do you want your country to do? It is great.