Were the USA of the 1950s the best timeline and the most national conservative society ever?

Were the USA of the 1950s the best timeline and the most national conservative society ever?

youtube.com/watch?v=MmqNiFJyI28&t=361s

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=DOIBjQoCXLk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes. The American 1950's was the highpoint of civilization and it is unlikely that we will ever reach it again.

nicely cut out image you have, op

are you a jew?

hahahahahahahahahaha
shill

You now realize there can never be prosperity without war

"Sunny days wouldn't be so special if it wasn't for rain" - Curtis Jackson

Ain't that like a pic from the 30s with a bread line in the foreground?

What is this

Yeah

For whites, absolutely. Hell, even most blacks had it good. Mexicans were ehhh.

Also that poster is from the 30s, but whatever.

No, but our TV shows and advertisements fool idiots here into believing they were.

The 1880s were the best time if you're going by national fervor and national health.

This video is fucking amazing. But on the other hand I feel like guys were missing out not knowing about the anal orgasm and were never experimenting with it because anything with their butts was associated with perverted homosexuals. There is nothing wrong with having anal orgasms alone or with a woman's help but these perverts gave it a stigma and now many of those boys are long dead and never felt it.

>most conservative society ever
>after modernism

u fucking wot m8?

No I'm a Belgian catholic

>highpoint

The time before ww1, 1850-1910 was the highpoint

I don't know. Americans had it really good in the 1950s

Antebellum south was pretty comfy.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=DOIBjQoCXLk
I wish I could travel back here

Yes, but in its ever persistent quest for historical revisionism, the left likes to paint this as a time of quiet marital disharmony. Women were "stuck in the house" (even though almost every fucking drawing and archived photo from the period shows people either doing something outside or driving as a family) and the select few who didn't actually love their spouses were expected to actually own the fuck up for their decisions and raise their children all the same.

Apparently all of these women instead flipping burgers at McDonalds and raising their kids on their own dime and the state's dime, while those kids attend broken schools, is a superior model to some. Prospects for the future? Why would you want to give your children that?

Don't be jelly you filthy wop.

The billboard is from the 1930s, but was true in the great depression, we had it good in mid-century.

We saved Italy from going commie.

Remember that.

Sorry we couldn't stop bersculoni though.