Obama is wire tapping Trump

"Obama had my "wires tapped" in Trump Tower just before the victory. Nothing found. This is McCarthyism!"

Wow can Obama be stopped? He's out of control

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/03/04/donald-trump-accuses-barack-obama-tapping-phones-trump-tower/

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2017/03/01/confirmed-obama-sabotaged-trumps-transition-to-the-white-house/?utm_campaign=atdailycaller&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Social
bigstory.ap.org/article/govt-obtains-wide-ap-phone-records-probe
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

dailycaller.com/2017/03/01/confirmed-obama-sabotaged-trumps-transition-to-the-white-house/?utm_campaign=atdailycaller&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Social

The audacity of that nigger faggot

KEK SMITE HIM

We have the power now. Now he needs to go to jail. Send him to guantanamo

Off with this piece of shit head. So God damn tired of cucks and thieves praising this fucking piece of filth just because he is black

Tfw obama isn't pres anymore

God strike Obama down and also the memory of his name.

I seen one of these on (((Match))) yesterday

>Religion: Atheist
>Marriage: Not important
>Children: Not important
>Likes: Discussing politics, intelligent conversation
>"If I don't reply it's probably because you aren't up to my standard"
>Already 36

I expect to see her in the Guardian in a few years.

>Claims of Trump collusion with Russians
>Sup Forums screeches that there's no evidence and the claims should be dismissed

>Trump claims Obama wire tapped his phones with no evidence
>Sup Forums screeches that anyone who doubts the claim is a paid shill

Nice try obama but we don't believe you

Errr, it's Iran's money.

Imagine the switch scenario you absolute shower of hypocritical cunts:

>Be olden times.
>Be Iran
>Have yours and Russia's Intelligence mount an internal insurgency against JFK.
>Install a British Monarchy's relation as the de facto King of the USA.
>Have Iranian and Russian companies extract Oil very cheap from the US of A.
>Allow the King to oppress the people politically.
>Demonise /pol as they mount a revolution.
>Watch /pol win, the chosen King of the USA has to leave and Iran and Russia keep the American money the King stashed away from the oil deals.
>Carry on demonising /pol's new democratic government in the USA and have sanctions internationally against the US at every turn and prevent them economically prospering.
>Not understand this green text.

>expect to see her in the Guardian
> story about a middle age woman being strangled by a Muslim refugee after spouting her atheist rhetoric at some Christian

That's how these sorts of normies really end up in newspapers. She doesn't have success written in her stars if she's already 36 years old

Then why did he launder it into Swiss Francs and put it on pallets and fly it in under cover of darkness? Fuck off CTR

They didnt jail Nixon either. Theoretically, Trump could do the exact same thing at the end of his second term, he could do even worse, and get away with it. Nignog might have started a trend here.

Fuck Iran and fuck Obama.. Don't give a flying fuck what kind of shitty justification you give to that nigger. hes a piece of shit giving other countries our money. Simple as that

Where is the evidence?

hes wire tapped before

bigstory.ap.org/article/govt-obtains-wide-ap-phone-records-probe

>implying McCarthy was a bad guy
Thanks Joe, thanks for loving your country. Sorry historical revisionists smeared your good name.

Every thing Joe said was true. (((THEY))) were in league with the commies. Notice how this jew Anglicized his name to hide amongst us. Be leery, (((they))) are every where. This one was not found out till the 1990's.

he was a faggot pussy that used survallence and other shady tactics though. Why didn't he just do it right if he knew commies were around?