#TOWERGATE EVOLVED

Obama’s wiretaps on Trump Tower were conducted by British Intelligence, in an effort to circumvent U.S. surveillance law, courts.

> #TowerGate

northcrane.com/2017/03/04/obamas-wiretaps-on-trump-tower-were-conducted-by-british-intelligence-in-an-effort-to-circumvent-u-s-surveillance-law-courts/

"The US government has paid at least £100m to the UK spy agency GCHQ over the last three years to secure access to and influence over Britain's intelligence gathering programmes.

The top secret payments are set out in documents which make clear that the Americans expect a return on the investment, and that GCHQ has to work hard to meet their demands. "GCHQ must pull its weight and be seen to pull its weight," a GCHQ strategy briefing said.

The funding underlines the closeness of the relationship between GCHQ and its US equivalent, the National Security Agency. But it will raise fears about the hold Washington has over the UK's biggest and most important intelligence agency, and whether Britain's dependency on the NSA has become too great."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sU4mDyj8DSI
nation.foxnews.com/president-obama/2012/03/26/obama-tells-russians-my-last-election-after-my-election-i-have-more-flexibility
northcrane.com/2017/03/04/obamas-wiretaps-on-trump-tower-were-conducted-by-british-intelligence-in-an-effort-to-circumvent-u-s-surveillance-law-courts/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=sU4mDyj8DSI

This is big if true. We know the NSA does it to foreign leaders.

Holy shit, this would be insane if corroborated.

>Obama asked a foreign power to interfere in the election in favor of his preferred candidate

Remind me, what are the dems accusing Trump of again?

It's bullshit. Trump is trying to head off russiagate.

Reminder that russiagate is even worse than watergate. Instead of just hiring goons to break into the DNC, Trump literally offered foreign policy favors to a foreign power to do it.

Where do you even get this sort of belief from?

You have zero evidence.

Thanks for Sharing the Blue.

I know, right!

Hillary's fucked for selling favors to Russia, China, and Saudi Arabia!

Nobody cares about your russia crap

No no no - that's Hillary, not Donald.

From trump's statements during the campaign, the intel community saying Russia was targeting the dems and the meetings between high-level trump people and the Russians that the trump people keep lying about?

There's no smoking gun, yet, but the circumstantial evidence is strong.

The US deep state does, the majority of the US population that voted against Trump does, and oldschool Republicans that care about the US and hate Russia care as well.

Where is your evidence?

I'm still waiting for links.

Can you even read bro?

This is like Alex Jones's wet dream if the "British" are involved.

Why are you accusing Trump of exactly what Hillary Clinton did with no proof?

I hope you're trolling
nation.foxnews.com/president-obama/2012/03/26/obama-tells-russians-my-last-election-after-my-election-i-have-more-flexibility

>wants links for shit that was all over the news
Russhill pls

Stop adding -gate to every scandal.

Obama said this - not Sessions.

Why did the Obama administration fail to find any connections to Russia?

>fake news
ebin

Why didn't the Obama administration fail to find any connections to Russia?

Will Obama survive obamagate? I think he might be arrested for treason and sent to guantanamo. Ironic he promised to close Gitmo and it's still running and he might be in it soon.

>northcrane.com/2017/03/04/obamas-wiretaps-on-trump-tower-were-conducted-by-british-intelligence-in-an-effort-to-circumvent-u-s-surveillance-law-courts/
this says nothing about Trump Tower.

stop varg posting

>and oldschool Republicans that care about the US and hate Russia care as well.
The oldschool Republicans probably aren't falling for this ridiculous conspiracy theory pushed by leftist propagandists.

It looks like it's designed to be retweeted by credulous leftists on twitter. Really good troll image.

>Trump literally offered foreign policy favors to a foreign power to do it.
there is hard evidence of hillary doing this via the clinton foundation and nothing happens. all the left has against trump is "it was russian hackers" and pic related

reminder that john podesta is still waiting on that nigerian prince

Holy shit so George Webb was right again

Sure kid . Try harder, your b8 is weak sauce

>news
>same news that ran with the pissgate story
>same news that told us it was illegal to read wikileaks
>same news that completely ignores Obama scandals while he's in white house

You retarded or just being payed by shariablue?

>literally
CTR shill

nigger plz

Where's the evidence? That article doesn't say anything.

It's a bit high-level thinking.

Let me help you out...

"“The US government has paid at least £100m to the UK spy agency GCHQ over the last three years to secure access to and influence over Britain’s intelligence gathering programmes.

The top secret payments are set out in documents which make clear that the Americans expect a return on the investment, and that GCHQ has to work hard to meet their demands. “GCHQ must pull its weight and be seen to pull its weight,” a GCHQ strategy briefing said.

The funding underlines the closeness of the relationship between GCHQ and its US equivalent, the National Security Agency. But it will raise fears about the hold Washington has over the UK’s biggest and most important intelligence agency, and whether Britain’s dependency on the NSA has become too great.”

That was obama dumbass

It would be pretty cool actually. We finally have a viable export industry. And being spied on is really an expression of flattery, we wouldn't bother just spying on any old fucker.

It's not high level thinking. It's a whole lot of conjecture.

Dems always projecting. If they make an accusation just look carefully at their own actions.

just drop the evidence already reeeeeeeeeeeeeee

alot of the time "oldschool" just means establishment cuck

never forget, this isn't about democrats vs republicans or even left vs right. we are trying to upend a leviathan that is entrenched on both sides that hides itself by staging a false dichotomy. it's us vs the illuminoids, plain and simple.