Why have you not accepted Karl Marks as your Lord and Savior yet?

Why have you not accepted Karl Marks as your Lord and Savior yet?

bulge

I'm not a naive child anymore

I'm not 17 anymore

You have at least read all 3 volumes of das kapital right?

> Marks
It's pretty obviously not a penis

Did you just assume zer gender?

would educate on why gommunism is wrong

>has cp on her shirt

Was marx the start

Degenerates like that were shot in USSR.

Because Marx was wrong. Racial/tribal struggle is much more fundamental to the human condition than class struggle.

Praising a neet

Lmaoing at your life kid

Who is "Karl Marks"?

>dyed red hair
That's a big flashing warning sign if i ever saw one

Time to seize the means of reproduction and grab her by the pussy.

S-sure i-i-i'll ac-c-cept K-k-karl Marx

WTF guess I am a marksist now.

>her

we need to get this trap to join us. now.

all traps belong to Sup Forums

PUFFY

>Why have you not accepted Karl Marks as your Lord and Savior yet?
>Kike
>Savior to goyims

Ayy lmao!

At least we tried .. NEXT !

Because he's indirectly responsible for the starvation of millions of people, halting the development of Russian culture, destroying their existing cultural relevance, the punishment of free thinking, and fostering a political culture that is openly hostile to and suppressive of any dissenting opinions.

The average standard of living under communism is lower than that of democratic, capitalist nations. That's a fact champ. Not to mention it's so horribly destructive to that country's sense of cultural development and free thinking. It crushes national identities and the entire idea of 'removing' the elite class defeats itself when the state becomes the elite class. Few people are fed, most people starve.

Communism is such an objective failure. It's a fucking meme at this point so stop pushing it

By the way, you spelled Marx wrong you nigger loving faggot

All I want in life is a puffy cunt ... ;_;

>Ulyana cosplay
Please tell me you have some good ones of Yulya Everlasting Summer is the BOMB

Don't shitpost with Ulyana please

STOP

BUMPING

SHITTY

THREADS

Don't ignore this important thread

Please post more of this angel

I would rape her butthole with my nazi cock.

wtf I'm a communist now

If you want ancap memes just say so

Because I'm not a ducking idiot. Fuck off kike.

>Savior
:|

calm down John Eagleburger, this is a joke thread

simple, because i don't wanna kill my neighbor..

ye maymays pls

would wreck that pussy hnnng

Wah, what are we going to do on the grass?

>responsible for the starvation of millions of people
This began with the Tsars and was solved by communism. Everyone blames the Soviets like it wasn't fucked when they took over.

>halting the development of Russian culture, destroying their existing cultural relevance
Russia became a superpower under Stalin, their "cultural relevance" spread round the globe.

>the punishment of free thinking
"Ideas are more dangerous than guns. We would not let our enemies have guns."
-Joseph Stalin

"The writer is the engineer of the human soul."
- Joseph Stalin

Nice flag.

>marks
Get off /pol you can't even spell his name

>Karl
Not picking Groucho or Harpo, might as well have picked Chico

It's spelled that way in Poland.

>Karl Marks

who is the cosplayer?

There's nothing to joke about with Communism other than those who try and push it should be laughed out of the room after being BTFO

>Because I discovered the highest,
>and because I found the deepest through meditation,
>I am great like a god.
>I clothe myself in darkness like Him
t. Marx (for real)

There are some very strange passages in the script about that owl, and its eyes flash in the MC's dreams. Spoops me right out.

Name one famine in last 100 years of Tsarist period where 7 million people died.
I agree m8 but do you seriously think Pole loves communism?

Who can't make their eyes glow ?

I remember one of his shitty poems having something like

>"Death plays his fiddle fast and free!"

he was a total edgelord

I'm going to seize the means of reproduction.

CHECKED and KEK'D

yeah I found it, go read "The Fiddler" by Karl Marx fucking lel

"How so! I plunge, plunge wihout fail
My blood-black sabre into your soul.
That art God neither wants nor wists,
It leaps to the brain from Hell’s black mists.
"Till heart’s bewitched, till senses reel:
With Satan I have struck my deal.
He chalks the signs, beats time for me,
I play the death march fast and free.
4 |
P a g e
"I must play dark, I must play light,
Till bowstrings break my heart outright."
The Fiddler saws the strings,
His light brown hair he tosses and flings.
He carries a sabre at his side,
He wears a pleated habit wide.

Accept the cultural marxism.

I wish I was asexual

thirst for a cunt is destroying me

Serb, my advice to you is find a crazy woman

>Sup Forums
>communism
pick one

Whats up with all these confuse fags on Sup Forums lately?

QT

Regardless of whether or not it started with the Czars, the Soviets didn't fix anything. The fact that tens of millions of people died from lack of proper nutrition and failure to properly meet demand with state run production says a lot about it. You also haven't addressed the fact that living conditions under communism are abhorrent compared to capitalist countries.

Furthermore, the diversity, range, and depth of culture is so much wider and, in my opinion, valuable when the state doesn't have a boot pressed against your face every time you say depict or express something they find unacceptable. Everything under communism has to follow a certain line or culture of thought. The things and artists that don't get stamped out, and much of the exploratory and curious nature of art is lost.

Deutsche MARK, coincidence?

Official Everlasting Summer/Frosty Kiss ranking:

Alisa=Ulyana>Zhenya>Miku/Masha=Slavya>Yulya>>>>>>Lena

Also has there been anything else released other than those two? Not even some spinoff gag material? The OST is baller

Can anyone tell me what happens here?

That's a man.

>I agree m8 but do you seriously think Pole loves communism
That's not the point.
Ironically posting communist propaganda is still posting communist propaganda and only serves to spread it to any retard that will swallow it.

braaap posting is taking its tolls now

holy fuck qt

Spillover from reddit

Because every time his ideas are implemented it results in the starvation and death of millions of people.

>the Soviets didn't fix anything
By the time Stalin had the counter-revolutionaries under control ready to fuck everything again, and had made progress with collective farms, the Nazis came in. The fact that the Soviet Union recovered so quickly from the devastation of Operation Barbarossa while playing catch-up to negotiate with USA from a more equal technological standing, is incredible.

Also everything was artistic in the Soviet Union.

>Russia became a super power under Stalin
At the sacrifice of the well being and quality of life of the "common worker," which ironically is the kind of societal role that communism puts on a pedestal. The United States became a super power to a higher degree, yet the average person wasn't living in third world conditions

Your comminafu is shit, behold my feminafu

I assume it's gender and say... It's a boi

the yellow triangle ?
mutualism

>"In short, from the first moment of victory we must no longer direct our distrust against the beaten reactionary enemy, but against our former allies, against the party who are now about to exploit the common victory for their own ends only."
>"the Communists everywhere support every revolutionary movement against the existing social and political order of things" (in the actual Manifesto)

I'd kill him

would impregnate and use the hormones to mold her into the perfect 14/88 girl

>mutualism
I feel like that ideology unironically leads further down until you ultimately start from the top in natsoc

>third world conditions
By the 60s, despite all the destruction of a war with Germany, a civil war and another was with Germany, despite starting with an empire in decay that was truly third world, the Soviets had given Russia food security, new housing, literacy rates went WAY up, healthcare, jobs, and internationally they were making capitalists look like fools in the space race, Vietnam and the spy game. This was directly thanks to Lenin and Stalin. It was second world but not so bad.

They recovered so quickly due to lend lease programs from the United States.

Lol

Also, this is an anecdotal example but watch the Russian episode of Chef's table. Season 3. The chef talks about how much he despises the Soviet Era because of how incredibly restricted he was with resources, diversity and range of ingredients. He also felt discouraged and uninspired in the pursuit of personal expression through food because the general attitude of everything around him followed the same narrative and line of thinking.

"Everything was artistic" is such a stupid fucking thing to say

I need to hate fuck her

because max stirner said karl marx is gay

No, what you're saying is stupid because you can't see the bigger picture and how many problems the Soviets did fix.

Feminine penis or gtfo

No thanks, I'm already gay.

whats the deal with this photo anyway? is she in some kind of shelter? She looks like she was pulled form her house in the middle of the night because of some kind of storm

Idk desu familia