Take your cancer elsewhere. Germany won't have it!

Take your cancer elsewhere. Germany won't have it!

Instead you'll have mohamed's cock in your throat. Congratulation, cuckold.

>Mutti cracks down on refugees
>AfD is instakill
Who could have ever seen that coming.

>looks at your flag

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>Brexit had the worst poll
>Trump had the worst poll

See a pattern you fucking shitskin wannabe German faggot?

as a frenchwoman how can u say that? your the most cucked european country in the world

enjoy your muslims and rape.

Germany and Sweden deserve to die at this point. Your countries need to serve as an example to the rest of Europe, as to what happens when you allow women to rule your countries, and run them into the ground. Good riddance.

fakeflagger

He is Mohammed.

>ireland
your country is an island and has just as much africans as any other euro country per capita due to you guys literally putting them on planes and boats and inviting them over

thanks for conor mcgregor tho your best export since the potato

>le pseudo alternative to Merkel appears
>retarded swing voters now voting for le Schulz
>all parties losing votes, especially the AfD and the Greens
>xd right wingers btfo

(((polls)))

>canada
literally the refugee and asian beacon of north america, your country is so cucked that mexicans can just come over without paperwork and chill for no reason now due to trudough , you have offered refugees that are being denied by america to settle down wherever they want and are already taking in american refugees

more like sweden. I don't see cases of 23 yr old mohammed raping 12 year old girls and getting 2 months happening in france

VPN bitch. I'm a burger.

so your an irishaboo? even worse, get lost goober

>ID
>G0Y
Wew

No they aren't you fucking idiot

Yep, this is why I'll move to Slovenia. This place is worse than cancer.

it happens all the time in france, its just that france is so blacked that the mohaammeds are raping other mohameeds and no one wants to publish stories because it makes them look bad

Probably this. Same happened in Austria with Hofer and Van Der Cuckbell I believe. Same is happening here in the Netherlands with Wilders and his party.
People that let them be persuaded by tactics like this are just dumb. Why would you vote for somebody that betrayed you?

>butthurt frenchaboos
france is by far the most blacked and POLED nation on the planet... they are so cucked that 90 percent of their construction work force are tar black africans or the polish, the mexicans of europe. and at the same time they are inviting the tarfricans and policans en mass into their country due to them feeling bad for letting the nazis win and feeling bad for genociding the africans people

>1% chance to win
>landslide victory
stay mad Ahmed, your end is near.

Go on! Would love to see a spoiled German survive on $800/month!

shut the fuck up achmed

I remember one day a french fry here was like
>hay guise
>check it out I just took this video of them burning cars down the street from me

I was like
>fug man that's bullshit
>will the french rise again?

He was like
>nah this happens all the time
>i was just bored

>Implying you can't work in Kärnten, Austria

>Why would you vote for somebody that betrayed you?

I mean, I think the usually routine is that Merkel announces she's cracking down on rapefugees, does nothing, the media reports it as an overwhelming success, and then they return to their regularly scheduled calling anyone right of Lenin a Nazi.

Read some news you retard, Le Pen is looking more and more likely to win.

Look...a nigger is talking about politics.

>>Mutti cracks down on refugees

When did this supposedly happen?

It's okay. We'll take in Petry like we did Farage.

Germany says NO to fascism. No to xenophobia, nationalism, racism, homophobia... I'm so proud of being german.

>this post would get a ton of upvotes on r/germany

I'd rather Petry take me in.

BBC world service the other night was all like
>well lepen can't win because she legit tweeted hatespeech, and the law is the law
>otoh that other guy isn't doing too good :/
>and tbqh we don't think marcon is going to make it
>pfffft
>well anyway, let's talk about how great more muslims would be

>africans as any other euro country per capita

So... a hell of a lot less than you guys have then.

I've seen this pattern somewhere...

It's portayed as a huge success (or alternatively digusting rise of the evil fourth reich) when we deport 20 criminal afghans once every couple of month via airplane costing us millions by the way.

There has also been talk for months now about just sending those fucks from africa back after we rescued them from their shitty boats (should have done that from the start, but whatever). And what happens? Nothing. We still import thousands of these fucks every single fucking day.

Your country died when you lost WW2. It's nothing more than a shadow of it's former self.

Don't worry, Kraut. Poland will probably save your sorry ass once Deutschlandistan becomes an Islamic State.

>2017
>Still trusting polls

They're desperate which is why they're trying to use the pics as reason to disqualify her as they see that she'll likely win the vote. Better not show what terrorists do to people, that's inciteful apparently.

Me too user. Me too.

>Germany has the option of choosing between Merkel and a Marxist Jew

>polls

Before elections
>I will deal with the migrant problems and acknowledge there is a problem. We totally have to crack down the problem and ramp up deportations
>Nothing actually happens no one of the deported is actually deported as usual and half a million more niggers flood the country
>Hurr durr Im an alternative to Merkel, im the same as Merkel but soo sympathetic just watch my ugly rapist jew rat face soo sympathetic did the MSM mention Im so much more sympathetic than Merkel?

After elections
>We need more niggers and sandniggers because we do need them
>a million more niggers flood the country

>a domina petra with nazi boots

But I Germany's seems legit considering their people are that cuck-a-doodle-doo'd.

> half a year til election
> polls

If they really, truly are that far gone, then Germany deserves death. It'd be a merciful act.

>poll
Wait until the election, faggot. Though knowing Deutschebags it'll be a more corrupt election than North Korea.

SAGE
A
G
REEEEEEE

Basically this. Schulz is the next chancellor of Germany, unless people are WAY more pissed off than any of us though.

Alright Kraut you're going to have to explain this one better, why the fuck would anyone switch from AfD to Schulz? He seems even worse than Merkel on immigration which is what I presume is the thing AfD voters cared about the most.

Well you already have 98% approval ratings of Merkel within the CDU, so it's already going into the right direction.

Germany is a sad story on repeat.

>poll
I almost believe you

The worst part is when you find out the part about the holocaust wasn't true and won't repeat :[

Germany has officially been KEKED.

Trusting fake news. You deserve every dirty brown cock that will violate your anus, faggit

rip germany

Here here

please tell me shooped

I have got a thing for long necks.
Fauke for PM!