Why not to make obesity illegal?

Why not to make obesity illegal?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YC1CUl4XcZc
youtube.com/watch?v=ti7QvcJwdCE
youtube.com/watch?v=cUW_bXll6YM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protein-sparing_modified_fast
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If we're going to socialize healthcare in the US, we might have to do this to make it affordable.

>implying being fat isn't futuristic

They are punished enough by their weight. A man that size doesn't even have a penis, its hidden in disgusting folds of fat

PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE

Some of them just don't care, as long as they're supported, or even sustained by the state.

hope this fat fuck dies soon. im done paying for useless people like this to be alive.

Jails are already full and they're too fat to go through the door anyway

LARD GARGLING

It'd be pretty much unenforceable without creating something isomorphic to a police state.

why not make asthma illegal?

MOUNTAIN DEW SMELLIN'

>tfw scratching your head is enough to make you exhausted

salad-dodger

They can contribute to the country's productivity unimpeded by their condition for a very small medical cost increase compared to a completely healthy individual

Just imagine how many calories that fat disgusting tub of lard has to consume to not lose weight. Just getting out of bed is the equivalent of a full workout for regular people.

Simply have a fat tax base on bmi the higher the bmi the higher the tax.

Companies are basically going to do it on their own. At my company you have to pay a serious penalty for health insurance if you're a smoker. Only a matter of time until they add being a fatfuck to the naughty list.

*pop* KIRBY

The food industries had an aneurysm when we tried to tax the sugary drinks that is shutting down our pancreas, and they lost their fucking minds when someone suggested a ban on HFCS.

The people no longer have any control of their government. Only the Swamp, Inc and the industries.

and he pretends that he's working on losing weight and when he doesn't his accuse is always something like "daddy didn't love me"

this makes me love private healthcare more

THIS IS A FUCKING VIDEO TO SOME FAT FUCK ON YOUTUBE NAMED BOOGIE2988

>ex-soviet republic proposing obesity to be illegal
>another commie saying being fat is the hype, because he can't get fat in Putin's hellhole

I think the thread is pretty much over doesn't it? Were is my price?

2017 could be boogie's last year I'm afraid, he will surely die of fat

>tfw swollen diabetes feet

>Simply have a fat tax base on bmi the higher the bmi the higher the tax.
This. We need to take the --->profit

it's one of the few benefits of the constantly rising costs of healthcare - companies can't afford to let their employees be unhealthy fucks anymore

There is a downside though, when eventually they start eying things you can't control to cut costs (like hereditary diseases or whatnot)

omg he's a landwhale

I'm surprised his legs haven't been amputated yet

He is... patriotic.

DOGE PIS MERICA

This is actually not a bad idea, it isn't banning it or creating a police state and could accomplish the job and decrease costs for everyone.

LARD GARGLING

How long until hes dead and we can forever troll his fat ass followers?

>Boogie is such a lazy shit that he literally shits himself sometimes while sitting at his PC because he's too lazy to haul his massive form over to the toilet.
>His wife has to clean his shit up for him and wipe his ass whenever this happens.
>Boogie gets all depressed and says he'll definitely make an effort to stop all this, but never does.
>He got to lazy to go to the toilet and diapers in his size were too expensive in the long run so he just shat himself wherever he sat
>Wife begged him to stop but he didn´t care
>Finally, the girlfriend has had enough so Boogie gets a colostomy bag installed.
>He never, ever emties it. says it's "too depressing and that it triggers his ptsd"
>One day, it explodes while he's at a convention. The air reeks of rancid shit a mile around, and Boogie tries to play it off as a joke while rushing as fast as someone like him possibly can to get to the nearest toilet to clean himself up.
>His wife had to clean him up in the con bathroom while he was crying and shouting insults
>Was seen and hour later, laughing and wolfing down a 50-piece nugget meal

THEN WE'D JAPAN FOUR THE FUCK OUT OF THE GOVERNMENT AND BECOME NATIONALISTS!

COOKING WITH A GEORGE FOREMAN GRILL JUST TO DRINK OUT THE DRIP TRAY

lol that picture is disgusting.

'I'm fat! I can't help it!!'
>Proceeds to eat 20 McNuggets, a large fries, 3 big macs, a super sized coke, and a mcflurry
'I have a DISEASE. Obesity is a disease!'
>Has a few 2 litres beside his bed that he sips on throughout the day
'You think I like being fat? I CAN'T HELP IT'
>Orders 2 large pizzas, extra cheese, extra toppings, for himself
'YOU THINK I DON'T WANT TO EXERCISE TO AND LOSE WEIGH? IT'S HARD TO GET UP AND EXERCISE!
>Makes absolutely zero effort to exercise to better himself. No baby steps are being taken. He doesn't go for walks. Or at the very least, do exercises that can be done while sitting

Fuck this obese piece of shit. He is a fucking insult to what "freedom" is. This fat piece of shit has abused the fuck out of his freedom by eating like a god damn slob and as a result, whines and bitches about the results it gave him.

Source about the convention*? If true, we can troll the shit out of the liberal cock suck fatard.

??
Did you mean to respond to ?

Not necessary.
Just cut subsidies and healthcare for whales

If you think there is something worn with video related, fatphobe and should be ashamed

youtube.com/watch?v=YC1CUl4XcZc

when will the mods do their jobs and ban you?

Why would they?

youtube.com/watch?v=ti7QvcJwdCE

Does someone really need to eat more than 1 hamburger?

GO TO SUBWAY BUT PUT EVERYTHING ON IT

Mods only ban good thread and leaks. Maybe if you point out how shitty Putin's hellhole is.

But this thread? Naynay

STOP BEING A LANDWHALE

Food is fuel. If fatasses don't realize that,it's on them.

This should be considered child abuse.

HUNGRY HUNGRY HIPPO

Why did i watch this

We don't need to make obesity illegal, we just need to stop subsidizing them and enabling their unhealthy lifestyle. Let them kill themselves if they want to.

Boogie is disgusting how do i lose weight

>fresh cheddar cheese
>fresh cheddar
>fresh
Man that shit can resist a flood, heat, time, a nuclear fallout and still be the same.

>cheddar cheese
>cheddar
>cheese
>cheese

HAHAAHAHAHA

Shut up you fat fuck and start doing some exercises intead of shitposting.

Not sure. Perhaps a salad would make you feel better.

youtube.com/watch?v=cUW_bXll6YM

As far as we know, asthma is not exactly preventable and fairly easy to treat. Obesity is preventable. And is associated with many diseases that cause death. The number one cause: Heart disease.

you post this fat thread everyday. go to fit

Specifically we should make some kind of community exercise or sport mandatory. It's a very fascist idea and has precedent going all the way back to ancient Greece. It would cure obesity and anti-social behavior in a generation and has literally no downsides.

Making fun of fat people is politics. They are a burden on our healthcare system.

Daily reminder boogie has a pressure ulcer you can kinda see here it's hard to see but near the top of his ass he has the beginning of one.
You get these by sitting 24/7 and eventually they turn into this
Usually even fat people don't get them because you only need to move a little bit to stop them from occurring, hence why usually only bed ridden/ dying people get them. But boogie is such a fat fuck he seems to be getting them from not moving for days at a time.

Wtf I'm mad now?!

CALORIE-THIEVING

wtf is that

IF i squeeze it, will it hurt?

Well at least the cops could write each other tickets.

this guy is seriously mentally ill

>tfw he fat fingered the keyboard and couldn't even type "my" properly

Kinda hard to be obese in Poland...you couldn't afford it!

am I looking at an alien?

Wrong.

if the gubment made obesity illegal it would only increase obesity

what they should do is outlaw health, we'd have a society of supermen in less than 10 years

it should be illegal to have anything by 3rd or 4th panel

It would be extremely painful.

What does Sup Forums think of my body?

gyno / 10

Hey do you think you could pay for my healthcare for me? I'm too busy having fun at a waterpark

A pressure ulcer, basically if you have most of your body weight on one part of your body, then the blood flow doesn't happen enough and eventually the skin begins to die and that's what it looks like. His hasn't ruptured the suface yet. That why it's hard to see on the bruised ass but near the top it's especially dark probably meaning under his skin there it is rotting because he sits on that part of his ass for 24+ hours at a time without shifting much weight.
Idk probably.
My dying father some on his feet and the start of one on his lower back but he didn't seem to notice much. But he was in a lot of other pain at the time.

I'd mail a bomb to this fat fuck if my tax dollars were going to him while he makes thousands a month eating on camera or w/e he does

Yes. And currently obese people should be ground into chum and used for fertilizer.

I don't have a gynecomastia, you prick.

Bulk %15-20 of current body weight as lean mass and then slow cut to ~%15 body fat (8 months total)

Reap maximum benefits

Calm your tits man.

>rotting skin
Something like this has already happened to his knees. He explained it in some video i watched. They had to peel off this skin of his knee and scoop out the dead skin underneath.

What would the punishment be? Killing them all would be a logistical nightmare, and prisons that can contain them are expensive.

Thanks făm

is this boogie?

Lock them in a room with water and vitamins for however long it takes to lose the weight. Guarantee it would work

Some old fashioned physical work in concentration camps would do the job.

Wouldn't surprise me, but this kind of thing I'd be surprised if he shared it, because of how gross it is

you need to add some protein to the vitamins but yeah that'll work

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protein-sparing_modified_fast

even if they lost weight they'll just put it back on.
What we need to do is make it socially bad to be fat, we need to make verbal abuse of fatties legal and normal.
If they feel shame, they will lose weight and become healthy, or they just kill themselves.
Problem solved.

start lifting NOW!

Burn them to heat entire villages for months and thereby save trees.

Nah he doesn't have a pressure ulcer, its a hematoma from falling off his chair

no more democrats because they are all fat black women