SWEDISH INTEGRATION MINISTER LIES ABOUT SWEDEN

youtube.com/watch?v=UaXjP-APiVk

Watch the interview, it’s just 5 minutes.

>I don’t think that the racist party (SD) will be that big and they’re not rising in polls anymore
>When we compare Sweden to most other countries, we have a low level of crime and we are quite well equipped to handle those challenges we are facing
>When we make surveys about if any women has, if there has been a rape towards her or sexual harassment, we can see that the level is going down, and going down and going down
>We have been an immigrant nation for 20 years and in the same time, the crime level has gone down
>those newcomers that come here are human beings

People pointed out these “mistakes” and her own excuse was: “I mixed up the year 2015 and 2016.”

Pic related, it's our government.

Other urls found in this thread:

bra.se/bra/brott-och-statistik/
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/02/23/marine-le-pen-refused-to-wear-a-headscarf-to-meet-with-lebanese-leaders/?utm_term=.a4e3e7c4ecdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

rape since 1975 (when sweden decided it should be multicultural)

violence related crime since 1975 (when sweden decided it should be multicultural)

Fy fan vilka äckliga gamla batikhäxor.

look at her and you know she is lying. how many children does she have?

>>When we make surveys about if any women has, if there has been a rape towards her or sexual harassment, we can see that the level is going down, and going down and going down
Wow that's a super interesting statement.

more recent statistic for only attempted murder and manslaughter.

>Pic related, it's our government.
that's what I call diversity!

another graph clarifying rape statistics.

Whats the status on Ukraine? What ever happened with that Russia thing?

>bitter, childless roasties in charge
>government is pure evil against women (native and immigrant)
really makes one think

source? I'm keen to believe this but not without a source.

Oh snap

so what do you want us to do?

this is on you guys sweden

are your efforts better placed somewhere else

I see your point, but this woman in question has 3 children. However she has also separated 2 or 3 times. Quite typical here in Sweden.

says source in picture. it's official numbers from BRÅ, our government for crime and statistics bra.se/bra/brott-och-statistik/

It's official numbers, I've looked them up myself several times.

The feminist government is a fucking joke

you know what is the bigger joke? swedcucks voting for them year after year after year after year ad infinitum

>We have been an immigrant nation for 20 years
remember when europe wasn't larping as the US

help us swissbros :(

>m-muh fake news
>m-muh alternative facts

Kys. Sweden is fine, you angsty edgemaster.

learn about the concept of frame

you're thinking of germany

its became independent state, and got own flag on /pol

Good job Ukraine I'm proud of you.

They just love muslim dicking.

hahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahaahasmörebrödhahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahah

bump

they're in iran you idiot. it's the law to wear a hijab

who the fuck cares. they are not Iranians

They could have done it like Marine:

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/02/23/marine-le-pen-refused-to-wear-a-headscarf-to-meet-with-lebanese-leaders/?utm_term=.a4e3e7c4ecdf

Letting women decide who can have a child was a great fucking idea,wasnt it,Sven.

they were there to sign a deal or something fucktard

if they refused to wear a hijab they would be dogshit tier diplomats and people would complain that they were feminazis. there is no way to win with you jackasses
>State Department protocol requests that female diplomats cover up in meetings with religious leaders.

what's more important, to get a deal signed or not wear a headscarf for a few hours because of muh autistic principles

kill yourselves

Are you retarded?Everyone can see how much of a feminazis are they.The real kind of feminazis.
The ones,who only are feminazis when they can throw shit on white males.
They either support womens right - and refuse the fucking headscarf -
or they are retards and everyone who follows them is automatically a retard too.
The Pen had the best idea.
You know,if a country makes a law that you need to be castrated before you are allowed to enter,you retard would castrate yourself to obey the law.

>blah blah blah let me just ramble about irrelevant shit as if my retarded opinion matters to anyone but myself
lol k

If you're gonna make business deals with a country that is obliged by law to oppress women then you shouldn't fucking call yourself a feminist government to begin with. Virtue signaling is one thing, this is a slap in the face of every middle-eastern woman fighting against Islamic barbarism.

who cares

>my leaders spread their asscheeks
>irrelevant shit
And then you wonder why everyone thinks swedes are real retards.

Swedish cucks
>REEEE

they won for 1 term only to let them make a fool of themselves. reinfeldt lost on purpose and it was actually he who started the refugee crisis. it's 4D chess

What a delusional shitbag.

Also
>SD racist
This "far right" party's immigration policy would be considered like an open door to invasion by foreign aliens by mid-1900s standards.

>Pic related, it's our government.
jesus christ, it looks like a get-together of one of those single mother facebook groups

>self professed feminist government
>submitting to patriarchy in a backward shithole country by proudly wearing a symbol of oppression
???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

come on britfag its not like things are any better over there, mudslimes have already taken over london.

>"the racist party"

LMAO
fucking cunt

The problem with every first world country is that the globalists and marxist trash running them don't fear the people enough. What we need is for every civilized first world country's citizens to start grabbing these ruling and banking class human debris, drag them, their wives, their children, and even their babies out into the streets, and whip them to death with heavy chains to send a message to future generations around the world.

>women take control of government
>rapes skyrocket

so do women like being raped?

so let me get this straight

she said this isnt a paradise, yet you expect people to be equal? that low iq is capable of same things high iq is?

resources, resources, rescources, this is what swedes must learn to notice. you have to find the real limits on issues that are treated as limitless. you cannot for example teach 300k newcomers just like that, you need 300k swedish people to waste their lifes on these new inviduals, but the 300k swedes might not be up to the high standards that teaching 300k newcomes requires. then there is the how high is the price of doing this and will the results be staisfying to swedes.

i guarantee that 100% of swedes have no idea how human functions. a man learning his true heritage, which happens 100% time will take pride on where he comes from and will eventually join those who he sees truly as his own. they will never, even when they say they do, see sweden as their countrymen.

They are reptiloids, they cant be intimidated. Demonic spirits inhabiting empty human vessels. The only thing that will stop them from doing what they do, is physical annihilation.

Dont expect the globalist faction to yield or surrender. They are like a relentless zombie swarm.

>Sweden
Literally no one cares. A non-country. What their contribution to the world? There are none. Anglos are the only race that's matters.

>Anglos are the only race that's matters.

Vote for us or you are a nazi,ignorant bigot !

This
I remember reading about the Cambodian Killing fields and once the Vietnamese had overthrown the Khmer Rouge the Cambodians starting killing the Khmer Rouge in hideous ways but they did not react at all
One of the party cadres had killed his own mother and the villagers killed him by cutting open his stomach and dragging out his intestines but he didn't make a sound or even change his expression at all

wow dej vu, just saw this video literally 20 seconds ago

She's right on every point. Sweden has never been safer.

t. Rickard Söderberg

When looking at all the graphs here, i find it kind if sad that the young generation today has been robbed the opportunity of growing up in a safe environment without blacks and muslims threatening you.

Even more sad it that they have been robbed by the very generation that uses to enjoy this luxury.

why hasnt merkel worn hijab to tunisia today or in any arab nigger country shes visited?

face it your politicians are cucks and women politicians love to be submitted to the arab dick

>tfw you've listened too much to david icke

S A V E U S
A
V
E
U
S

>Claims Sweden has never been safer.
Woah! You could work for CNN!

Swedish Government has since 1990 been lying about everyone and everything.
Some chose to believe them in order to keep sane (or the fear would eat them alive).
Some are just idiots shilling for the cause. (Repeating a mantra might make it true?)

Ylva Johansson in the video is clearly seen as someone loyal to the party echo chamber and not promoted due to their ability to think and discuss. She clearly thinks she can talk about what the "all Swedish" people think, and yet she in other speeches condemns 25% (SD followers) as horrible racists that she can't understand.

mohammed detected

>Swedish Government has since 1990 been lying about everyone and everything.

You're such a dumb cuck. Get fucked.

Do us a favor, swedecuck, and erase your country from the map. I'm tired of these articles. This is the future you chose. Enjoy it. You will get no sympathy from me. And no, you can't come to my country,

>muh feminist government
what happened to respecting national sovereignty and local laws. when in rome, do as the romans. at the end of the day, the deal got signed, and feminists got BTFO, so what's the problem?

Are they playing a game?

Women are always making messes that end with blood.

>Swedish integration Minister Goes on BBC
Wrong BBC

no they fear for their lives cause they are not allowed to wear guns

that hurts

Jävlar vad jag stör mig på honom

>most police won't let some one file charges against a foreigner for something as minor as shoving a hand down a woman's pants

kys non country

explain the BRÅ statistics. DO IT NOW