****RACE WAR IN SOUTH AFRICA IS IMMINENT****

South Africa's President Zuma 'risks race war' as he demands land owned by white 'occupiers' can be taken without compensation

>South African president Jacob Zuma has called on lawmakers to help seize white-owned land without compensation - to establish 'pre-colonial' patterns. But he has been warned that the measure would trigger a racial war in a country historically blighted by racial tensions. Speaking to parliament, he called for unity between black parties. The controversial move would require a change to the constitution.

>Zuma's comments echo those of his rival Julius Malema, who said earlier this week: 'So, we are saying black people, all of us must unite so that we can change the constitution so that we can expropriate land without compensation. 'There is no white man that will understand it.' Zuma told the Council of Traditional Leaders: Despite his ANC party having voted down a motion by the opposition EFF, headed by Malema, calling for land expropriation without compensation, Zuma spoke about his great-grandfathers, whose land had been confiscated. He said: 'It is now time for action. The time for talking, writing and analysis is over.' The black parties should unite on this issue.' His populist remarks follow a campaign by Malema, who has called on black South Africans to reclaim land taken by 'Dutch thugs'.

>Mr Zuma’s comments caused outrage among groups representing Afrikaans speaking farmers on Friday. The Boer Afrikaner Volksraad, which claims to have 40,000 members, said its members would take land expropriation without compensation as “A DECLARATION OF WAR”. “We are ready to fight back,” said Andries Breytenbach, the group’s chairman. “We need urgent mediation between us and the government. "IF THIS STARTS, IT WILL TURN INTO A RACIAL WAR WHICH WE WANT TO PREVENT."

archive.fo/00tnp

Prev thread

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2016/11/05/rotherham-child-abuse-gang-sentenced-raping-16-girls/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boer_foreign_volunteers
youtube.com/watch?v=yzkedvnGXLs
youtube.com/watch?v=3oEWA7UglB4
wire.com/en/
youtube.com/watch?v=_Nj0LQUcJKM
youtube.com/watch?v=Jku-FA-K8cg
youtube.com/watch?v=p1SlBlB5pzU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If any of you guys legitimately want to help in some way to really improve the situation for whites in SA, download Telegram. Contact name is @kaaplander. More will be explained.

America will step in to ensure whites don't win and that the righteous blacks defeat evil whitey

Got any sites or things for people to look at?(orgs that organise defence for whites in SA)

If a racewar breaks out im flying down there asap to join up.

but what can a simple user such as myself do to help?

How many of us Sup Forumsacks would actually consider to go there if war broke out?
Myself i would be delighted to go.

If SHTF there's gonna be a lot of refugees regardless of who wins. Check here

South Africans are far too cucked to actually fucked. And king nigger is probably just posturing.

Not happening.

>your own country is in absolute chaos
>yeah let's go fight in Africa

>download Telegram
do I have to upload all my contacts and telephone numbers into telegram?

Obligatory.

Prepare to help refugees.

Nope. ISIS uses it because you don't have to share any details, also no one can see your phone number.

Fuck yeah, why not?

At home you have to fight both your own and the shitskins because of jewish subversion.

Once an actual racewar breaks out the propaganda doesnt matter anymore. Its all black and white, litterally. Its us vs them, no regard for politics.

ZA user, you live there. Is it legitimately happening?

Afrikaners or Zulus? Why are the Zulus so racist, they hate black people more than the Klan.

honestly.....if i wasnt married and had a son i wouldnt have a reason not to. (keep in mind a part of me feels like a coward for admitting this)

Pls don't die cousin :(

If I get a piece of land for my service. As I probably won't be accepted back in my country for fighting for a foreign power.

> getting killed by a national chimpout in some place i have no business

i don't think so.

Uk doesn't look very nice either Jeeves.

Put a stop to THIS in your own bloody country before being smug about our situation.

breitbart.com/london/2016/11/05/rotherham-child-abuse-gang-sentenced-raping-16-girls/

>be nigger
>want to avoid getting voted out of office by other useless niggers
>decide to echo your rival's call for stealing land mugabe style
>DECIDE TO ECHO THIS CALL RIGHT AFTER DONALD FUCKING TRUMP WAS ELECTED IN AMERICA ON A POLICY OF DEPORTING ILLEGAL SHITSKINS AND BOMBING TERRORISTS SHITSKINS ALONGSIDE GLORIOUS RUSSIA
>DONALD TRUMP, THE MAN WHO HAS REPEATEDLY CRITICIZED EUROPEAN CITIES FOR BEING OVERRUN WITH THIRD WORLD CRIMINALS LIKE YOUR PEOPLE

Just shows niggers really are subhuman retards desu. If they were smart they would've tried this 8 years ago when Obama was in office.

As things are now China, India, the USA and the UK will all have reasons to intervene should the niggers cause a civil war and things won't work out well for the existing nigger leadership. Sucks that Mmusi is too incompetent to get elected on a platform of making South Africa great again.

Would be great if you helpeden.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boer_foreign_volunteers
Pic related is part of the Scandinavian Memorial at Magersfontein, South Africa, in honour of the some 1400 Scandinavian volunteers who fought on the side of the Boers

>Africans flood Europe
>Europeans then flee to Africa and genocide the rest

Future looks bright

I am starting a new one. Anyone, feel free to join.

You still have mercenary groups active in other countries should a actual race war occur? Rhodesia was fucked, the Soviets and Chinese were supplying them arms and are likely to do the same in SA should shtf.

Atleast i wouldn't sit on my fucking ass watching comfy from home like most would do.
I have a job here which i love, But i would quit to fight in SA, I don't really have much else to lose so i don't care, i have done army service and iam in a very good condition to fight so why wouldn't i?
I understand if you have a son at home, But if people are in my seat i only see reasons to why one should go.

I'm somewhat blackpilled on the UK after living in west London for a year.
If they don't do something drastic after finding out thousands of young British girls were groomed and pimped out by Pakis then what will wake them up? My guess is nothing will.

I hope I'm wrong.

Is this an invite to come kill niggers? The thought of protecting the last bastion of civilization in a sea of barbarism gives me a total boner.

Lots of lebensraum in Africa. Tabula Rasa doesn't sound bad

them = nog tribes and Mugabe

The Angl0 will make sure that the evil whites will be butchered again just like in Rhodesia.

Be sure to play this while you kick kafir ass: youtube.com/watch?v=yzkedvnGXLs

> telegram
if it wasnt connected to my phone number I would probably talk to you

Nazis from Antarctica will start their invasion of Earth here.

I served in the military, nowadays I sit at boring-ass dead end job and wish nothing more than a worthy cause to fight and eventually die for. Lot's of guys I know shares this sentiment as well. Why the hell not.

not enough money and too unfit but I'd consider it

Mercs are in their 40s and early 50s now unfortunately. Our commando system was disbanded in the early 2000s and a lot of our guns have been confiscated. We've been crippled hard.

hopefully africans learn from their mistakes from trusting europeans and turn to chinese who will develop and nourish them more then they will every dream of. in opinion polls, africans love china because we actually have ethics.

Don't be the next Rhodesia. Fight for your land and country africabros.

this was really funny. Cheers proxyfag

American behavioral scientist here, our research indicates that they can be pacified with whole milk

>1400 Scandinavian volunteers who fought on the side of the Boers
Huh, that's a lot, probably more than came to Denmark's aid in our wars with the germans in 1848 and 1864. Didn't know it was so many.

Are you the guy who was leading operation Namibia?

>ethics
>China

bait

I would go and fight too. I've been waiting so long for it to all just collapse. If I have to die, I want to die in glorious combat to honour my ancestors. I will bring glory to my tribe by killing the enemies of the Aryan.

Get in

I will be one the first boat to South Africa with a rifle, so help me God.

Its going to be fine, only those who own huge amounts of land bought for $1 from the dutch in 1903 after they forcibly removed the banana beasts have reason for alarm.

I won't lie it would help if they were a bit more specific, makes you think they believe all land in Africa belongs exclusively black people

Zulus are one of the only black tribes that aren't total shit

In the first place they rejected Islamic-inspired manhood rituals which involve circumcising 13 year old boys (which because it is performed by niggers sometimes results in the boy's dicks getting infected and killing them)

In the second place Zulus hate other niggers because Zulus are the only other people besides Afrikaners (well maybe Tswana, Sotho and Swazi too) to have a fully developed sense of nationhood. Additionally like Afrikaners they also have their "WE WUZ GLORIOUS ZULU EMPIRE ONCE BUT THEN BRITISH EMPIRE RUINED IT".

Unlike the other niggers they actually had a semblance of an empire and something going on once upon a time.

Mandela's people on the other hand- the Xhosa- are basically just a linguistic group that has occasionally confederated to resist British encroachments. Mandela was actually from the Thembu, who are a group within the Xhosa-speakers. But Xhosa is mostly just a language as well as a heritage of getting BTFO by the British and by themselves (Nongqwuse anyone?).

Basically Zulu hate niggers because unlike other niggers they have a real sense of ownership and of Zululand as "rightful Zulu clay conquered by Shaka". Other niggers have no pride and no history in comparison.

Fuck yeah.

Fine bait my slant eyed friend

You shouldn't. There should be no kid growing up without a father.

youtube.com/watch?v=3oEWA7UglB4

Fuck yes. It's either death in a Race War or spiritual death as a NEET.

Where and how can we donate our money to the Afrikaner cause?

I would be honored to die in battle alongside fellow whites against something that threatens us all.

>Sweden undermined Denmark because they decided to cuck for Germany

So history really never changes

China is using Africa for de facto slave labor and when they're not they're taking their resources without using domestic labor or products.

it would be a great adventure

Heh heh heh, my cousin lives in South Africa goy, I wouldnt mind taking some of that cash off your hands!

All the while spewing dank memes on the battlefield

Motherfucking bitch ass white boy you gonna get BLACKED soon

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU INVADING RACIST DOING THE FUCK IN AFRICA TO BEGIN WITH OTHER THAN EDUCAGING ALTERNATIVE METHODS OF CULTIVATION AND INNNOVATIVE MEASURES OF PERSPECTIVE TO ENSURE SOCIETIES UNPRECEDENTED GTFOOO OR GET BTFO HOE

Basically like me then, I guess we are all not so different after all.

god speed if u do ((((WHEN)))) it happens make sure you have a kid before you go! continue your lineage! In the United States we arent required to serve in the army like my father was in Romania i always thought that should be a thing.

We would be too busy bombing Iran, They will win and then get bombed after 2 years.

the nogs loath gooks more than anyone and its shows by chinese migrants and investments dropping year on year there.

what is wrong with this poster?

Jeez, you are embarassing yourself at this stage. Get out.

This is the final redpill in the coffin, we're going to lay waste to africa

Telegram is not secure whatsoever, it's why ISIS uses it because most of the people claiming to be ISIS are in fact intel agents.

Wire would be a better option, but if you're doing anything serious like recruiting soldiers you should only be using Signal app after vetting on something like Wire. wire.com/en/

Whelp, time to die for my racial comrades in south africa.

youtube.com/watch?v=_Nj0LQUcJKM

I'm sorry my saffrican friend but an open race war in South Africa is the best thing that could happen for the rest of the world.

your blood will water the bloom of righteous freedom, sorry lad

I couldnt tell if that was a shill or a troll myself

Niggers in South Africa are softer than niggers elsewhere. They're used to a functioning welfare system taking care of them instead of eating bugs from logs like niggers in the Congo.

Also 1/4 of them have AIDS and need constant medical attention.

If a civil war occurs at least 10 million of them will die simply from the breakdown of services they need to survive.

Remember kids, don't feed wild animals.

probably a african american, why not go too africa mate and live in a new civilization and make a new country

Go back to Netherlands or seek asylum in Norway, we could use some based people.

I'm considering it

A race war in SA would spark them elsewhere, possibly the US. Prepare lads.

If i meet a proper woman that is first.
Also godspeed, hopefully we get to fight for our bretheren in faraway land. GOD BLESS!
>youtube.com/watch?v=Jku-FA-K8cg

It's not. ISIS uses telegram for a reason.

dont fall for your own proganda

well you could go mate but you might get killed since your not african american i was really talking too the guy who was yelling

you mean CIA pretending to be ISIS. Just google how many wannabe jihadis have been caught through using that app

There have been a few alternatives mentioned in this thread, I would use one of those, but not telegram myself

cant wait for the right wing volunteers to form just to get a shot at killing niggers

Ni shi Jia'nada ren.

I never thought I'd die in a place like Africa.

Life is funny sometimes.

pic related for (you)

What did he mean by this?

>educated whites
>refugees

pick one and only one, the west is cucked beyond hope and only shitskin murdering rapist criminals now get refugee status.

your best bet is to go teach english in south korea or japan RIGHT NOW and avoid the collapse before it happens, then apply for refugee status in one of those chink countries before moving somehwere else,

fuck knows if there even will be an elsewhere

america is become spicsville
canada and aus are now new manchuria

europe is going to me flooded with africans and mudslime terrorists

all the white countries are being destroyed

They believe the world belongs to niggers, and anyone who disagrees is a racist oppressive bigot

One can only hope. I will be monitoring these threads and news. This could be a good cause.

It is really the same all around the world, but it is issue which affects mostly white guys; life without any meaning, only dumbing consumerism, no great adventure, no great reason to exists, not even a goal bigger than yourself to apply to. Most of the guys enlist, spent few years here and there and after they leave the military, the shit is even worse to bear. Many guys enlist in the Legion for example after that, but that only works for so many years too. There is still this craving of purpose, goal and leaving at least tiny mark on the world. This is pretty much the theme of my whole life.

>implying killing kaffirs is somehow better than killing white jew puppet niggers

theres no difference retard

they both have to die

what the fuck is up with the flags? they are blurry as shit.

i don't know what to say man, whites with any land already are ared to the teeth with guns in every room and walls. if the nogs really move in force then you'd need to band together in the West. At least the coloured's are your ally there as well and it's sparsely populated. Maybe you could even get arms externally if they see the white/coloured side securing land there like in the Sudan conflict.

I will not tolerate any murder or hostility to the white race, my race anywhere in the world.

youtube.com/watch?v=p1SlBlB5pzU

donald has so many raging fires to fight

hes not going to give a fuck about white south africans

best he can do is offer asylum to farmers and only farmers that are being displaced

without UN intervention there is no helping the white man in south africa, good luck with that, even then the UN will probably only intervene if hte whites start winning