This is the only humane way of execution

This is the only humane way of execution.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yEje927dygM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No it isn't
Somebody post that webm of the guy getting his head cut off and his eyes following the sword after

Why does execution have to be humane?

Never mind found it

"Garrote Vil" is the only good one.

humane execution is an oxymoron

are you saying humans cant die

damn..

>what are bullets

What did kek mean by this?

Return of the guillotine soon?

If you think that's a conscious thing you're actually retarded

>only humane way of execution

Only wannabe french leafs would rather be executed on their knees and giving head.

not... really?
enough brain in the head to keep you alive for decapitation

opioids are bae

He means an execution is supposed to be inhumane.

I'm pretty sure you have 40+ sec of consciousness after being beheaded.

But best ask some of the Muhammeds you imported, they ought to know..

fucking hell.

Scaphism is the only way execution should be done.

This. All equal in death, kings or peasants

best is bullet to back of neck though medulla oblongata after carbon monoxide sleep

or hammer blow to center of forehead to stun and bullet to back of neck

killing is never clean if they can move

no this is atrocious

>Sword beheading = guillotine beheading

Okay buddy

how is this good?? lets assume you get DMT released at the time of your death. If you fuck up the brain of the one you're killing you are robbing him of a good trip though.

No, this is is the only way:

youtube.com/watch?v=yEje927dygM

execution method should be at the discretion of the victim and their family.
if you don't agree you are a cuck or have criminal friends or relatives.

seems better than wasting away in a hospital bed desu

>how is this good?? lets assume you get DMT released at the time of your death. If you fuck up the brain of the one you're killing you are robbing him of a good trip though.

It is quick. That is best. The dead do not care after. They are dead.

it should not be done at all unless there is no other way to stop one that enjoys torture and bad killings and there is no jail an they may escape and go back to work..

depends on your beliefs, I think the DMT release during death is to prepare you for the next life/rebirth, or maybe answer some question you might have about existence.

>The dead do not care after. They are dead.
nobody knows this, many people have near death experiences and report about them.. it would be silly to just dismiss this.

It's not. But it is the most profitable. Only beheading preserves whatever viable organs there are for sale later.

this

the person did something so evil that he gets killed for it. why do it need to be humane?

throw him in a cage with lions or something, this way he is useful feeding the lions atleast.

my nigga

does it look like a sword to you ray charles ?

Why not hanging?
If it properly snaps the neck you should be dead immediately.

Guillotines should be reserved for those guilty of treason and of high social status.

no. There is literally no reason to make the execution a gory mess just to satiate your edgy barbaric tastes. Remember that at the end of the day, that person, no matter what they did, was someone's family member, and you need to turn over the body to that family so that they can lay it to rest. There is no reason to give them back the body in pieces.

We have gotten calculated drop hanging to a science. If its done correctly it's quick and leaves the body intact for the family to bury or whatever they do with it. There's no need to traumatize the family, or the witnesses by making them watch a bloodbath.

The only other acceptable way to execute someone is Inert Gas Asphyxiation (Nitrogen, helium, etc), but nobody has used that method yet to my knowledge.

Lethal injection is a flawed awful method for several reasons.

Firing squad traumatizes the members of the squad itself, they have to use so many ways to try to reduce the trauma (blindfolding the condemned so they don't have to look into their eyes, conscience round (a blank given out randomly so that each shooter can have plausible deniability that they killed someone), therapy, etc) that it's just not worth it.

Gas chamber leaves behind toxins that have to be cleaned out and it's a mess for witnesses to watch them foam at the mouth, convulse, cough and bleed out of multiple orifices

and Electric Chair is a fucking mess to have to witness and clean up.

Either use nitrogen asphyxiation (or Helium, just something inert), or Calculated drop hanging, break the neck.

Everything else is barbaric and causes unecessary trauma to witnesses,executioners, and families

saint Denis died this way, nothing wrong

Nah, mate. A Kato style karate chop to one side of your neck can knock you out. Why? because it disrupts the flow of blood to the brain.
Completely severing said flow on all sides will knock you the fuck out faster than prime Iron Mike

Because the family of the condemned is not at fault, we're not punishing them. The punishment of death for the condemned is justice. Not giving the family a body to bury is just cruel to them when they've committed no crime.

couldn't you wake up from it because of the pain?

faggot.
if someone killed one of your relatives you wouldn't want to take them apart piece by piece?, ass rape them with their own femur and maybe take some parts as souvenirs before sending a bag of charred skin and shattered bones back to their family?

Good question, but if the oxygen supply is gone I doubt it. Medfags need to answer this one.

>The last person to be executed in France was Hamida Djandoubi who tortured and murdered 22-year-old Élisabeth Bousquet, his former girlfriend. He was executed by the guillotine on 10 September 1977.

and now that death sentence isn't allowed anymore our prisons are filled of mudshits

>near death experiences
so not dead

Tearing apart the condemned won't bring my family member back. A life for a life is justice, taking out vengeance like that is just going to fuck me up psychologically, turn me into a sociopath. How has that improved anything?

At the end of the day you have 2 grieving families that have done nothing wrong to deserve that grief. Why compound it? The person who actually deserved punishment is dead. They can't hurt anyone anymore. That's all that matters. Let the family do their funeral and grieving and let everyone have fucking closure.

>so not dead
well, that's the point of it you fucking idiot. how will you report about your death experience after you're dead moron?

burn the coal

pay the toll

I think this is how I was executed in a past life. at night when I'm laying in bed I can feel a phantom sensation of having that blade above me and coming down.

you boudhist son ?

you don't want to ensure that person at least died in agony looking at your face?

KeK

Just starve people to death, it's the most economically friendly option.

this desu.
stop all food supply to prisons in general as far as i am concerned, let them starve.

That doesn't accomplish anything except for give me something to have nightmares over in the future. Have you ever killed someone user? It's not a video game. it scars you unless there's something wrong with you mentally to begin with.

>you have 40+ sec of consciousness
It's actually 2 seconds or so, just the time it takes for your brain to lose all its blood.

you live in one of the country who execute the most
dont lecture us about cruelty

In execution as in all things the Anglo reigns supreme.

Many millions of people throughout history kill with no problem. I've met many vets from many wars who gave zero fucks about shooting Communists, Nazis, Japs, Koreans, ChiComs, Vietnamese, and the usual variety of sand niggers.

If killing bothers you, your social programming is weak. That's why men should be taught to hunt, butcher their own food, and otherwise attain a REALISTIC understanding that death comes to all life and the only issue is timing.

1-2 seconds after blood pressure is lost (neck cut/beheaded), you would be unconscious. Hanging is a different monkey, but I imagine hanging, even in long drop, would involve a slower death than beheading, assuming they're both done without incident.

There's a massive difference between killing someone who's fighting back against you, where you are defending yourself, and killing someone who is restrained and completely at your mercy and no threat to you.

The separation between those who feel remorse at killing someone who's not a threat to them and not feeling anything at all, is the difference between a mentally healthy person and a psychopath.

Killing an animal doesn't even register on the same level, especially if you're doing it for food or defense.